Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Mind Kontrol experiments - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue's Grand Hall (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Conspiracy Talk (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Mind Kontrol experiments (/showthread.php?tid=207)

Mind Kontrol experiments - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-20-2022

Yes, very old conspiracy subject and I knew Leonard Cohen was part of the McGill University sensory deprivation experiments, but I had no idea well renown deep state, JFK researcher PETER DALE SCOTT was too (and hallucinated during it)...

[Image: ikd7f0C.jpg]

One thing I found interesting about the sensory deprivation experiments wasn’t just the mental breakdowns, but also the hallucination of having “two bodies.” Again, you break someone down to the point of them thinking they are two bodies, what could you do with that?

[Image: hF1X4vm.jpg]
[Image: QST8kfy.jpg]

[Image: KmgjZV3.jpg]

Excerpts from the book:
[Image: bCeUYFM.jpg]

It’s a fantastical link between mind control research and how it’s been utilized in modern day.

So, in Cohen's song "Anthem", the line about how "there's a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in" now makes more sense.

I was a chosen volunteer in a sleep deprivation experiment while in the Navy, specifically during one of my "schools" though not placed in an isolation chamber. It'll be fun they told us and you'll get head of the line meal privileges. Awesome!! We were forced to stay awake while doing various mental puzzles with men in white lab coats, interrogations by men in suits & physical activity by hardened drill instructors for 72+ hours. When the program finally ended I fell into a coma for 36 hours. Out of a group of 12, I was the ONLY one who went into a deep sleep coma while being monitored by nurses the whole time. (or so that is what I was later told and I have to believe it because both my arms had IV syringe hole marks) When I awoke I had absolutely no idea where I was or how I got there, did not know my middle name and was unable to recite my SS# nor did I know the names of my dorm room mates. It all came back several hours later, but my big takeaway was I felt totally refreshed & invincible. Brain got a reset. Literally everything looked & felt different, in a good way or at least that was what my mind was having me see & believe. From fragmented memories I did have one of those "out of body experiences" where I seen my room mates and nurses hovering over my fast asleep body wondering if I was ever going to wake up! I could hear them talking but unable or don't remember what exactly was being said. I could see them playing cards while periodically checking my pulse, which I was later told was at a shallow, but steady 55 beats. My military medical record has an annotation of this experiment with a control file number. Years later out of curiosity I attempted to correlate this number to something with details but got the standard Navy runaround of being passed from office to office. Perhaps some things are better left buried.

Notably for the next several weeks I ace'd all my weekly exams, vaulting me to #2 in my class behind a whiz-kid female; which for me proved highly beneficial as upon graduation I got to choose my duty station command and how I got to live in the Pineapple fleet in Hawaii for 6 years. Interestingly, the smell of pineapple brings back those fragmented memories and nameless faces. True sea story, believe it or not.