Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Second time now this has happened to my son (12) when he's home alone - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: Second time now this has happened to my son (12) when he's home alone (/showthread.php?tid=1941)

Second time now this has happened to my son (12) when he's home alone - ancientlight - 03-29-2024

Hi all.
So my son was home alone today for several hours. My brother lives next door, but has a separate front-door.
My son said that when I was gone he heard my brother's front door open and close several times.
My brother off course wasn't home, so it wasn't him. Also when he got home his door was locked (we talked to him).
He also heard some strange sounds from the roof?

The other time this happend , he was home alone at my mom's house. He loudly heard the backdoor open and slam shut!
But off course , the door was closed and locked as if nothing had happend.

In the past my son has seen shadow people , it has to be connected somehow.
It's super interesting to me , so I'm posting about it  Cool

I don't think it's something to worry about at least. 
I also don't think it's his imagination as he knows for sure what the doors sound like, and it doesn't happen every time he's home alone. 

Thoughts?

RE: Second time now this has happened to my son (12) when he's home alone - Infolurker - 03-29-2024

Easy solution, cameras.

Motion sensor game camera, nanny cam, whatever.

There are easy set up cameras that connect to your cell phone for live monitoring and they are cheap.

RE: Second time now this has happened to my son (12) when he's home alone - EndtheMadnessNow - 03-29-2024

Aside from surveillance devices (good idea), perhaps a recent list of movies/shows/books he's seen or read? I know my son when he was between 10-14 had a super active imagination that drove me nearly insane. Not saying yours hasn't heard things but often helps to rule out (or in) the simple possibilities.

RE: Second time now this has happened to my son (12) when he's home alone - ancientlight - 03-29-2024

I don't think cameras would help as it's something that happens very sporadically, and anyway, it's not a problem.
I was just curious to your thoughts on what it could all mean/be?

RE: Second time now this has happened to my son (12) when he's home alone - MrJesterium - 03-29-2024

This is what I learned strictly from my studies: the darker a spirit, the louder the sounds they produce; they are not visibly seen in the act of opening/closing doors.

If we take superstitions into account, it'd be advisable to keep windows closed while you're away from home or while asleep; to not have any beds facing mirrors, consider covering up mirrors when not in use. If saging/smudging, you have to leave the window open until smoke clears out or a spirit might end up trapped inside.
___

But this is what I learned from shifting through people's paranormal stories:

They're often reported seen standing under door frames, but seem unable to enter a room without permission. The Hat Man type seem to be passive observers, which some people find strangely comforting, it often leads them to believe "he" was there for them when nobody else was.
Actually, they are careful observers of people's habits, looking for an opening for attack. They wait until the exact moment a person leaves before they pull off some antics, such as impersonating their form. They often make themselves known shortly after someone dies, producing sounds to appear as if the deceased person returned.
___

And this is what I heard from interviewing clairvoyants: Not all shadow people are the same, no two spirits are the same, even if they belong to the same class (i.e. hooded, hatman). Those depraved beings which are known to prey on the living and mock deceased spirits feel like they've never been human.

Two Testimonies:

1. (From a clairvoyant friend) If someone says that there is a “good” or “nice” shadow person that is a ghost who they can only see as a shadow. Or one who is trying to conceal their appearance or is unable to fully show their appearance.

2. (A different clairvoyant) And in one of my dreams he took me to the world where the shadow people are from, and it became clear to me that we are just as strange and terrifying to most of them as they are to us, and only a handful of them are the predatory things most people that have experienced shadow people seem to think they all are.

A non-clairvoyant was thrice visited in his dreams by a shadow man, he was told, “You would consider me an alien but you ‘humans’ are aliens to me too, but you aliens are different.” And “as for what I’m doing here in your dream is I’m here to study you without studying you.” (basically he’s trying to figure us out without coming to earth)
https://old.reddit.com/r/Dreams/comments/14m2j4a/a_strange_man_talks_to_me_in_my_dreams_now_my/

RE: Second time now this has happened to my son (12) when he's home alone - Ninurta - 03-29-2024

Cameras have the endearing quality of watching the same spot for hours, days, weeks, years - all without getting tired of the view or stepping out to get a cup of coffee. So, they are "eyes on" whenever something does happen.

I have several cameras watching the perimeter of my house, and yes, they have caught the occasional oddity. I posted some of those videos in a thread at the old RN3 site. There isn't very much that spooks me, but I find some things to be a curiosity. Spooks that go bump in the night don't much bother me. I figure everyone, and everything, has to have a place to "be", so I rarely ever bother them if they're not being annoying to me. We just co-exist if they're not being a problem for me, I don't be a problem for them.

If they DO become a problem,or overly annoying, I throw them out. That's usually not too tough, although for the more recalcitrant ones, I keep sage and native tobacco on hand. That's one of the reasons I started growing the sacred tobacco (nicotiana rustica rather than the commercial nicotiana tabacum) so that I could always have some on hand. It's use was taught me by a Cherokee medicine man in North Carolina many years ago. I've got about a pound of it on hand right now, in various stages of aging, and have just sprouted the seedlings for this year's crop. They're doing fine, a lot better than I expected since I started them from old seed - seed from the 2020 crop.

In Native American traditions, sage "purifies", removes problem spirits, smudging with sweet grass and/or cedar brings in good spirits, who are drawn by the sweet smell to come to your aid, and sacred tobacco is placed to block entry of bad spirits or influences, either by sprinkling it around a perimeter, or blocking entryways like doors and windows with a hand of dried leaves or a sachet hung from windowsills or door frames. You can't just smudge around and drop herbs, though - you intent while doing it is everything. Frame of mind counts.

I "hear" things here pretty often - people walking when no one is there, doors opening and closing, and even the scrape along the floor of an ancient brown bottle of water that is used as a door stop. That water is probably 60 years old. My grandparents first started using it as a door stop some time in the mid 1960's. Sometimes in the night I hear it scrape along the floor when no one is there, as if someone were closing that door. There is one particular drawer in a cabinet in the living room here that occasionally opens itself, usually in spring. I checked it to see if someone was trying to draw my attention to something in it, but there is nothing of interest there - I reckon it's just someone or some thing saying "hi! I'm still here!", just a harmless action.

Curiously, while I was reading this thread, Mr. Jesterium's post just above to be specific, our door bell rang, twice in succession. When I went to answer the door, no one was there, and no one could have rang it and ran. They'd have broken their neck trying to get off the hill from the door before I could get to it.

Just another thing. Stuff happens here pretty often, but that's only the second time in two years the doorbell has done that. I double checked with Grace to make sure I wasn't just imagining it, and she did hear it, too.

RE: Second time now this has happened to my son (12) when he's home alone - GeauxHomeLittleD - 03-29-2024

Just an opinion, but I think the veils between the dimensions are becoming thinner and thinner. Activity from the dimensions above and below us are bleeding into our dimension at an increasing rate. I can't say exactly for sure what is causing this- could be anything from God to solar activity to the rotation of our core speeding to mad scientists screwing around with CERN or anything in between. Let us just hope (or pray, your preference) that it all doesn't straight up collapse because I have a feeling we probably really don't want to co-exist physically with some of the beings inhabiting our neighbor dimensions.

RE: Second time now this has happened to my son (12) when he's home alone - Ninurta - 03-29-2024

(03-29-2024, 09:14 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Just an opinion, but I think the veils between the dimensions are becoming thinner and thinner. Activity from the dimensions above and below us are bleeding into our dimension at an increasing rate. I can't say exactly for sure what is causing this- could be anything from God to solar activity to the rotation of our core speeding to mad scientists screwing around with CERN or anything in between. Let us just hope (or pray, your preference) that it all doesn't straight up collapse because I have a feeling we probably really don't want to co-exist physically with some of the beings inhabiting our neighbor dimensions.

I believe that's true. I've been noticing a lot more activity lately.

About a week ago, I saw a white mist-like "something" dart rapidly across my field of vision from right towards the left while I was sitting right here where I'm sitting right now. It wasn't more than two feet or so in front of my face, perhaps 2 feet wide and about 8" tall. A minute and a half later, I noticed a movement on my left, maybe 8 feet away, out of the corner of my eye, and when I looked instead of vanishing right away as it usually does, I saw a black mass sort of like a shadow, maybe 2 or 2 1/2 feet tall, about 10" wide, looking like it was standing there, shimmering or scintillating, rapidly fading in and out of view until it just vanished.

Neither was very substantial looking - I could see through both of them to whatever was behind them.

No idea what it was, or what it was all about, but I've no doubt that activity has been increasing lately.

RE: Second time now this has happened to my son (12) when he's home alone - Macsen191 - 03-30-2024

I've been expericing a lot of things lately myself... at night I ask for protection every night before bed because I've had it where something keeps on bumping my bed, pushing underneath my bed and up, sitting/laying down on the bed next to me, grabbing my feet, and pulling off the covers. Plus the last few nights I've woken up to someone saying my name and other noises. Also, my computer is in my bedroom and I put it to sleep at night and in the middle of the night it will turn on.(Once it was legit cuz I had system upgrade but the other times nothing was scheduled.)

RE: Second time now this has happened to my son (12) when he's home alone - NightskyeB4Dawn - 03-30-2024

(03-29-2024, 09:14 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Just an opinion, but I think the veils between the dimensions are becoming thinner and thinner. Activity from the dimensions above and below us are bleeding into our dimension at an increasing rate. I can't say exactly for sure what is causing this- could be anything from God to solar activity to the rotation of our core speeding to mad scientists screwing around with CERN or anything in between. Let us just hope (or pray, your preference) that it all doesn't straight up collapse because I have a feeling we probably really don't want to co-exist physically with some of the beings inhabiting our neighbor dimensions.

I agree with you on this one. Something is happening, and something is coming.

For some reason this song got stirred up in my head. Maybe I am reading too far between the lines.

Funny

RE: Second time now this has happened to my son (12) when he's home alone - Infolurker - 03-31-2024

Sound To frighten Evil spirits