Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
And It Just Goes On And On My Friend - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: And It Just Goes On And On My Friend (/showthread.php?tid=1961)

And It Just Goes On And On My Friend - NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-04-2024

What if we are looking at everything bassakwards?

When we think about immortality, we always think about a body that does not age.  What if the body is the least important part of immortality? In fact, what if it has nothing to do with immortality at all.

Quote:New research into the dying brain suggests the line between life and death may be less distinct than previously thought
by Alex Blasdel
Tue 2 Apr 2024 00.00 EDT
Last modified on Thu 4 Apr 2024 08.44 EDT
Dying seemed like such an important area of research – we all do it, after all – that Borjigin assumed other scientists had already developed a thorough understanding of what happens to the brain in the process of death. But when she looked at the scientific literature, she found little enlightenment. “To die is such an essential part of life,” she told me recently. “But we knew almost nothing about the dying brain.”

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2024/apr/02/new-science-of-death-brain-activity-consciousness-near-death-experience?utm_source=pocket-newtab-en-us

My sister is always rebuking someone when they say something negative. She warns them that speaking negatively, elevates it, and causes it to manifest. I always thought she was crazy. But what if she is not completely wrong?

Memories, ideas, emotions, desires, I can honestly vouch that they are not just creations of the brain. I can also speak from experience that the body and the environment we live in is more symbiotic than we think,

How many things do you do every second that requires no effort or thought? So you think. What if everything that your body does, every movement, function or action, requires a command, and a response? It does. You have little to no control over what is happening in your body. So little control that you are not even aware of how why it is happening, but here you are.

It is easier to accept pulling a circuit board from a computer and sticking it in a new frame as an upgrade, than to think about what it would take to reboot our brains after a shutdown. I am in the middle of that process with absolutely no knowledge or understanding of what, why, or how.

I am learning a lot. I will never come close to knowing enough, but I can tell you that the vagus nerve and your gut, play a much larger role in how our body functions than most people realize.

We know so little about our bodies, our minds, and ourselves. Each and everyone of us is a living, breathing, miracle, or something we have no ability to understand.

Just a thought.

RE: And It Just Goes On And On My Friend - F2d5thCav - 04-04-2024

I've wondered at times if the soul is a parasitic entity separate from our "animal" form.  The form grows old and, yes, "dies", and then soul wanders off and finds a new host.

One of the hidden secrets ?

Cheers

RE: And It Just Goes On And On My Friend - NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-04-2024

(04-04-2024, 07:05 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: I've wondered at times if the soul is a parasitic entity separate from our "animal" form.  The form grows old and, yes, "dies", and then soul wanders off and finds a new host.

Cheers

Not that far fetched. In fact it almost makes sense.

Like shedding an exoskeleton, so we can grow. Another hidden secret?

RE: And It Just Goes On And On My Friend - GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-04-2024

I kind of look at it like this: Our soul is just a little piece of God. We are sent into this "avatar" or body at the instant of birth.  God chooses what kind of person we are born into just like we choose what kind of character we play in a game. God experiences life in this world through us, playing us like a Sims character. He plays each of us differently as He wants to experience EVERYTHING- good and bad. There are "randoms" programmed into the game like some characters are born poor, some rich, some born sick, some born healthy, some born into caring families, some born into abusive families, some win the lottery and some get hit by a train. He plays each of us doing whatever He can to learn and experience all that this "life" has to offer. When we die our souls return to God. Some pieces get played again (reincarnation), others do not as He has experienced all that He can through them. In the end we all return to the collective. Our bodies mean nothing.

RE: And It Just Goes On And On My Friend - Bally002 - 04-05-2024

(04-04-2024, 07:05 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: I've wondered at times if the soul is a parasitic entity separate from our "animal" form.  The form grows old and, yes, "dies", and then soul wanders off and finds a new host.

Cheers

Good point.  Never thought of it that way.  May explain a past life or 2.  

Bally)

RE: And It Just Goes On And On My Friend - p358 - 04-05-2024

What if!

Human population increased dramatically while the population of other predators decreased because humans are arseholes.

Therefore, souls in the mid levels inhabiting such as cows, sheep and goats to name three are shifting up by missing the carnivores and going straight to humans.

Have you seen people who may have been cows last time?

Have you seen people who may have been sheep last time?

Have you seen people who may have been goats last time?

Or coming straight from foxes to humans?

Perhaps it is we humans who messed things up.

Moo, baa baa.

PSmile

RE: And It Just Goes On And On My Friend - NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-05-2024

(04-05-2024, 01:17 AM)p358 Wrote: Perhaps it is we humans who messed things up.

I don't think there is any doubt about that.

We screw up everything we touch.

Huh