Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Convert or die - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: Convert or die (/showthread.php?tid=1938)

Convert or die - 727Sky - 03-28-2024

to many think it can not happen to them..

RE: Convert or die - Ninurta - 03-28-2024

Those videos are prime examples of why you never let Islamic militants take you alive. There truly ARE things worse than death, and in the case of Islamic militancy, after you've suffered those things worse than death, you're gonna die horribly in the end anyhow.

Better to just not be taken alive, and avoid all of that unpleasantness.

And, if you're gonna die anyhow, might as well take as many of them with you as you can before you die. Remember, every Islamic militant you kill now is going to spare someone else down the road from a fate worse than death ending in a horrible death all the same.

So, if ISIS or affiliates come to your town, bunker up, make sure your firing ports are clear and you have a clear field of fire, and set booby traps on all the approaches to your bunker. Booby traps are great. Not only do they take out a few militants before they get to you, thus presenting you with somewhat more manageable numbers, but while they are taking out the militants, they also announce their approach, and which direction they are coming from. Booby traps are a win-win! I recommend explosive ones, but any trap that takes a terr out painfully and causes him to scream will give you an approach warning...

Just sayin'....

RE: Convert or die - Bally002 - 03-28-2024

(03-28-2024, 07:44 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Those videos are prime examples of why you never let Islamic militants take you alive. There truly ARE things worse than death, and in the case of Islamic militancy, after you've suffered those things worse than death, you're gonna die horribly in the end anyhow.

Better to just not be taken alive, and avoid all of that unpleasantness.

And, if you're gonna die anyhow, might as well take as many of them with you as you can before you die. Remember, every Islamic militant you kill now is going to spare someone else down the road from a fate worse than death ending in a horrible death all the same.

So, if ISIS or affiliates come to your town, bunker up, make sure your firing ports are clear and you have a clear field of fire, and set booby traps on all the approaches to your bunker. Booby traps are great. Not only do they take out a few militants before they get to you, thus presenting you with somewhat more manageable numbers, but while they are taking out the militants, they also announce their approach, and which direction they are coming from. Booby traps are a win-win! I recommend explosive ones, but any trap that takes a terr out painfully and causes him to scream will give you an approach warning...

Just sayin'....

Let out a hungry mob of tuskers, runnin around, will make them scream.  All you need is some swill lying about.

Kind regards,

Bally)

RE: Convert or die - Michigan Swamp Buck - 03-28-2024

Ninurta, I wish I had you over here to evaluate my swamp. I have some ideas I know you'd like, but I'd love to hear your advice.