Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Government Corruption Exposed (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes (/showthread.php?tid=200)

How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes - NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-18-2022

I made this thread on RN3. I am going to link to that thread so we won't have to repeat ourselves.

https://rogue-nation3.com/thread-8629.html

I had to share this video because he shares so much more light on the con job that is in play. He too encourages us to refuse to allow this to happen. I hope we surprise ourselves and save our homes and our children's futures.

RE: How They Ate Going To Steal Our Homes - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-19-2022

Bull-Hansen is a true warrior.

What he is referring to:
Quote:Euro Commission - Energy performance of buildings directive

Revised in 2018, the directive will help reach the building and renovation goals set out in the European Green Deal.

We Will Never Lose. This is Why.

For those that have an interest in the Vikings, check out his Viking series

RE: How They Ate Going To Steal Our Homes - NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-19-2022

(12-19-2022, 05:35 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Bull-Hansen is a true warrior.

What he is referring to:
Quote:Euro Commission - Energy performance of buildings directive

Revised in 2018, the directive will help reach the building and renovation goals set out in the European Green Deal.

We Will Never Lose. This is Why.

For those that have an interest in the Vikings, check out his Viking series

Thanks.

I am afraid that our numbers are not large enough to win.

I used to think we had a chance, then the virus beta test went into effect and the majority caved.

If they could accomplish that in just a few weeks, what do you think they wil be able to do while slowing us to the Soylent Green factory?

I like to think I am a realist. If I was young and brought up in these delusional times, I would likely not resist either.

It is only because I truly understand the value of what we are going to lose that I "have" to resist. 

Death is a sweet reward when life is hell.

RE: How They Ate Going To Steal Our Homes - DaphneApollo - 12-20-2022

My Grandma always said “By hook or by crook”. 

Nothing would surprise me anymore!

RE: How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes - NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-06-2023

And they never stop. 2030 is around the corner.

RE: How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-14-2023

I have believed for a long time now that home ownership is soon going to be something that people talk about that happened in the good old days.

This is something we need to fight tooth and nail.

RE: How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-29-2023

Just a reminder.

They are coming for a home near you. Maybe even yours.

RE: How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-04-2023

So the clock is ticking and the secret company is no secret.

We know that it can't be about the money, because they already have all the money and we have little to none. So it is strictly about control.

Control only works if you are willing to play by their game with their rules. Five years. I hope to be long out of the game in five years. Too darn old for games, and they are not interested in us old folk. They just want us in cubicles, drugged into compliance.

RE: How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes - Ninurta - 07-04-2023

I still think the bulk of the problem is simple human greed. Not just the greed inherent in these giant investment companies, but the greed inherent in most of "the little guys". Sometime over the course of my life, the average Joe has lost respect for "the home". So they started buying houses not with the idea of creating, and maintaining, and keeping a home, but with the idea of making an "investment". Making an investment implies that one is going to sell out at some unspecified time down the road with the intent of making profit. So, instead of buying a "home", they bought an investment with the idea of losing it at some point and taking a risk that they were going to make money on the loss of what could have been a home.

Now people are reaping what they have sewn. The harvest just isn't what they banked on it being. They bought with the intent of being sellouts, and they are being sold out. What goes around comes around.

RE: How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-14-2023

So the curtain is starting to be pulled back. In your face proof that you will own nothing and be happy.

The American Dream is being redefined.

RE: How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-17-2023

Ohio senator raises alarm over corporate investors potentially jeopardizing middle-class housing

I have one or more offers of "I Want To Buy Your House", in my mailbox every day. Now they are bombarding me with text messages an telephone calls. Some of those investment buyers are like fleas. I have one that sounds as if she is Chinese that I have told her at least six, times that I am not interested in selling my house, and in a few months, she will call again.

Since that is not working, they will just keep increasing the taxes and insurance until no one can afford to own their own home.

RE: How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes - Snarl - 07-17-2023

(07-17-2023, 01:49 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Ohio senator raises alarm over corporate investors potentially jeopardizing middle-class housing

Goooooood!!

Hopefully they'll figure this out and the price of owning a home will drop back down to affordability.

When I was a kid, my mom bought a house 3BR/2BA home for $24K. That exact same home is worth over $300K today.

Just how in the Hell can that be? A house should be subject to the same decline in value as anything else in this world. There's no way it should appreciate in value to that degree. It simply is NOT worth as much as it once was .... unless massive improvements have been made.

It's all a game to get more money out of our pockets.

RE: How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes - TheRedneck - 07-18-2023

(07-17-2023, 02:54 PM)Snarl Wrote: When I was a kid, my mom bought a house 3BR/2BA home for $24K. That exact same home is worth over $300K today.

Just how in the Hell can that be? A house should be subject to the same decline in value as anything else in this world. There's no way it should appreciate in value to that degree. It simply is NOT worth as much as it once was .... unless massive improvements have been made.

There's a few reasons. Mainly, we keep creating more people, but no one is creating more land. As a matter of fact, a growing population means we need more land for farming and more land for businesses. Supply is decreasing as demand is increasing. That's how prices go up.

Additionally, we have been conditioned to think that "success" includes this 2500 square foot mini-mansion. No one wants to live in the smaller homes we used to live in, despite them being much more economical to heat and cool as well as much more accessible when one gets old and walking becomes a major endeavor. Even if someone does choose to live in one, it will likely be expanded into something larger. Larger homes naturally cost more, and that raises the cost of all homes.

Building materials have gotten tremendously expensive, and building codes often require expensive materials. In addition, those who know how to work to the newer codes will charge more because there are fewer peop0le to compete with. When faced with the idea of building a new home for $400,000 or buying a used home for $300,000, many choose to buy the older home. That raises the price of older homes.

I live in a small home, about 950 square feet. It's in good shape and laid out well, so it is plenty big enough for us. It sits on 16 acres of land which includes a three-aisle barn, a detached garage and carport, two older mobile homes, one pretty dilapidated, the other not so much but  in need of some TLC, two workshops, two wells (one contaminated, one still good), and several sheds. It appraises, according to the tax man, for $60,000. While money will not buy it, I am told that I could get up to 500k for the house and land. Several houses close to me have sold for 6 digits in poor shape on a lot instead of acreage.

TheRedneck

RE: How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes - NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-26-2023

When stealing our property and our homes, is no longer hidden.

If we allow this to continue, we will all live in gulags, own nothing, but we sure as hell are not going to be happy.

RE: How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-30-2023

They're spending more time and effort butchering & obfuscating the language in an attempt to be politically correct than they are working on fixing the actual problem.

[Image: ndBaM3e.jpg]
The Guardian of Casting Spells

I'm sorry are you homeless?
No, I'm unhoused. I just lack a roof is all.

RE: How They Are Going To Steal Our Homes - NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-04-2024

Is it finally going to stop? I doubt it. Just yesterday I had another dollar number offer on my home. I get the standard, "I want to buy your home", daily mail, but this is the third time that they put an actual number offer with it.

I don't think they are going to stop until they take every piece of land that we have. By hook or by crook.