Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
More ellusive than Bigfoot -- Kate Middleton - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Cryptozoology (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: More ellusive than Bigfoot -- Kate Middleton (/showthread.php?tid=2143)

Pages: 1 2

More ellusive than Bigfoot -- Kate Middleton - BeTheGoddess - 06-13-2024

I chose to post this in cryptozoology, one because people have been saying she's harder to get a pic of than Bigfoot, and secondly I really really wasnt sure which other forum this shoulld go in (Im new here), soo mods move this if it fits better somewhere else.

Kate Middleton, the Princess of Wales, has not been seen since December 28th last year, and people have been asking question, and the palace PR team are trying to construct a narrative that is acceptable to tell the public.

I have  the opinion shes dead, others say in a coma, the palace said shes not in Huston having cancer treatment, others say shes kidnaped.

A lot of commentators have the upcoming Trooping the Color event as a major issue her and the two younger kids not in attendance.

Most of us Australians dont give a fk about the royal family, but its not about them, its about a missing person whos job basically is to be photographed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KateMiddletonMissing/new/

If this topic is covered in another thread, I apologise, and mods delete.

RE: More ellusive than Bigfoot -- Kate Middleton - BIAD - 06-13-2024

I have to agree, catching a glimpse of Kate is a rarity these days, but there was a suggestion from
The Independent news-outlet that she may show up at her father-in-law's birthday bash.

"...According to reports, the Princess of Wales may be “considering” a surprise appearance at
the King’s annual birthday parade on Saturday, 15 June. This comes after she apologised in a
heartfelt letter for missing the final Trooping the Colour rehearsal, known as the Colonel’s
Review, last weekend..." -Source:

We'll see.
Shy

RE: More ellusive than Bigfoot -- Kate Middleton - BeTheGoddess - 06-13-2024

(06-13-2024, 07:40 AM)BIAD Wrote: I have to agree, catching a glimpse of Kate is a rarity these days, but there was a suggestion from
The Independent news-outlet that she may show up at her father-in-law's birthday bash.

"...According to reports, the Princess of Wales may be “considering” a surprise appearance at
the King’s annual birthday parade on Saturday, 15 June. This comes after she apologised in a
heartfelt letter for missing the final Trooping the Colour rehearsal, known as the Colonel’s
Review, last weekend..." -Source:

We'll see.
Shy

Yeah, this weekend it going to be a major turnong point in their narrative if her and the kids are not on the balcony. Or if there is no photo of Willy with the kids on Fathers Day. 

The RF need better PR folk.

RE: More ellusive than Bigfoot -- Kate Middleton - BIAD - 06-13-2024

(06-13-2024, 07:53 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: ...The RF need better PR folk.

I would normally agree, except it seems getting a message out to the public has drastically changed
over the last few years and now it's a common trait to quote 'any publicity is good publicity!'
You've just got to look at Harry's public relations to see that!
Smile

RE: More ellusive than Bigfoot -- Kate Middleton - Bally002 - 06-13-2024

(06-13-2024, 08:01 AM)BIAD Wrote:

I would normally agree, except it seems getting a message out to the public has drastically changed
over the last few years and now it's a common trait to quote 'any publicity is good publicity!'
Smile
I like Kate.  She would make a good steadfast Queen.  Hope is alright with her health.

MS?

Kind regards,

Bally)

RE: More ellusive than Bigfoot -- Kate Middleton - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-13-2024

(06-13-2024, 08:52 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

Smile
I like Kate.  She would make a good steadfast Queen.  Hope is alright with her health.

MS?

Kind regards,

Bally)

I don't follow the Royal family, and outside of being familiar with the names, I don't know much about them.

I don't think they are much different from any other well known person, at the mercy of TPTB, and to be used whichever way that best benefits those in control. I think most of them are pawns in the game, just like the rest of us.

(06-13-2024, 01:36 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

Smile

MS?

Kind regards,

Bally)

I don't follow the Royal family, and outside of being familiar with the names, I don't know much about them.

I don't think they are much different from any other well known person, at the mercy of TPTB, and to be used whichever way that best benefits those in control. I think most of them are pawns in the game, just like the rest of us.

Most other well known families dont have an entire armed forces on side, control of the Bankk of England and weekly meetings with the PM, but yeah otherwise they are just like the Kennedy's or Kuntashians.

RE: More ellusive than Bigfoot -- Kate Middleton - SomeJackleg - 06-13-2024

(06-13-2024, 07:26 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: I chose to post this in cryptozoology, one because people have been saying she's harder to get a pic of than Bigfoot, and secondly I really really wasnt sure which other forum this shoulld go in (Im new here), soo mods move this if it fits better somewhere else.

Kate Middleton, the Princess of Wales, has not been seen since December 28th last year, and people have been asking question, and the palace PR team are trying to construct a narrative that is acceptable to tell the public.

I have  the opinion shes dead, others say in a coma, the palace said shes not in Huston having cancer treatment, others say shes kidnaped.

A lot of commentators have the upcoming Trooping the Color event as a major issue her and the two younger kids not in attendance.

Most of us Australians dont give a fk about the royal family, but its not about them, its about a missing person whos job basically is to be photographed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KateMiddletonMissing/new/

If this topic is covered in another thread, I apologise, and mods delete.

i for one can't stand the attention the royals get, especially here in the states. their not ours and there's no need to interrupt our daily routines with all the hoopla that come with them.

that said, it could be that she like some people don't like exposing their weakness's when sick hurt or personal stuff.
it could be they didn't get all the cancer, and she hasn't responded well to the treatment and in relapse.

before she never showed any signs of weakness or vulnerability and she may just want to be remembered that way as she battles with it and what ever the outcome is.

(06-13-2024, 02:49 PM)BeTheGoddess Wrote:
(06-13-2024, 08:01 AM)BIAD Wrote: [quote="BeTheGoddess" pid="18318" dateline="1718265220"]

...The RF need better PR folk.

Smile

MS?

Kind regards,

Bally)

Most other well known families dont have an entire armed forces on side, control of the Bankk of England and weekly meetings with the PM, but yeah otherwise they are just like the Kennedy's or Kuntashians.
[/quote

I have little interest in the Royal family, and I admit that I am not British, so I can't speak about what they actually do for the British people, or how much control they have over them. And I may be wrong but I think they are more figureheads and PR agents.

It seems Americans gets the luck of the draw. Notice I said draw, not vote. Smile

And the British get the luck of birth.

In both cases I believe our governments are outside the control of the people.

I could be wrong. Shy

RE: More ellusive than Bigfoot -- Kate Middleton - SomeJackleg - 06-13-2024

damn may first attempt at posting didn't show up, so i reposted it  now it came up funky things happen here from time to time.

(06-13-2024, 03:22 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-13-2024, 02:49 PM)BeTheGoddess Wrote:

Smile

MS?

Kind regards,

Bally)

[/quote

I have little interest in the Royal family, and I admit that I am not British, so I can't speak about what they actually do for the British people, or how much control they have over them. And I may be wrong but I think they are more figureheads and PR agents.

It seems Americans gets the luck of the draw. Notice I said draw, not vote.  Smile 

And the British get the luck of birth.

In both cases I believe our governments are outside the control of the people.

I could be wrong.  Shy
I fully support your 1st and 2nd, but here in Australia we have neiter the 1st or 2nd, and I really think Australians are at a loss for not having a 1st or 2nd. 
but we try our best...
I'm stil sussing out the board and I hope bolding what I'm replying to as being rude, just struck me.

(06-13-2024, 03:35 PM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: I fully support your 1st and 2nd, but here in Australia we have neiter the 1st or 2nd, and I really think Australians are at a loss for not having a 1st or 2nd. 
but we try our best...
I'm stil sussing out the board and I hope bolding what I'm replying to as being rude, just struck me.

You are fine. I did not see or feel any rudeness in your posts.

Relax. You are among your fellow Rogues. They are gentle until they have to get rough. Laughing

MinusculeCheers

RE: More ellusive than Bigfoot -- Kate Middleton - Bally002 - 06-13-2024

(06-13-2024, 03:47 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-13-2024, 03:35 PM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: I fully support your 1st and 2nd, but here in Australia we have neiter the 1st or 2nd, and I really think Australians are at a loss for not having a 1st or 2nd. 
but we try our best...

You are fine. I did not see or feel any rudeness in your posts.

Relax. You are among your fellow Rogues. They are gentle until they have to get rough.  Laughing

MinusculeCheers
All's good mate.  What part of Down here do you reside.  I'm northern rivers.

Bally)

RE: More ellusive than Bigfoot -- Kate Middleton - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-13-2024

Buckingham Palace slowly inching towards, "Yeah, she's dead."

The most recent tweet from the RF I could find on her is from this past January:

[Image: UZ4h7C1.jpg]

I suspect a doppelgänger may soon make an appearance. Hopefully not by the photochopped curators. Don't want it too obvious.

For reasons still elusive to me, many Americans have an obsessive fascination for the Royal Family. Seems ever since the Queen passed that family has been in increasing turmoil.

In hghschool we were tasked with bringing in a story from our childhood to present analize and shit...

A girl in our class was from Malaysia and she brought in the story of the Monkey King, its a bhuddist epic, and something dear to her.

She didnt know that everyone of us Aussie kids knew the story, as we had Monkey Magic (Journey to the West) as afterschool TV, and she was kinda upset about us play fighting and singing songs from the show.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_(TV_series)

My point here is folk in the US can see the RF drama as entertainment, whereas my stinky Australian arse sees it as politics. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-SUoHmpRdM

RE: More ellusive than Bigfoot -- Kate Middleton - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-14-2024

Rogue BeTheGoddess brought her out of the shadows...

[Image: 4wZ147Z.jpg]

RE: More ellusive than Bigfoot -- Kate Middleton - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-14-2024

(06-14-2024, 07:42 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Rogue BeTheGoddess brought her out of the shadows...

[Image: 4wZ147Z.jpg]

Unless it is a deep fake. You can't believe what you see or hear anymore.

RE: More ellusive than Bigfoot -- Kate Middleton - BeTheGoddess - 06-15-2024

Some are of the opinion thats  hemlock bbehind her and even speculating the weeping willow is on the Spencer estate

https://www.reddit.com/r/KateMiddletonMissing/comments/1dg88j7/they_literally_have_her_standing_next_to_poison/

Ive only just got online today so I hadnt seen the actual pic, so I cant say either way if its shoped or not

ABC News Says she will be at trooping...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-06-15/princess-of-wales-to-make-first-public-appearance-since-december/103981578

Just got to wait and see.

ETA: Live feeds if anyone wants to watch, I wont be but Im blind so mwh

Daily Mail: https://www.youtube.com/live/DF4nSG5p5Uo?si=GNnfC0aoZ8lajc88

The Royal Rogue: https://www.youtube.com/live/tcLryNSankg?si=FJRBBBaieKinG7fW

Telegraph: https://www.youtube.com/live/H6WCq4JUbjY?si=dUuyAkXS6l9jCc1q

RE: More ellusive than Bigfoot -- Kate Middleton - BeTheGoddess - 06-15-2024

So her and her kids were present. so the question is why did they go to any effort of debunking the "shes dead" narrative, I thought she was dead, well that seems not the case, anyway the drama wont end here...

RE: More ellusive than Bigfoot -- Kate Middleton - BIAD - 06-16-2024

One must remember that over here in the UK, the Westminster Parliament has been closed since May 30th
and for many London-orientated news-outlets, their so-called 'Journalists' take a holiday too. This means non
or semi-non time sensitive articles of alleged in interest can used from their respective or communal libraries.

Hence the increase of stories regarding the supposed 'woes' of TV Presenters, another class of society that
are assumed to be on a higher standing than their consumers. It's important to recall that news is what the
public is given, not the reality of everyday occurrences that may interest all of an audience.
Sure

However, due to the public's increasing distrust in the establishment media, major outlets have been very
careful to not enlarge on Princess Kate's illness and offer no opinion on the usual effects of combatting her
unspecified form of cancer.

So when the Princess of Wales appeared at the Trooping The Colour to celebrate the King's official birthday,
the narrative was kept light.
Shy

Quote:Kate returns to public events at Trooping the Colour

'Catherine, Princess of Wales has made her much-anticipated first public appearance of the year at the annual
Trooping the Colour parade. The princess, who is currently undergoing treatment for cancer, could be seen
smiling and waving from the Buckingham Palace balcony at the end of a ceremony filled with pomp and
pageantry.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]
Wig, Body-Double or just the internet doing what it does best?!!

King Charles III, who is also receiving treatment for cancer, travelled in a carriage, rather than on horseback.
Thousands waited in the heavy rain for one of the biggest events in the royal calendar. There were cheers from
the crowd as they caught their first glimpse of Catherine and the King heading from Buckingham Palace to
Horse Guards Parade.

The carriage procession was met by a sea of mobile phones, with people trying to catch a photograph of the
royals through the windows. The princess was pictured smiling, sitting alongside her children Prince George,
Prince Louis and Princess Charlotte - with six-year-old Louis giving a wave to the crowd.
The ceremonial event marks the King's official birthday and has been held for over 260 years.

It was Catherine's first public appearance since Christmas and in March she had revealed she was undergoing
chemotherapy treatment for cancer. In a statement released on Friday, the princess said she was "not out of
the woods yet", and had "good days and bad days", but was "looking forward to attending the King’s birthday
parade this weekend with my family".

In a change from last year, she watched the ceremony from a balcony with her children, instead of joining
other senior royals on a dais. Louis danced to a march by the Scots Guards, and was spotted yawning while
watching the parade. His sister, Charlotte, was seen wiping steam off their carriage's windows, as they made
their way back to Buckingham Palace.

The King, who also continues to have cancer treatment, travelled with Queen Camilla by carriage.
Since the general election was called last month, the palace has had to postpone some events which might
have been seen as a "distraction", but the annual Trooping the Colour ceremony went ahead. As the King's
carriage emerged from behind the Buckingham Palace gates, cheers could be heard from the watching crowd.
Prince William, Princess Anne and Prince Edward rode on horseback in military uniform...'
Archived BBC Article: