Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The Islamic New World Order Is Here - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Social Unrest and Justice (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Thread: The Islamic New World Order Is Here (/showthread.php?tid=2046)

The Islamic New World Order Is Here - DaphneApollo - 05-04-2024

I’m going to drop this video here.  It’s important!  

THE ISLAMIC NEW WORLD ORDER IS HERE: Europe has fallen

Eva Vlaardingerbroek: 

I ask is she wrong?  We need the Knights Templars again.  IMO

RE: The Islamic New World Order Is Here - NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-04-2024

(05-04-2024, 01:17 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote: I ask is she wrong?  We need the Knights Templars again.  IMO

I saw this yesterday and it pushed all the right buttons. I will admit that initially I was pissed. I am seeing the signs of progress out in my little area of the woods. I will admit that I am not very happy with the mass influx of folk, be they foreign, poor, or rich. They are all coming. They are all destroying our normal, and none of them give a damn about us.

America does not have clean hands, and no other country has clean hands either. She is right about one thing. It never changes. It is always about fighting, killing, raping, and pillaging. There is always an aggressor, and the and the other guy is always in the wrong and I am always justified and on the side of those in the right. In my mind anyway.

I attended a meeting a few weeks back where we were where discussing the destruction of our way of life. We were voicing our grievances, and hoping to at best, stop some of the land grabbing, and in hopes of at least being able to come to some sort of compromise.

I wish I could say that it went well. It didn’t. Everyone thinks that they are the ones having rights being trampled on, they see every move and every decision as a deliberate offense or attack on them, and the only right thing is for everyone to turn and around and go back where they came from. 25 years ago, I would have been one of those they wanted to send packing.

With the influx of migrants and city folks, crime has greatly increased. Everyone is different, and everyone is afraid, of something. I noticed that while there was plenty of talk of what they wanted to do to the people moving in, nobody was talking about what to do to the businesses and the wealthy entrepreneurs that was grabbing all the land, destroying the land, and the environment. So the band plays on.

Some will leave their homes, thinking they are leaving the invasion behind, just to end up some place else, soon to face the exact problems anew. I left the city, looking for peace and quiet out in the woods. In a little less than 25 years, the city is pushing in on my backyard.

The problem we should be addressing and fixing is our corrupt government and system. We are quick to support grabbing up arms, wanting to attack, maim, and kill,been those that have deceived and used to take over our country, but we don't do anything about the broken system and government. It has been proven time after time, that no politician or anyone that holds any public office, is a representative of the people. No one that is being supported by any party, or is being promoted by any MSM, or popular internet talking head, is in the game to do what is best for the people.

The only fix is to strop those we allow to be our overlords of their power. What does that mean? That means that you are going to have to give up all those things that you have already given up, to have those things that we desire or think is worth living for.

Don't worry. It will never happen. Too many of us are very willing to tell others what they should do, as long as they don't have to make any sacrifices. But the laugh is going to be on us in the end. Because they are going to take everything. And we will be happy or we will be dead. I think we need to do a deep assessment of what we want to live for, and what we are willing to die for.

They will keep sending in the Krakens until we get rid those that are doing the sending.

RE: The Islamic New World Order Is Here - F2d5thCav - 05-04-2024

Well Daph, looking upon the scene from within Europe itself, the picture that emerges isn't encouraging.

The truth about Islamic "domination" of other other societies is the Muslims can be a small minority and still deeply influence a society.  I think Sweden is around 8% Muslim or so.  What was once one of the quietest countries in Europe is now in social crisis because the crime rate has skyrocketed, and includes murders, grenade attacks, and so forth.

Europe's politicians are for the most part profoundly ignorant of the issues associated with rapidly bringing in significant number of other peoples who have very different ideas about culture, behavior, individual rights and freedoms, etc.

The issue is nothing new.  Back in 2003, when Iraq was invaded, Spain had a brigade of troops there as part of the coalition.  Soon thereafter there was a bomb attack in Madrid attributed to Muslims, and -presto-, the Spanish troops pulled out and came home.  The "so what factor" in that is in a country with again, about 8% of its population Muslim, the foreign policy was dramatically altered by one act of violence.  8% of anything shouldn't have such disproportionate influence.

It doesn't help that the current Pope is some kind of woke globalist agent, or that most of the European countries eagerly curb the power of the Christian clergy while acting like the Islamist scene is mostly a creation of rightist propaganda.

I think Douglas Murray got it right when he said the actions taken by European politicians over the decades were not deliberately meant to weaken their societies ... the pols just took the path of least resistance because they didn't want to face the political fights with the Left etc.

Regardless of how it happened ... here we are.

Cheers

RE: The Islamic New World Order Is Here - NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-04-2024

(05-04-2024, 04:17 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Regardless of how it happened ... here we are.

Cheers

And until we stop cutting off the branches of a tree diseased in the roots, it will only get worse.

The easy way out is a sure path to destruction.

What too many fail to see is that those in power already own everything. They are not chained down by loyalty to any place, country, or government. They have no problem sacrificing land, or people to get what they want. They own it all anyway. There is not much left for them to take on Earth, that is why their eyes are on the stars.

RE: The Islamic New World Order Is Here - MrJesterium - 05-04-2024

(05-04-2024, 04:17 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: The truth about Islamic "domination" of other other societies is the Muslims can be a small minority and still deeply influence a society. I think Sweden is around 8% Muslim or so.
To me, this seems almost like a thinly veiled racism. If you replaced Muslims with "Jews", you'd be saying the exact same thing as Adolf Hitler (about them being subversive whereever they're found in small numbers) and probably get called out as an anti-Semite. Hitler also accused the Czech people of being the most dangerous Slavs due to their servility.

Actually, this "domination" has nothing to do with religious beliefs, but with a faulty education breeding cunning.
"But the legislator must be careful to instil a noble and generous spirit into the students, or they will tend to become cunning rather than wise." (Plato's Laws)

For instance, the Chinese aren't a militaristic people, but a combination of Confucianist beliefs (to embrace what is foreign) and their imitation of Western mannerisms (bad company corrupts) has turned them into a devious race.
A prophecy attributed to St. Theodosius of Minvody: "By means of bribery, intimidation and agreements with the authorities, they will gradually take control of the economic life of the towns."

(05-04-2024, 04:17 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: What was once one of the quietest countries in Europe is now in social crisis because the crime rate has skyrocketed, and includes murders, grenade attacks, and so forth.
Muslims aren't to blame for the crime rate, the problem is Sweden's short-sighted liberal policies, legislation, etc. Eliminate the stagnating social conditions and crimes automatically disappear.

Also, Sweden had the opportunity to become a cultural leader and passed over it, now it is suffering the consequences that result from such a sin of omission.
They also rejected some of the greatest philosophic thinkers in their midst, just like how the English rejected Shakespeare and the Germans rejected Goethe.
Naturally, this rejection results in an inability to produce great geniuses (sterile thinking), we can expect the Swedes to go the way fo the English and suffer from an inferiority complex. In the 19th-20th century, the English were unable to produce any great composers, the Germans had them beat in almost everything cultural.

I can only name a few English composers worth naming: Frederick Delius, Philip Heseltine, Thomas Beecham

(05-04-2024, 04:17 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Europe's politicians are for the most part profoundly ignorant of the issues associated with rapidly bringing in significant number of other peoples who have very different ideas about culture, behavior, individual rights and freedoms, etc.
Exactly!

http://askjacquefresco.com/en/index.php/component/faqbookpro/item/526-quote-026-politics-was-good-a-hundred-years-ago-today-politicians?Itemid=

RE: The Islamic New World Order Is Here - Ninurta - 05-06-2024

Firstly, Islam is not a "religion", and I do wish folks would stop referring to it as one. Referring to it as such clouds judgements when coming to terms with how it must be handled. Neither is Islam a "race" - people of any race may convert to Islam, and are often presented with the choice to do so, or die. Islam is a complete social-economic-political-reliious-cultural system. It sees itself as a "perfect" replacement for everything else, everywhere.

Secondly, and in large part because of the above, Muslims are not "criminals". The acts they do are not "criminal" in their own eyes, they are perfectly legal under the shari'a, and therefore not "criminal" acts. Muslims in those cases are just doing what Muslims do. One would not see a lion killing a gazelle as a "criminal" act - it's just a lion being a lion.Criminal act done by Muslims are only "criminal" in the eyes of it's victims. It's perfectly normal, natural, and "legal" according to Muslims. It's just a Muslim being Islamic.

Third, no "crime" can be eliminated by changing social norms. Crime is only eliminated by changing criminal codes - making formerly criminal acts no longer criminal is the only way to eliminate crime.

What we see in Europe, and in America, is a short sighted social and economic policy that pits culture against culture and promotes cultural wars. It does not promote acculturation of "immigrants" into the mother culture. Instead it promotes culture wars by allowing unfettered importation of entire "other" cultures into the home country, which is a recipe for disaster. For integration to work, the incoming culture must be imported in numbers small enough to force integration. Importing them en-masse only imports a new gang to oppose the old, already entrenched gang, guaranteeing culture clash and conflict as the new gang sees their own numbers as something to fall back on during the wars.

They are not only importing enough new people to be an invasion force, they are importing enough foreign people to act as their own support group in the wars that are sure to follow.

Muslims are simply one of the more problematic examples of replacement importation. They are a warlike people being imported into countries which no longer have their own warlike peoples, and as a result history shows that once the Islamic population of any one country rises above about 10%, cultural war for dominance follows. It can go no other way, since the importing host countries no longer possess their own home-grown cadre of fighters to oppose the takeovers. The imported populations see and sense that, and realize their own victory is assured in the absence of meaningful opposition.

That situation can be referred to as "Sweden"... or "France"... or "London"... or "America" - at least until the new conquerors see fit to bestow new names on those ancient places, like they did to Spain by renaming it "Andalusia" once the conquest was completed. My guess is that the Muslims will lose out in America to greater numbers of Hispanics being imported, and one day the United States will be renamed to "North Mexico", or more probably "Mexico del Norte". It's possible they will rename it "La Florida" - Hispanic conquistadors have had eyes on North America since the days Spaniards were massacring French Huguenots who were themselves trying to settle in Florida and South Carolina, before even the founding of Spanish St. Augustine.

These wars of conquest never stop. Only the players change over time, as new conquerors see new lands they want for their own, which they inevitably turn into the same shit-holes they came from... which then necessitates that they move on to the next conquest. Wash, rinse, repeat. It's been going on forever - we just happen to have a front row seat to view it from in this round.

RE: The Islamic New World Order Is Here - 727Sky - 05-06-2024

Quote:
STAGE ONE—When Muslims are completely outnumbered and can’t possibly win a physical confrontation with unbelievers, they are to live in peace with non-Muslims and preach a message of tolerance. We see an example of this stage when Muhammad and his followers were a persecuted minority in Mecca. Since the Muslims were entirely outnumbered, the revelations Muhammad received during this stage (e.g. “You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion”) called for religious tolerance and proclaimed a future punishment (rather than a worldly punishment) for unbelievers.

STAGE TWO—When there are enough Muslims and resources to defend the Islamic community, Muslims are called to engage in defensive Jihad. Thus, when Muhammad had formed alliances with various groups outside Mecca and the Muslim community had become large enough to begin fighting, Muhammad received Qur’an 22:39-40:

"Permission (to fight) is given to those upon whom war is made because they are oppressed, and most surely Allah is well able to assist them; Those who have been expelled from their homes without a just cause except that they say: our Lord is Allah. . . ."

Although Muslims in the West often pretend that Islam only allows defensive fighting, later revelations show otherwise.

STAGE THREE—When Muslims establish a majority and achieve political power in an area, they are commanded to engage in offensive Jihad. Hence, once Mecca and Arabia were under Muhammad’s control, he received the call the fight all unbelievers. In Surah 9:29, we read:

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Notice that this verse doesn’t order Muslims to fight oppressors, but to fight those who don’t believe in Islam (including the “People of the Book”—Jews and Christians). Not surprisingly, we find similar commands in Islam’s most trusted collections of ahadith (traditions containing Muhammad’s teachings).

Sahih al-Bukhari 6924—Muhammad said: “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

Here again, the criterion for fighting people is that the people believe something other than Islam. It’s clear, then, that when Muslims rose to power, peaceful verses of the Qur’an were abrogated by verses commanding Muslims to fight people based on their beliefs. Islam’s greatest scholars acknowledge this. For instance, Ibn Kathir (Islam’s greatest commentator on the Qur’an) sums up Stage Three as follows: “Therefore all people of the world should be called to Islam. If anyone of them refuses to do so, or refuses to pay the Jizyah, they should be fought till they are killed.”

People in the west do not understand what they are dealing with when it comes to Islam IMO. People tend to think hey they are just like us.... However, you take and IQ of 65 and a life time of brainwashing and you end up with a true warrior for Allah with no mercy for the unbelievers.

Most of these percentages have change in the last 10 years

Quote:ISLAM

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their.

religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands.
for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well.

Here's how it works.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they.

will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%.
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%.
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%.
China -- Muslim 1.8%.
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%.
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%.

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%.
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%.
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%.
Spain -- Muslim 4%.
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%.

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for.

failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%.
Philippines -- Muslim 5%.
Sweden -- Muslim 5%.
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%.
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%.
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%.

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a.

means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings.

Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions

are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%.
India -- Muslim 13.4%.
Israel -- Muslim 16%.
Kenya -- Muslim 10%.
Russia -- Muslim 15%.

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations,

sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%.

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing.

militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%.
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%.
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%.

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%.
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%.
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%.
Sudan -- Muslim 70%.

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%.
Egypt -- Muslim 90%.
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%.
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%.
Iran -- Muslim 98%.
Iraq -- Muslim 97%.
Jordan -- Muslim 92%.
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%.
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%.
Palestine -- Muslim 99%.
Syria -- Muslim 90%.
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%.
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%.
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%.

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools,

and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%.
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%.
Somalia -- Muslim 100%.
Yemen -- Muslim 100%.

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for.

a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother;.

me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris,

'The Haj'

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which.

they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.

Credit to Chester Harmony.
There is a difference between being a raciest and just calling a spade a spade in a hand of cards/reality !

I was once tolerant of Islam because I did not know better...spend a year in the Mid-East or any Muslim country and the tolerance will disappear for most western folk IMO.

I hope this works !1
https://dl-mail.ymail.com/ws/download/mailboxes/@.id==VjN-fCETBMO7vLots7n1_tOUmXutIVc_uLRmF4MScyUu7Yx3eJaBQG3XnnllMVrcm2eD6F676llwJijNHGM9Rx73ng/messages/@.id==AIwP9Hdoz4L9Zjg8TgIqsAXMHFY/content/parts/@.id==2/raw?appid=YMailNorrinLaunch&ymreqid=bf2d732d-e9f2-4caa-1c06-ce0000012600&token=hkp2DyXvFMaFO3gFg7aEx2f1YX6JWgLMUAwLuvD0yo7ZLtVE2iS6f8TwH1ZXXUPbj-L5RGTjapjtSijqos1gUu8Y9g3Be51MdVWzv6OKClYGYHG5zZROOYeWZBW-NzAx&error=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.yahoo.com%2Fd%2Fiframemsg%3Fid%3Ddownload-5680117965