Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Hi folks, nice to be here. - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue's Grand Hall (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: The Welcome Mat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Hi folks, nice to be here. (/showthread.php?tid=2177)

Hi folks, nice to be here. - nerb - 07-01-2024

Hi folks, nerb here, previously nerbot on ATS and nerb on D.I.

Thought I'd break from looming in the dark and finally join you if that's alright.

Still getting the hang of navigation but I do enjoy the pace of the place.

Looking forward to sensible posting. I don't do politics or religion, I do "belief" which covers just about everything and needs no labels.

See you all in the forums soon, thanks for having me. Shy

RE: Hi folks, nice to be here. - SomeJackleg - 07-01-2024

(07-01-2024, 12:13 PM)nerb Wrote: Hi folks, nerb here, previously nerbot on ATS and nerb on D.I.

Thought I'd break from looming in the dark and finally join you if that's alright.

Looking forward to sensible posting. I don't do politics or religion, I do "belief" which covers just about everything and needs no labels.

howdie,  you'll find it's pretty laid back here. once in a blue moon well have a little spat, or a drunkard come in and stat some sh@@, but the boss will cut them a huss for a bit, but if it goes on to long the huss cutting stops and the ban hammer will fall.

oh and we all do tend to speak our minds, and some of us have very strong opinions. so don't let it get under your skin, or the the occasional cussing.

RE: Hi folks, nice to be here. - Ninurta - 07-01-2024

Greetings and salutations! Welcome to our world!

Not much in the way of rules here. Disagree as much or as little as you like, but do it respectfully. We don't attack one another here - we reserve that for outsiders. But you're an insider now.

It all boils down to "act like a grownup".

Also, I know it's been hot lately, but we tend to frown upon full nudity BIAD's wobbly bits tend to get out of order, but he keeps his dress on... usually... even when everything is trying to escape it... and NightSkyB4Dawn's flowers ain't gonna water themselves, so I tend to just close my eyes when driving past her house, just in case she's bent over the flower bed in the front yard watering them... I blush easily.

Other than that, there's beer in the fridge, and the channel flipper is in a bracket at the end of the bar. There's also a wine cellar, but I never touch that nasty stuff - seriously, who drinks rotten grape juice? - so I've not been down there in ages, and can only presume it's still full.

Sit back, prop yer feet up, pop open a beverage, and enjoy the show!

RE: Hi folks, nice to be here. - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-01-2024

(07-01-2024, 12:13 PM)nerb Wrote: Hi folks, nerb here, previously nerbot on ATS and nerb on D.I.

Welcome aboard to the Rogue reality ship!

[Image: OUr4yEb.gif]

Enjoy your stay!

RE: Hi folks, nice to be here. - BIAD - 07-01-2024

(07-01-2024, 12:13 PM)nerb Wrote: Hi folks, nerb here, previously nerbot on ATS and nerb on D.I...

Hi Nerb, I'm happy your joined us!
Smile thumbsup2

RE: Hi folks, nice to be here. - Bally002 - 07-01-2024

(07-01-2024, 01:05 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Other than that, there's beer in the fridge, and the channel flipper is in a bracket at the end of the bar. There's also a wine cellar, but I never touch that nasty stuff - seriously, who drinks rotten grape juice? - so I've not been down there in ages, and can only presume it's still full.

Sit back, prop yer feet up, pop open a beverage, and enjoy the show!

Hello Nerb.  Easy and laid back here.  I generally read the stories and watch the vids.

@"Ninurta"#2 Dunno about that wine cellar.  You better check as I've been sneakin down there and have installed a pool table and dart board.  2 Pinball machines as well.  I drink anything including the 'shine' from the still 'true loves'" got going in one empty alcove of the cellar.  Lots of peanut shells and crisps on the floor.

Kind regards,

Bally)

RE: Hi folks, nice to be here. - nerb - 07-02-2024

Thanks for the welcome folks.

I will be polite as I peruse the forums because I have some good years posting under my belt and know the etiquette so no worries there.

I am also a digital artist so will love share some of my work.

Cheers.
[Image: wmmGC0I.png]

RE: Hi folks, nice to be here. - Infolurker - 07-02-2024

I do love some politics and religion Smile

Welcome!