Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Death to America let me count the ways - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Death to America let me count the ways (/showthread.php?tid=2030)

Death to America let me count the ways - 727Sky - 04-25-2024

I would say they pretty much covered everything... Why people can not see this and demand a change is sad and destructive for the Republic.. Instead of death by a 1000 cuts it looks like it only takes 25... I heard someone say the open border crap was the kill shot for America...maybe they are correct ?

RE: Death to America let me count the ways - Infolurker - 04-27-2024

I bet there isn't a single person who will disagree on any of the 25.

They should add the blatant corruption of politicians scoring millions in bribes, kick backs (foundations, lobbyist jobs, campaign contributions, jobs for spouses, blatant pay to play, etc.)

RE: Death to America let me count the ways - NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-27-2024

(04-27-2024, 01:28 AM)Infolurker Wrote: I bet there isn't a single person who will disagree on any of the 25.

They should add the blatant corruption of politicians scoring millions in bribes, kick backs (foundations, lobbyist jobs, campaign contributions, jobs for spouses, blatant pay to play, etc.)

I had a flashback.

I was working at a hospital where the work environment was awful. They kept making demands, adding to our work load, but did not give us a single benefit or increase in pay.

Everyone was angry and everyone was complaining. I spoke with everyone and they agreed that we should have a meeting and bring our grievances to the higher ups.

I spoke with administration and arranged a meeting. It was very well attended and I just knew we were going to get some changes made.

I laid out the grievances, and was told that knew what my grievances were, but they wanted to hear what the others had to say.

I will never forget the feeling that drowned me when I realized that not one person was going to speak up. None of them would even look at me.

After administration left, they swarmed me, crying, making excuses, and apologizing for leaving me to hang. I told them that I did not want to hear another person say anything about the pay, the unfair work demands, or any other complaint ever again. I did not stay there much longer. I actually moved on another job that took me to whole new direction in nursing.

That was over 40 years ago. You know what has not changed?

People will bitch and complain all day and all night, but they will not do one damn thing about it. The battle for change is often fought alone.

RE: Death to America let me count the ways - Freija - 04-27-2024

(04-27-2024, 01:28 AM)Infolurker Wrote: I bet there isn't a single person who will disagree on any of the 25.

Wrong, you lose.

RE: Death to America let me count the ways - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-28-2024

LOL, I knew there was going to be an oddball here. That darn Freija again. Some will say destroy, but I think it's more of "change" as in culture change - which is always painful. Yes, some of it will not be liked, or at all, depending on your viewpoint and social status, but not all will be bad. Least that's my outlook. Like Ninurta has said before, learn to Improvise, Adapt, Overcome. Leave me alone and stay the hell off my property and we'll get along just fine.

Assuming TPTB do not re-install Biden, watch how fast everything changes with a new president. You may not like many of the changes, but it'll be different while remaining the same depending on your perception. Otherwise, the same agenda will continue, the social unrest & division will likely continue till 2030. Maybe, damn hard to predict the future these days with the whole damn world seemingly on fire.

Also, as an individual with no power whatsoever, the more you feed the machine, the more you will not like the results. On that note I have no good solution to this mess either.

Out of those 25 Ways the one's that concern me the most are:

#1: Open borders & illegal immigration  [Chaos]
#12: Toxic food supply [reduce population]
#18: Moral and society decay [kill the nation]
#20: The sprawling surveillance state [welcome to dystopia]

On the flip-side will any actually happen? I guess time will tell.