Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Iran warns U.S. to stay out of fight with Israel - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: Iran warns U.S. to stay out of fight with Israel (/showthread.php?tid=1985)

Iran warns U.S. to stay out of fight with Israel - Infolurker - 04-12-2024

I have a feeling this is about to kick off shortly as anticipated, mainly because of the "lack of hype" that I normally see around big events and the stock market taking a big shit today as investors anticipate the disruption.

Get food everyone, as it has been stated for decades, the first nuke to go off "anywhere in the world" will drive a panic that has never been seen before and the shelves will be bare in hours.

https://www.axios.com/2024/04/12/iran-israel-attack-us-troops-warning

Biden says he expects Iran will attack Israel ‘sooner than later’

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/12/politics/white-house-iran-threat-israel/index.html

Quote:President Joe Biden told reporters at the White House Friday that he expects Iran will attack Israel “sooner than later.”

“I don’t want to get into secure information but my expectation is sooner than later,” Biden said to reporters when asked how imminent an Iranian attack on Israel would be.
Asked what his message to Iran is right now, the president said, “Don’t.”
In response to more shouted questions from reporters in the room, including CNN’s MJ Lee asking if American troops were at risk – Biden returned to the podium and said that the United States is “devoted” to the defense of Israel.
“We are devoted to the defense of Israel. We will support Israel we will help defend Israel and Iran will not succeed,” Biden said.
The US has been on high alert for a significant Iranian retaliatory attack on Israel in recent days as fears grow of a wider regional war.
There remains a “real,” “credible” and “viable” threat of Iran launching strikes, the White House said Friday, following Israel’s attack on an Iranian diplomatic compound in Syria last week that killed three Iranian generals.
Biden, who warned this week that Iran was threatening a “significant attack” on Israel, has been receiving constant updates on the situation from his national security team.
The US and several other countries, including Britain and France, issued new travel guidelines for government employees in Israel as the Iranian threat loomed.
“We’re watching this very, very closely,” said John Kirby, the National Security Council spokesman, who declined to provide information about the expected timing of the threat.
The US will attempt to intercept any weapons launched at Israel if it’s feasible to do so, two US officials told CNN, an indication of the level of ongoing cooperation between the two militaries.
US Navy forces in the Red Sea have previously intercepted long-range missiles launched from the Houthis in Yemen towards Israel. US forces in Iraq and Syria could also potentially intercept drones and rockets targeting northern Israel, depending on the location from which they’re launched.
The Defense Department is also moving additional assets to the Middle East region “to bolster regional deterrence efforts and increase force protection for US forces,” a US defense official told CNN, as Israel and the US brace for a potential Iranian attack.
The Pentagon has been working specifically to bolster air defenses for the US troops stationed in Iraq and Syria who came under attack by Iran-backed proxy forces over 100 times between October and February. In January, three US servicemembers were killed when a drone got through US air defenses at the Tower 22 base in Jordan.
The US is not anticipating that Iran or its proxies will attack US forces as part of its retaliation but is moving the assets just in case.
“It would be imprudent if we didn’t take a look at our own posture in the region to make sure that we’re properly prepared,” Kirby said.
CNN reported last week that the US was on high alert and actively preparing for an attack by Iran targeting Israeli or American assets in the region. Officials said such an attack could come within the week.

RE: Iran warns U.S. to stay out of fight with Israel - NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-13-2024

Being the oldest of ten children, I fought more fights for my siblings than I ever fought for myself.

In fact, my siblings had no trouble putting me to the task of fighting their battles for them.

It wasn't until I learned discernment that I was able to put a stop to it. I was then able to teach them to pick their battles wisely, and justly, or they would be fighting alone.

RE: Iran warns U.S. to stay out of fight with Israel - Snarl - 04-13-2024

(04-12-2024, 11:36 PM)Infolurker Wrote: Biden says he expects Iran will attack Israel ‘sooner than later’

I cannot help but imagine Hillary rocking back & forth in her chair, cackling and wringing her hands in rapt anticipation.

RE: Iran warns U.S. to stay out of fight with Israel - Infolurker - 04-13-2024

It is being reported that Israel and the US is depleting their supply of missile defense munitions. That is probably why all these groups are firing water pipe missiles into the sky blindly.

If you want to go "Conspiracy / Prophetic", Looks for something big out of Damascus which will trigger Sampson or a MOAB in retaliation.

RE: Iran warns U.S. to stay out of fight with Israel - Ninurta - 04-13-2024

Wouldn't it be something if one or two of the missiles "went off course" and took out the Dome of the Rock and al Aqsa Mosue? Every Muslim in the world would be out for Iranian blood.

Now that's something I'd pay to watch on cable!

RE: Iran warns U.S. to stay out of fight with Israel - Infolurker - 04-13-2024

(04-13-2024, 12:59 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Wouldn't it be something if one or two of the missiles "went off course" and took out the Dome of the Rock and al Aqsa Mosue? Every Muslim in the world would be out for Iranian blood.

That would be such a shame...... and would not surprise me at all. 3rd temple and all.

RE: Iran warns U.S. to stay out of fight with Israel - Ninurta - 04-13-2024

(04-13-2024, 04:59 PM)Infolurker Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 12:59 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Wouldn't it be something if one or two of the missiles "went off course" and took out the Dome of the Rock and al Aqsa Mosue? Every Muslim in the world would be out for Iranian blood.

That would be such a shame...... and would not surprise me at all. 3rd temple and all.

I'd imagine the Muslims would still try to hang on to the Temple Mount anyhow, sort of like the Jews still wail at the Wailing Wall, but I'd like to see those abominable monuments to desolation gone from it all the same. The nerve of those Muslims, evicting God from his own mountain and replacing him with their own petty desert demon like that!

RE: Iran warns U.S. to stay out of fight with Israel - sailorsam - 04-13-2024

Iran has launched drones / missiles aimed @ Israel.
as of now they haven't hit.

praying for Israel.

RE: Iran warns U.S. to stay out of fight with Israel - xuenchen - 04-14-2024

Too Late!! U.S. already helping shoot down incoming drones and missiles. And U.S. has planes in the air!

Cool

RE: Iran warns U.S. to stay out of fight with Israel - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-14-2024

Quote:Iran attacks Israel, risking a full-blown regional war

At the time of writing, missiles were being intercepted over Israeli territory. According to Israeli sources, over 100 drones had also been launched. They are probably Shaheds, a cheap model that can carry around 50 kg of explosives. With a maximum speed of less than 200 kilometres an hour, they take hours to travel from Iran to Israel. Some appear to have been intercepted, others are still in the air. Iran may also have asked its proxies, such as Hizbullah in Lebanon and the Houthis in Yemen, to fire their missiles in order to magnify the scale of the attack. In signs of mounting panic and fear across the region, Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon, closed their airspace. Kuwait Airways diverted flights.

Israel’s first priority is to intercept as many of the drones and missiles as possible. It has had days to prepare. The country has a multi-layered missile-defence system and has deployed its entire air force to intercept the attack, with dozens of aircraft now in the air. Neighbouring Jordan vowed to shoot down any drones that cross its borders and seems to have done so already. America stands ready to assist, with Israel stating that it was cooperating with US forces in order to intercept any attack. There were reports that British aircraft were active, too. In the worst case Iran and its proxies may seek to overwhelm Israel’s air defences - “they want to keep the Israelis guessing,” says an American military source. Nonetheless the odds of them succeeding in this goal are low.

Even if the attack does not cause significant casualties or physical damage, the implications are profound. After the Damascus strike, Israeli security officials believed that Iran would not retaliate with its own forces, in keeping with long-held policy. That assessment now seems to have been mistaken.
The optimistic case is Iran is clumsily attempting a “calibrated” response that satisfies its pride and supporters. It took two weeks of deliberation to decide how to react after the embassy strike. It felt compelled to do something: after months of Israeli attacks on its forces in Syria and Lebanon, the targeting of senior Iranians in a diplomatic building seemed an unacceptable escalation. Some officials were nervous about a direct attack on Israel. But hardliners wanted to hit directly rather than acting through proxies. Following the launch of the drones, Iran’s permanent mission to the United Nations invoked its right of self defence and said that the matter “can be deemed concluded”.

Yet because a direct Iranian attack on Israel crosses a new line, Israel will probably be forced to retaliate: any normalisation of direct strikes by Iran is intolerable to the Israeli public and leadership. Binyamin Netanyahu, the prime minister, made a televised statement before the drones were launched. “I have set a clear principle: Those who harm us, we harm them,” he said. Israel has already informed the Americans and governments in the region that its response is inevitable. Its military options include launching drones at Iran, and long-range airstrikes on Iran, possibly on military bases or nuclear installations. It is less likely that Israel would launch missiles from its submarines, which are reserved for the most serious confrontations.

Mr Netanyahu and president Joe Biden have been at odds for months over Israel’s conduct in Gaza, where it is mired in a six-month war against Hamas. Nonetheless Mr Biden warned Iran not to test his commitment to Israel. “We are devoted to the defence of Israel,” he said on April 12th. America has deployed its own air force, and sea-based missile-defence systems, which can help shoot down any projectiles launched at Israel.

Whether Mr Biden is prepared to support Israeli retaliation is a different matter. Already tensions have been pushing up energy prices in an election year. The price of Brent crude has risen over $90 and could rise further following the Iranian boarding of the cargo ship, the MSC Aries, as it transited the Strait of Hormuz, which is a more vital conduit for energy flows than the Red Sea passage that the Iran-backed Houthis have partially closed. Still, Mr Biden is under attack from Republicans for being too soft. Following the attacks Mike Johnson, the House speaker, criticised “appeasement of Iran”.

The prospect of a full-blown war involving America, Iran and Israel is terrifying. The most expedient outcome, for everyone involved, is that the Iranian barrage is shot down or causes little damage. Israel could avoid casualties, and the need for a large-scale response. Iran could claim it sent a strong message without inviting major attacks on its own soil. And America could avoid being drawn further into a foreign war. Yet in a region that is now on fire, that scenario is far from guaranteed.

Full article

[Image: 4h0tEnS.jpg]

Dunno how Israel is going to play this...strike Iranian proxies or strike on Iran soil/ports, or wait for an opportunity??

[Image: hCVJQbE.gif]