Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
FAFO - Mom burnt 13-year-old daughter's rapist alive after he taunted her - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Social Unrest and Justice (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Thread: FAFO - Mom burnt 13-year-old daughter's rapist alive after he taunted her (/showthread.php?tid=2254)

FAFO - Mom burnt 13-year-old daughter's rapist alive after he taunted her - Infolurker - 08-02-2024

Guilty or Not Guilty?

Guy who violently raped her daughter gets out of prison and immediately goes to harass and stalk the family. 

Good example of FAFO

https://www.themirror.com/news/world-news/mom-burnt-13-year-old-621105

Quote:María del Carmen García was sentenced to prison after killing her 13-year-old daughter's rapist by pouring gasoline over him and setting him alight after he taunted her

A devastated mom was handed a jail sentence after she burnt her daughter's rapist alive following his release from prison.

Spanish woman María del Carmen García's daughter Verónica was just 13 years old when she was raped at knifepoint by her neighbor Antonio Cosme in 1998. The rapist was sentenced to nine years in prison for the crime but in June 2005 he was on day release when he approached María at a bus stop near her home outside of Alicante.
Cosme showed no remorse for his sickening crime and even taunted María as he asked "how her daughter was". Cosme then went into a local bar María's family frequented.

In the meantime, María, who had been left feeling a combination of rage, fear and hysteria over his question, went to a nearby petrol station and purchased a container of fuel.

She entered the bar Cosme was at, poured the gasoline over his head and set her daughter's rapist alight. Cosme suffered burns over 90% of his body and died in hospital days later.
María was reportedly found wandering around the port on the evening of the killing and confessed. She claimed she'd intended to scare or badly injure him to give him an idea of what he put her daughter through.
María was sentenced to nine-and-a-half years in jail for the killing, which was later reduced to five-and-a-half years on appeal. The mother's case garnered sympathy from across the country and there was a huge effort to keep her out of prison.

RE: FAFO - Mom burnt 13-year-old daughter's rapist alive after he taunted her - DuckforcoveR - 08-02-2024

She should've been given an ambassador post. A FAFO diplomat.  Sad

RE: FAFO - Mom burnt 13-year-old daughter's rapist alive after he taunted her - Ninurta - 08-02-2024

Seems to me the rapist got off light - he should have suffered lot worse than he did. I understand the pain of burning is unequaled, but he only suffered it for "a few days", and that's light compared with his crime.

The mother's real screw up was burning him inside an occupied building, where others could have been injured in the conflagration. Better if she had waited until he was outside, took his knees out with a ball bat, and THEN gassed him up and set him on fire.

RE: FAFO - Mom burnt 13-year-old daughter's rapist alive after he taunted her - Schmoe - 08-02-2024

(08-02-2024, 03:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Seems to me the rapist got off light - he should have suffered lot worse than he did. I understand the pain of burning is unequaled, but he only suffered it for "a few days", and that's light compared with his crime.

The mother's real screw up was burning him inside an occupied building, where others could have been injured in the conflagration. Better if she had waited until he was outside, took his knees out with a ball bat, and THEN gassed him up and set him on fire.

I hear steaming somebody is better than burning, since the nerves won't get burnt up by steam.  I have a blind hatred for rapists, and even more hatred for child rapists.  I'd sleep pretty damn good after a day of steaming rapists.

RE: FAFO - Mom burnt 13-year-old daughter's rapist alive after he taunted her - Bally002 - 08-02-2024

(08-02-2024, 03:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Seems to me the rapist got off light -

I think the terminology is he got off 'alight' ?

Err, I'll leave now.

Bally.