Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
A Bigfoot Theory - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Cryptozoology (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: A Bigfoot Theory (/showthread.php?tid=2121)

A Bigfoot Theory - FlickerOfLight - 06-04-2024

Bigfoot is something I have never believed in. I always thought it was the most absurd thing I had ever heard. I thought people who believed in Bigfoot were total nutjobs.

That is, up until recently. 

The last 4 or 5 years have been a whirlwind of learning. I've dove into so many topics, and have learned so much about what all has actually been going on in the science community, and all the weird immoral unethical experiments that went on, and so my eyes have been opened to so many possibilities I never would have considered, that I am now convinced that even Bigfoot is a strong possibility of being real.

I came up with a theory of my own. I'm sure it's been done before, but I decided I'm bored, and feel like writing, so here goes.

The old 80's movie "Harry and the Hendersons" was on the other day, and I sat and watched it for that ol nostalgic feeling I get from these old movies. Halfway through the film I wondered if I was actually seeing some sort of truth in this movie.

Plum Island came to mind...

I wondered if, in trying to create some sort of "super soldier" 'animal-human hybrid,' and the genetically crossed a bear, gorilla and a man (maybe just a bear and a man) and instead of getting this fierce fighting carnivore, they end up with this docile loving gentle vegetarian Bigfoot instead?

Then they get loose...

Now we have them living up in those extremely remote mountains.

What if Bigfoot was an experiment gone wrong? Instead of getting the fierce fighting machine they end up with "Harry and the Hendersons Bigfoot"  instead?

I'm bored, have fun with it. I'm assuming this is already a theory. If so, it's mine now as well. After everything my eyes have been opened to recently, I would not doubt it if this were all the case when it comes to Bigfoot. 

Thoughts?
 If there are any Bigfoot enthusiasts out there, I believe you now.  Cool

RE: A Bigfoot Theory - Bally002 - 06-04-2024

(06-04-2024, 09:47 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: Bigfoot is something I have never believed in. I always thought it was the most absurd thing I had ever heard. I thought people who believed in Bigfoot were total nutjobs.

The last 4 or 5 years have been a whirlwind of learning. I've dove into so many topics, and have learned so much about what all has actually been going on in the science community, and all the weird immoral unethical experiments that went on, and so my eyes have been opened to so many possibilities I never would have considered, that I am now convinced that even Bigfoot is a strong possibility of being real.

I came up with a theory of my own. I'm sure it's been done before, but I decided I'm bored, and feel like writing, so here goes.

The old 80's movie "Harry and the Hendersons" was on the other day, and I sat and watched it for that ol nostalgic feeling I get from these old movies. Halfway through the film I wondered if I was actually seeing some sort of truth in this movie.

I wondered if, in trying to create some sort of "super soldier" 'animal-human hybrid,' and the genetically crossed a bear, gorilla and a man (maybe just a bear and a man) and instead of getting this fierce fighting carnivore, they end up with this docile loving gentle vegetarian Bigfoot instead?

Then they get loose...

What if Bigfoot was an experiment gone wrong? Instead of getting the fierce fighting machine they end up with "Harry and the Hendersons Bigfoot"  instead?

I'm bored, have fun with it. I'm assuming this is already a theory. If so, it's mine now as well. After everything my eyes have been opened to recently, I would not doubt it if this were all the case when it comes to Bigfoot. 

Thoughts?

G'day Light,

The Aussie equivalent is named the 'Yowie'.  Aboriginal terms for them are Thoolagal, Myngawin, Tjangara, Jimbra, Wawee, Pangkarlangu, Ghindari and many others depending on what part of the continent those locals lived well before 'whitefella bin comealong.'  

The Europeans began recording sightings in the early 1800's during settlement and there were many accounts written up in Newspapers.  One of the most known later sighting was by Bill O'Chee, in the 70's along with a school excursion in which the students and teachers spied the Beasty for over two days.  Bill O'Chee later became Australia's youngest Senator at the time and throughout his tenure in Parliament maintained the sighting along with witnesses.  It's an interesting read and video interview of Senator Bill in later life.

The last Aboriginal story I came across was in the early 2000's when I was working in the Tanami Desert.  The 'Warlpiri' Aboriginal Senior Constable working with me one night advised me while driving into a certain area and waiting in a concealed area for 'grog' runners.  (Modern day moonlighters if you may).   Described 'Gorilla' man or that 'Big Hairy' man,  attacking a local and trying to choke him.  The constable was spooked and so we drove off to another location more in the open.  The term 'gorilla man' came much later in Aboriginal speak I imagine to describe to the 'Cardia' (Whitefella) what the beasty resembled. 

Many sightings over the years up until now but alas no photographs.  A few hoaxers.

Kind regards,

Bally)

Edit to add. 'Daniel Boone's' account with his son is more fascinating to me. A great story in the early Americas and a believable man of prominence who relates shooting a Sasquatch.))))

RE: A Bigfoot Theory - FlickerOfLight - 06-04-2024

(06-04-2024, 11:03 PM)Bally002 Wrote:
(06-04-2024, 09:47 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: Bigfoot is something I have never believed in. I always thought it was the most absurd thing I had ever heard. I thought people who believed in Bigfoot were total nutjobs.

Then they get loose...

Thoughts?

G'day Light,

The Aussie equivalent is named the 'Yowie'.  Aboriginal terms for them are Thoolagal, Myngawin, Tjangara, Jimbra, Wawee, Pangkarlangu, Ghindari and many others depending on what part of the continent those locals lived well before 'whitefella bin comealong.'  

The Europeans began recording sightings in the early 1800's during settlement and there were many accounts written up in Newspapers.  One of the most known later sighting was by Bill O'Chee, in the 70's along with a school excursion in which the students and teachers spied the Beasty for over two days.  Bill O'Chee later became Australia's youngest Senator at the time and throughout his tenure in Parliament maintained the sighting along with witnesses.  It's an interesting read and video interview of Senator Bill in later life.

The last Aboriginal story I came across was in the early 2000's when I was working in the Tanami Desert.  The 'Warlpiri' Aboriginal Senior Constable working with me one night advised me while driving into a certain area and waiting in a concealed area for 'grog' runners.  (Modern day moonlighters if you may).   Described 'Gorilla' man or that 'Big Hairy' man,  attacking a local and trying to choke him.  The constable was spooked and so we drove off to another location more in the open.  The term 'gorilla man' came much later in Aboriginal speak I imagine to describe to the 'Cardia' (Whitefella) what the beasty resembled. 

Many sightings over the years up until now but alas no photographs.  A few hoaxers.

Kind regards,

Bally)

Edit to add.  'Daniel Boone's' account with his son is more fascinating to me.  A great story in the early Americas and a believable man of prominence who relates shooting a Sasquatch.))))
G'day, Bally002. 
That would make them too old, and too spread out to be anything man manipulated into being. Unless it is people having sex with gorillas....but I highly doubt that.

So, an Ausie Bigfoot, huh? I never thought they were seen anywhere else but up in the pacific northwest or up in the forests of Canada. 

That's weird to me now. It just seems like in all these years some hunter somewhere would have taken one of these out and had a nice trophy on display. 

But, alas....natta.

RE: A Bigfoot Theory - Bally002 - 06-05-2024

(06-04-2024, 11:56 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote:

Then they get loose...

Thoughts?

G'day Light,

Kind regards,

Bally)

Edit to add.  'Daniel Boone's' account with his son is more fascinating to me.  A great story in the early Americas and a believable man of prominence who relates shooting a Sasquatch.))))
G'day, Bally002. 
That would make them too old, and too spread out to be anything man manipulated into being. Unless it is people having sex with gorillas....but I highly doubt that.

So, an Ausie Bigfoot, huh? I never thought they were seen anywhere else but up in the pacific northwest or up in the forests of Canada. 

That's weird to me now. It just seems like in all these years some hunter somewhere would have taken one of these out and had a nice trophy on display. 

But, alas....natta.
Look up Daniel Boones account.  Good read.

RE: A Bigfoot Theory - FlickerOfLight - 06-05-2024

(06-05-2024, 06:36 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

Then they get loose...

Thoughts?

G'day Light,

Kind regards,

Bally)

G'day, Bally002. 

But, alas....natta.

I'll do that now. Thanks brudda

RE: A Bigfoot Theory - Bally002 - 06-05-2024

(06-05-2024, 06:40 AM)FlickerOfLight Wrote:

Then they get loose...

Thoughts?

G'day Light,

Kind regards,

Bally)

G'day, Bally002. 

But, alas....natta.

https://youtu.be/GqxNMOH_EfY.

I live quite close to this area of sightings of the Yowie and Big Cats.  Been through the areas many a time.

Regards,

bally.

RE: A Bigfoot Theory - FlickerOfLight - 06-05-2024

(06-05-2024, 07:10 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(06-05-2024, 06:40 AM)FlickerOfLight Wrote:
(06-04-2024, 11:03 PM)Bally002 Wrote: G'day Light,

Kind regards,

Bally)

G'day, Bally002. 

But, alas....natta.

https://youtu.be/GqxNMOH_EfY.

I live quite close to this area of sightings of the Yowie and Big Cats.  Been through the areas many a time.

Regards,

bally.

I like that name "Yowie." 

I'm guessing these things are mostly out in that aborigine areas that no normal person goes through? I'm unto survival training and I heard that "Outback" is just about the most gnarly place on earth. Almost impossible to survive. 

It would be a great hiding place.

RE: A Bigfoot Theory - Ninurta - 06-06-2024

(06-04-2024, 11:56 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: G'day, Bally002. 

But, alas....natta.

They are seen all over the world, and all over the US as well, not just in the Pacific Northwest and Canada. There is the Australian Yowie as already mentioned, The Himalayan Yeti, The Almas of the Altai Mountains, The South American Mapiguary, the Siberian Yeren, The Ibu Gogo, the various Southeast Asian "Orangs" like the Orang Pendek, The Arkansas "Fouke Monster", Ohio's "Grassman", the Florida "Skunk Ape",and many more. Some are probably alternate names for the same species, others may be entirely separate local species.

I saw one 44 years ago, almost 45 years ago now (November 1979), in West Virginia. I can tell you, al least in my experience, I had a 12 gauge shotgun with me at the time, and was not about to shoot that thing for fear that it might only piss it off and cause it to disassemble me in it's anger. On top of that, it had a disturbingly "human" quality to it, and contrary to popular belief, I can't just shoot another human being simply for existing - there has to be a much better reason than that to kill someone. It wasn't attacking me, and so I wasn't about to attack it, either. It's not like it was something I'd eat, so I left it alone for as long as it was willing to leave me alone.

When it looked at me... those eyes. I'll never forget the look in those eyes, and the expression. It was curious. Not afraid, not threatening, just... curious. Maybe it was wondering why I didn't run away. I dunno. I can tell you, however, that I didn't run because I couldn't. I was shaking like a dog shitting peach pits, and my legs would not work for me to run.