Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Weaponized Food - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: World Health Matters (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=103)
+--- Forum: General Health Topics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+--- Thread: Weaponized Food (/showthread.php?tid=2249)

Weaponized Food - FlickerOfLight - 07-29-2024

((Read at your own risk))

I have a theory I would like to share. A theory I have about our colons.

Yes, our colons.

I have been an avid UFO/alien/abduction fan ever since I watched The Empire Strikes back in the theaters back in the early 80s. I was 4or5 years old. I had a fascination with all of this, but there was one aspect I always thought was total moloarky. I thought these people were making these stories up. The one thing that always made me feel like these "abducties" were full of crap.

The anal probes.

Now, I do not think that extraterrestrial beings were abducting people and probing their butt.

But, I do believe that some of these stories are true, and that some people have been abducted, and whatever abducted them was very interested in the colons. Hence the anal probe aspect that seemed to be attached to most of these stories.

I went through some serious colon issues a few years back now. I leaned the ins and outs (haha) of our colons, and the importance of having regular bowel movements. 

Here's what I learned that might help others understand a bit more about why this is important. 

After my surgeries, and after I was able to be up moving and all that, I had added fiber into my routine. I noticed a huge change in the way I felt.

What I came to figure out is, when I don't have a bowel movement, and when I get backed up I get into a really bad mood, or really depressed, or my anxiety goes up sky high, and I am more easily frustrated.
If it has been a few days these symptoms get worse. Once I am able to completely* void my bowels I feel all of those symptoms dissappear and am able to have peace again.

It sounds silly, but this is an effective weapon that could be used to cripple us and keep us arguing because of the extra frustration we carry simply because we are "full of shit."

Processed Foods remove fiber and add things like sugar instead. Ultra processed food is mainly consumed by poor people. Me being one of them. Not being able to afford name brand items, or healthy foods was always a problem for me having to stretch my food budget as far as I possibly could. Which meant I had* to buy cheap foods.

For instance: I love potatoe chips. They are my weakness. But, when I don't have any chips for a while, and then eat some I noticed that I will even get depressed after eating them. Chips will literally make me depressed. If I haven't had a bowel movement then I am at my worst until I am able to "void everything."

So, I wonder...

Was all this anal probing research for how to weaponize or foods to get stuck in our colons so that all these chemicals can do work on us, even up to that point in causing depression and anxiety through foods.

Let's face it, our food is killing us.

It would make the anal probing make more sense.

My advice to you all.
Eat more fiber. Psyllium husk fiber powder (no sugar) works wonders. To the point I am able to void my colon on a daily basis. When I am able to do this my entire outlook on life changes and I feel happy. When I am unable to, it is the opposite. 

This may seem silly, but this could be of help. Not going to the potty on a regular basis may be the cause of a lot of the mental and physical suffering a lot of people are going through. Simply adding fiber to your routine could change your whole life and protect you from "weaponized food."

Thanks for hanging around through the potty talk. This is something that affects millions of people. 

I have come to understand where we get the term "full of crap" from. It really does make a difference in your overall health.

Happy flushing, RN. Flush your blues away.

RE: Weaponized Food - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-29-2024

[quote="FlickerOfLight" pid="19320" dateline="1722288764"]

I believe you are to eat in region and in season.

I believe that our food should be obtained locally and naturally.

That is way we ate when I was a child. We never got sick. We all grew up healthy, strong, happy, and intelligent.

And none of us went hungry, and none of us were obese.

RE: Weaponized Food - FlickerOfLight - 07-29-2024

(07-29-2024, 09:57 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-29-2024, 09:32 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: I believe you are to eat in region and in season.

I believe that our food should be obtained locally and naturally.

That is way we ate when I was a child. We never got sick. We all grew up healthy, strong, happy, and intelligent.

And none of us went hungry, and none of us were obese.
My granny was an avid gardener. She grew every kind of vegetable and produce there was. I didn't eat any store bought fruits or vegetables until I was almost an adult. We were very healthy growing up as well.

Unfortunately not everyone has this luxury. Some never had it. Now naturally grown foods is becoming a thing of the past. It seems to be being whittled out entirely. To the point that all my store bought food is weird in some way shape or form. Now who knows what that tomato you bought from the store really is. Because they're not tomatoes, their some weird lab growth that taste kinda like a tomato. 

If all fruits and vegetables become these genetically made clones of food, then we will be in big trouble because who knows what could be infused into the growth of a tomato (and everything else for that matter).

If our moods can be affected by what we eat, then they can use our colons to keep us in the state of depression you get from eating this garbage. 
Soon a tomato or cucumber won't even be "healthy." And I guarantee that a way of taking out fiber from a vegetable has been achieved. This way these chemicals stay in our colons longer. Which not only cause cancer, but as long as it is inside of you it can affect your moods and outlooks and productivity i  life. These foods, if consumed daily can keep a person in depression for life. 

Completely voiding these foods from your body will prevent them from having lasting affects on us. If these foods hang around in the colon they can affect every bit of how you feel, and act.

RE: Weaponized Food - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-29-2024

Something I find interesting, is that my neighbors that are within a mile radius of me, we all have different quality produce.

My bananas and my neighbor the furthest from me are smaller and not as sweet. While my neighbor right next to me bananas are great!

My tomatoes are small and not so good, but my neighbor furthest from me, are big and very good. We all are not that far apart, but the same item grows differently.

The good thing is that I have enough neighbors that we can share, and the co-op is really great. It is a place to share and to barter, which makes for greater variety.

People are going to have to create a new norm.