Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Hi. - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue's Grand Hall (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: The Welcome Mat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Hi. (/showthread.php?tid=2140)

Hi. - BeTheGoddess - 06-12-2024

I was sent a link to here and signed up, Ill prolly just lurk for a bit. 

Looking forward to reading some interesting posts.

RE: Hi. - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-12-2024

(06-12-2024, 02:10 PM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: I was sent a link to here and signed up, Ill prolly just lurk for a bit. 

Welcome.

Make yourself at home. I am sure you will see someone about that you know, and they will help you get snuggled in.

We are very much like other places you have visited, and yet very different. We have just enough of that rogue element, that places us in that wee bit different category.

If you don't see what you are looking for, that is an invitation for you to create it. Looking forward to seeing you around the board.

NSB4D

RE: Hi. - Freija - 06-12-2024

Waves hi back!  Dancer

Glad you could join us and hope to see you stick around.

Things generally move slowly around here and typically are pretty calm but occasionally I lose my tolerance for the continual onslaught of conservative viewpoints and parroted right-wing media copied and pasted stories and stick my nose in when I probably should just ignore things and let them slide but what fun is it if you don't poke the bear once and a while? After all, we're supposed to be Rogues and somebody has to keep this place from turning into just another echo chamber although sometimes I go through spells where I don't say much.

In the four years I've been here folks have gotten to know me, mostly as a thorn in their side and a contrarian and like other love/hate relationships, there's always the good with the bad but overall I like this place more often than I don't and as a hermit/isolationist in the physical realm it gives me some degree of socialization as pathetic as that may sound?

So enjoy, read and talk about the things that interest you and pop into the shoutbox whenever you feel like it as that can be a lot of fun sometimes.

Thanks for signing up and joining our little family. I'm looking forward to reading your posts.  MinusculeCheers

--Freija / Elisabeth

RE: Hi. - BIAD - 06-12-2024

(06-12-2024, 02:10 PM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: I was sent a link to here and signed up, Ill prolly just lurk for a bit. 

Hi there, I took the liberty of inserting an avatar for you, hope that was okay?
If you wish to change it or have a personalised avatar done, feel free to post your own or give
me some specifics to work with!

Smile thumbsup2

RE: Hi. - Ninurta - 06-12-2024

Greetings, salutations, and welcome to the madhouse!

The key here, in contrast to other forums, is "respect". You can agree, or disagree, as much as you like with any opinions presented, so longs as you do it respectfully. We don't "diss" other members here... we reserve that sort of ire for the outside world. There can be idjits out there, and we'll call 'em out, but we respect other members here - of which you are now one.

Welcome to the club!

RE: Hi. - Bally002 - 06-12-2024

Good company is always welcome here.

Greetings,

Bally)

RE: Hi. - VioletDove - 06-12-2024

Hello and welcome.

RE: Hi. - Rodinus - 06-13-2024

Yoohoo and welcome to the nuthouse  Funny

RE: Hi. - BeTheGoddess - 06-13-2024

Thanks for all the replies (and avatar). Still finding my way around, can someone direct me to the wet bar?

RE: Hi. - Ninurta - 06-13-2024

(06-13-2024, 07:29 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: Thanks for all the replies (and avatar). Still finding my way around, can someone direct me to the wet bar?

Most of the heavy drinking goes on around the Shoutbox!

RE: Hi. - BIAD - 06-13-2024

(06-13-2024, 07:41 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-13-2024, 07:29 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: Thanks for all the replies (and avatar). Still finding my way around, can someone direct me to the wet bar?

...And there were previous members who could attest to this!!
Laughing

RE: Hi. - Bally002 - 06-13-2024

(06-13-2024, 07:43 AM)BIAD Wrote:

Laughing

@"BIAD"#7 , I resemble that remark.

Bally)

RE: Hi. - Ninurta - 06-13-2024

Laughing

The Shoutbox is like an office water cooler filled with moonshine. Everyone gathers there to talk... and drink...

RE: Hi. - Bally002 - 06-13-2024

(06-13-2024, 09:03 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

Laughing

The Shoutbox is like an office water cooler filled with moonshine. Everyone gathers there to talk... and drink...
.And fall over or fall asleep.

Bally)))