Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
SiSu Not to bad - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Movies & TV Shows (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+--- Thread: SiSu Not to bad (/showthread.php?tid=2225)

SiSu Not to bad - 727Sky - 07-21-2024

This movie had some good moments and a few that were more super hero than real war stuff. The hero finds some gold and tries to take the nuggets and cash them in. Unfortunately the Nazis want the gold for themselves. No telling how long it will stay up on youtube so if interested watch now.

RE: SiSu Not to bad - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-21-2024

(07-21-2024, 08:41 AM)727Sky Wrote: This movie had some good moments and a few that were more super hero than real war stuff. The hero finds some gold and tries to take the nuggets and cash them in. Unfortunately the Nazis want the gold for themselves. No telling how long it will stay up on youtube so if interested watch now.

They snatched it before I could watch it.

Thanks though.

RE: SiSu Not to bad - 727Sky - 07-22-2024

(07-21-2024, 04:26 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-21-2024, 08:41 AM)727Sky Wrote: This movie had some good moments and a few that were more super hero than real war stuff. The hero finds some gold and tries to take the nuggets and cash them in. Unfortunately the Nazis want the gold for themselves. No telling how long it will stay up on youtube so if interested watch now.

Thanks though.

Still working for me even your copy reply works ????????????

RE: SiSu Not to bad - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-22-2024

(07-22-2024, 02:56 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(07-21-2024, 04:26 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

Thanks though.

Still working for me even your copy reply works ????????????

I learned something new.

It will only play if I play it from here.

Brutal.

He never says as word.

Thanks.

RE: SiSu Not to bad - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-22-2024

When you just want some entertaining weekend carnage of a legendary badass Finn in commando style WWII warfare putting Nazis through the meat grinder in over-the-top brutalizing bloody pulp methods, (even Ninurta will be impressed with the minefield scene) with sensationalized crimson juice splatter and feats of defying gravity that would impress any immortal, where the hero just refuses to die with a powerful narrative of determination, strength, and the unyielding spirit of human resilience, I recommend this Finnish movie.

[Image: s5fAPf9.jpg]

Filmed in Finland's Lapland wilderness. No dialog for first ~15 minutes. It's not as extravagant or grandiose as Inglourious Basterds, but very much enjoys being a hard-knox, gritty 1940s revenge fantasy in all the right ways.