Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Ball Lightning - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Mother Earth (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Forum: Strange Weather Phenomena (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: Ball Lightning (/showthread.php?tid=2122)

Ball Lightning - FlickerOfLight - 06-04-2024

I ran across this the other night. These lightning balls fascinated me. Not only are the cool as hell looking, but what in the world are we really seeing here.

One single aspect of this phenomenon stuck out to me.

A lingering smell of sulfur is present when these balls of electricity are floating by.

I've done extensive research into paranormal demonic studies. A common theme among the presence of a demonic spirit is the smell of sulfur.

I can't for the life of me imagine why that sulfur smell would be linked to these, unless what we are seeing isn't a "lightning ball" at all.

What if these are demons manifesting?

Apparently these are becoming more frequent. I've never heard of then until recently. 

Any scientific explanation as to why a ball of floating moving lightning have a strong sulfur odor to it?

I've worked many years with electricity. I've had it blow up in my face. I've had it grab a hold of me and cook me for a minute. I've seen every wattage known to man right in my face and in my hands working around electricity...

I've never smelled sulfur. 

I've been extremely close to lightning...

Never smelled sulfur. 

These little electricity balls have me curious. 

Pretty neat either way.

Anyone ever witnessed this before? They come in all kinds of shapes and colors.

Fighter pilots in the 40's during war called them "foo-fighters." Having observed them frequently in the sky.

RE: Lightning Balls - Ninurta - 06-05-2024

I've smelled ozone during close lightning strikes, but never sulphur. I'm wondering if possibly the people reporting sulphur smells are just getting confused as to what they are smelling in the excitement of a close call strike? Nerves can do funny things to your mind and perceptions some times.

But balls of light, yeah, I believe they exist. NightSkyB4Dawn has reported a lot of them around her house recently, and this video below was captured on my surveillance cameras on the night of 14 November, 2021, just before 1 AM:

RE: Lightning Balls - FlickerOfLight - 06-05-2024

(06-05-2024, 02:48 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I've smelled ozone during close lightning strikes, but never sulphur. I'm wondering if possibly the people reporting sulphur smells are just getting confused as to what they are smelling in the excitement of a close call strike? Nerves can do funny things to your mind and perceptions some times.

But balls of light, yeah, I believe they exist. NightSkyB4Dawn has reported a lot of them around her house recently, and this video below was captured on my surveillance cameras on the night of 14 November, 2021, just before 1 AM:

Nice.

I've seen floating balls of light. But never anything that seemed to really disturb the electrical fields around it. That is another sign of something paranormal. Often times ghosts or spirits disrupt the electricity. The flickering lights effect. That was the other reason I wondered of we are seeing something more than just atmospheric lightning balls. 

They all seem to follow a pretty methodical path. Almost like something walking along.

Ozone and sulfur smell very different. Ozone isn't that bad. Sulfur will make ya wanna puke.

I did learn in my studies that demons are very electrically charged. 

Whatever it is these things are super cool to watch. It would trip me out to see one floating down my road, or into my house. I've heard of a few entering into people's homes and going through the walls. Another spectral MO coincidence.

RE: Lightning Balls - Michigan Swamp Buck - 06-05-2024

Ball lightning, not Lightning Balls. 

That will confuse someone like me whose mind is in the gutter. I thought you were talking about premature ejaculation. Or maybe one or two quick jabs and you're done.

If that were the case your women wouldn't be happy I suspect and a pet name like Lightning Balls would be an insult to your manhood.

(06-05-2024, 03:02 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Ball lightning, not Lightning Balls. 

That will confuse someone like me whose mind is in the gutter. I thought you were talking about premature ejaculation. Or maybe one or two quick jabs and you're done.

If that were the case your women wouldn't be happy I suspect and a pet name like Lightning Balls would be an insult to your manhood.

Hahaha haha nice. Too funny.

I hadn't even noticed I had switched that up. Damn dyslexia.

Ps. I'm definitely keeping the title the way it is now. Ha

RE: Lightning Balls - Michigan Swamp Buck - 06-05-2024

(06-05-2024, 03:15 AM)FlickerOfLight Wrote:
(06-05-2024, 03:02 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Ball lightning, not Lightning Balls. 

Excellent. 

I was also thinking that it could be a kind of super hero name, like The Flash, except in the bedroom. 

But, I hate to deflect from a cool subject like ball lightning. I believe that it is a plasma form of electricity. Also, it does some weird things when it manifests.

RE: Lightning Balls - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-05-2024

When I was a young girl, we were sitting at the table eating dinner, when something like this came down the chimney, moved across the room to the outside corner wall, and exited the house.

A sight noone there ever forgot.

(06-05-2024, 04:21 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: When I was a young girl, we were sitting at the table eating dinner, when something like this came down the chimney, moved across the room to the outside corner wall, and exited the house.

Glad to hear from ya. Was just asking about you last night. Smile

(06-05-2024, 04:05 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:

Excellent. 

I was also thinking that it could be a kind of super hero name, like The Flash, except in the bedroom. 

But, I hate to deflect from a cool subject like ball lightning. I believe that it is a plasma form of electricity. Also, it does some weird things when it manifests.

Plasma balls is a good thought. 

I was actually wondering what one looked like when manifested. 

I'm not convinced it's "lightning." Definitely electrical. I've looked all over for sulfur smell related to Electricity and have come up empty.

RE: Lightning Balls - FlickerOfLight - 06-06-2024

(06-05-2024, 04:05 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:

Excellent. 

I changed the title now. It was bothering me since you pointed it out. Lol

RE: Ball Lightning - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-06-2024

I've never smelled sulfur when I was near lightning, but more like ozone and sometimes burning wood odor. However, sulfur smell has been reported by many UFO contactees & observers of high strangeness lights.

Around 3-4 months ago, early evening a banger of thunderstorm began. I was sitting in my living room watching propotainment news when my eye caught a bright lightning strike flash on my left followed immediately with a Krakatoa boom. I had my feet kicked up and on my left through the window a small bluish/white orb about the size of a baseball shot through and went between me & the TV and hit the right side of my room which has french doors with pane glass & those metal blinds. I heard the ting-ting of the blinds which were also slightly swaying. WTF?!!! I sat in disbelief a few moments, got up to check the glass. No cracks or visible damage, but wow I had never witnessed such a shocking thunderstorm. I dunno, but seemed like the blueish orb passed right through the door to the outside.

NightskyeB4Dawn's Ball Lightning thread:
https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=836&pid=6889#pid6889

UFOs, hieroglyphics, and sulphur...In a newspaper article, published in 1865.

[Image: MBkAKto.jpg]

Quote:A meteor, aliens or just a magnificent view?

Cadotte Pass was the sensational subject of speculation in 1865.

CADOTTE PASS – This is big country up here on the Continental Divide, even bigger if you’re searching for the skid marks of an 1865 UFO.

“Just after sunset one evening he beheld a bright, luminous body in the heavens, which was moving with a great rapidity in an easterly direction. It was plainly visible for at least five seconds, when it suddenly separated into particles, resembling, as Mr. Lumley described it, the bursting of a skyrocket in the air.”

A meteor, right?

A few minutes later Lumley heard an explosion that jarred the earth, followed by a rumbling sound “like a tornado sweeping through the forest.” There followed a strong wind and a peculiar sulfur smell that filled the air.

Viewing photo frames of the initial milliseconds of a nuclear detonation makes me wonder about the Intelligent Plasma Life Hypothesis, "luminous plasma balls", ball lightning, and UFO attraction around nuclear warheads.

The Intelligent Plasma Hypothesis

Plasma blobs hint at new form of life

I don't think anyone has spent more time on spooky plasma research than Professor Robert Temple:

Plasma Physics – The New Science of Heaven and Humankind? (Pt. 1)

Plasma Physics – The New Science of Heaven and Humankind? (Pt 2)

Plasma lifeforms in the atmosphere being a cause for many UFO sightings see this study:
Extraterrestrial Life in the Thermosphere: Plasmas, UAP, Pre-Life, Fourth State of Matter

and this Google search:
"plasma" "ufo OR uap" site:cia.gov

If interested and you have a spare few hours checkout, TRANS-TEMPORAL COSMIC WAR! Mind blowing episode concerning Plasma entities!

The Walter Bosley Channel w/Dr. Joseph Farrell:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJe-oYpSNuE

RE: Ball Lightning - FlickerOfLight - 06-06-2024

(06-06-2024, 02:57 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: I've never smelled sulfur when I was near lightning, but more like ozone and sometimes burning wood odor. However, sulfur smell has been reported by many UFO contactees & observers of high strangeness lights.

Around 3-4 months ago, early evening a banger of thunderstorm began. I was sitting in my living room watching propotainment news when my eye caught a bright lightning strike flash on my left followed immediately with a Krakatoa boom. I had my feet kicked up and on my left through the window a small bluish/white orb about the size of a baseball shot through and went between me & the TV and hit the right side of my room which has french doors with pane glass & those metal blinds. I heard the ting-ting of the blinds which were also slightly swaying. WTF?!!! I sat in disbelief a few moments, got up to check the glass. No cracks or visible damage, but wow I had never witnessed such a shocking thunderstorm. I dunno, but seemed like the blueish orb passed right through the door to the outside.

NightskyeB4Dawn's Ball Lightning thread:
https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=836&pid=6889#pid6889

UFOs, hieroglyphics, and sulphur...In a newspaper article, published in 1865.

[Image: MBkAKto.jpg]

Quote:A meteor, aliens or just a magnificent view?

Cadotte Pass was the sensational subject of speculation in 1865.

CADOTTE PASS – This is big country up here on the Continental Divide, even bigger if you’re searching for the skid marks of an 1865 UFO.

“Just after sunset one evening he beheld a bright, luminous body in the heavens, which was moving with a great rapidity in an easterly direction. It was plainly visible for at least five seconds, when it suddenly separated into particles, resembling, as Mr. Lumley described it, the bursting of a skyrocket in the air.”

A meteor, right?

A few minutes later Lumley heard an explosion that jarred the earth, followed by a rumbling sound “like a tornado sweeping through the forest.” There followed a strong wind and a peculiar sulfur smell that filled the air.

Viewing photo frames of the initial milliseconds of a nuclear detonation makes me wonder about the Intelligent Plasma Life Hypothesis, "luminous plasma balls", ball lightning, and UFO attraction around nuclear warheads.

The Intelligent Plasma Hypothesis

Plasma blobs hint at new form of life

I don't think anyone has spent more time on spooky plasma research than Professor Robert Temple:

Plasma Physics – The New Science of Heaven and Humankind? (Pt. 1)

Plasma Physics – The New Science of Heaven and Humankind? (Pt 2)

Plasma lifeforms in the atmosphere being a cause for many UFO sightings see this study:
Extraterrestrial Life in the Thermosphere: Plasmas, UAP, Pre-Life, Fourth State of Matter

and this Google search:
"plasma" "ufo OR uap" site:cia.gov

If interested and you have a spare few hours checkout, TRANS-TEMPORAL COSMIC WAR! Mind blowing episode concerning Plasma entities!

The Walter Bosley Channel w/Dr. Joseph Farrell:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJe-oYpSNuE

I'm very familiar with electricity. Being an electrician once upon a time. If these ball lightning was actually electricity then you would have had a burn mark on the glass, if the ball passed through it. Plus, electricity doesn't go through walls like that. If a bolt of lightning had come through like that then your house would have e been cut in two. As well as burned.

If I ever see one imma try and grab it. Smile jk

RE: Lightning Balls - FlickerOfLight - 06-06-2024

(06-05-2024, 04:21 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: When I was a young girl, we were sitting at the table eating dinner, when something like this came down the chimney, moved across the room to the outside corner wall, and exited the house.

Check your inbox NightskyeB4Dawn

RE: Ball Lightning - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-07-2024

(06-06-2024, 03:14 AM)FlickerOfLight Wrote:
(06-06-2024, 02:57 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: I've never smelled sulfur when I was near lightning, but more like ozone and sometimes burning wood odor. However, sulfur smell has been reported by many UFO contactees & observers of high strangeness lights.

I'm very familiar with electricity. Being an electrician once upon a time. If these ball lightning was actually electricity then you would have had a burn mark on the glass, if the ball passed through it. Plus, electricity doesn't go through walls like that. If a bolt of lightning had come through like that then your house would have e been cut in two. As well as burned.

If I ever see one imma try and grab it. Smile jk

Make sure you have a thick rubber glove on just in case.  Wink

Majestic Giant Blue Orb Floats Across The Sky And Changes Directions May 29th, 2024. No idea as to authenticity of this vid. I've never seen anything like it but maybe others have. I know such blue orbs have been reported all over since time immemorial.

[Image: wV07PuW.jpg]
https://x.com/Unexplained2020/status/1798532146606326009

"Analysis of a Long Living Atmospheric Plasmoid" - a very technical paper with lots of maths.

[Image: hfHYdDh.jpg]