Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
TikToker is going viral telling illegal immigrants how to "invade" homes in America - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: TikToker is going viral telling illegal immigrants how to "invade" homes in America (/showthread.php?tid=1915)

TikToker is going viral telling illegal immigrants how to "invade" homes in America - Infolurker - 03-21-2024

Well, TikTok showed criminals how to steal Kia's so I guess this is the next best thing.... How to use Progressive's laws to steal American's houses. Video at link... (Note, I don't speak Spanish so not sure exactly what he is saying)

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1770486545214251441

Quote:NEW: TikToker is going viral by telling illegal immigrants how to "invade" homes in America thanks to progressive squatting laws

Remarkable.

"We can invade a house in the USA, what do you think about this new law?" a video from one TikTok user read.

The man said he has African friends who have successfully taken over 7 homes thanks to squatting laws.

"My African friends have told me that they have already taken about 7 homes."

RE: TikToker is going viral telling illegal immigrants how to "invade" homes in America - Snarl - 03-21-2024

Probably hasn't happened to anyone who is truly 'rich'. Unless, of course, those folks are just getting reimbursed by taxpayer dollars at the 'triple damages' rate.

RE: TikToker is going viral telling illegal immigrants how to "invade" homes in America - NightskyeB4Dawn - 03-21-2024

(03-21-2024, 03:45 AM)Infolurker Wrote: Well, TikTok showed criminals how to steal Kia's so I guess this is the next best thing.... How to use Progressive's laws to steal American's houses. Video at link... (Note, I don't speak Spanish so not sure exactly what he is saying)

According to Google translate, he says,
Quote:Invading a house in the United State since I found out that you made a law that says that if a house is not inhabited we can expropriate it, guys here in the United States, land invasion also applies and I think that will be my next business, invading abandoned houses since I have looked up some codes with my African friends and they told me that they have already expropriated about seven houses and as the saying goes, daddy, we have to find the way back and the way back right now is to invade houses since we are in a street situation and it is the only one way we have to not live on the street and not be a public charge. The law says that abandoned houses that are deteriorated and in poor condition, we can come and repair them, live in it and yes, we can sell it.

Florida has had a serious problem with this, including, I am sure, almost every other State. There is little about our laws that serve the law abiding citizen in America. Because DeSantis has his eyes on the prize he is putting his finger in some of the larger holes in the dike. So I am very glad he passed this law.

Quote:Florida Lawmakers Pass Bill To Revoke Squatters' Rights, Protect Property Owners

PENSACOLA, Fla. -- All 50 states have squatters rights, but how and when these laws are enforced varies by state.

Now, Florida lawmakers have passed a bill to put a stop to it here

The bill passed overwhelmingly in the Florida senate last week.

Before this bill is signed into law, squatters are considered tenants in the eyes of the law. Now, squatters will soon face criminal charges for violating what was once within their rights.

Senator Keith Perry led the charge on HB621, which allows property owners to file an affidavit showing the property doesn't belong to those who are occupying it.

The bill creates stiff penalties for violators, like a 2nd degree felony for damage to a home and a 1st degree felony for fraudulently selling or leasing the property.

The sheriff is required to serve the notice and remove unwanted occupants without delay.

"This is an important bill if you see the stories that happen," Perry said. "It is egregious what people are getting away with under legislation."
https://weartv.com/news/local/florida-lawmakers-pass-bill-to-revoke-squatters-rights-protect-property-owners

I am sure if they don't get a handle on this across America, there will be trouble. And it is likely to get bloody. I have a Mennonite friend that told me I am running out of time. He left America not long before COVID. He told me then, "It is time to get out of her."

I am beginning to think he was right.

RE: TikToker is going viral telling illegal immigrants how to "invade" homes in America - Infolurker - 03-22-2024

RE: TikToker is going viral telling illegal immigrants how to "invade" homes in America - Ninurta - 03-22-2024

Unfortunately for them, I don't care any more about the law than they did when they were illegally sneaking across the border. If it's mine, and they squat it, they get ONE chance to move their asses far, far away.

I will not ask nicely, and I will not ask twice.

Should they fail to remove themselves right then and there, their eternal home will be at the bottom of an abandoned mine shaft.

No "Thirty day notice". No deputies involved. Just git the hell out, right now. If I can still see the color of your shirt 3 minutes from now, you'll never be heard from again. If I ever see you again after you leave, you will never be heard from again. Go far, far away, or else no one will ever know what happened to you, and no one will know that anything happened that they should even mourn yer sorry ass. The only folks who even know you're here are the Feds, and they're not bothering to track you. You're "undocumented", which means there will be no paper trail to find you with.

The squatter will simply disappear.

They knew they were breaking the law when they entered the country. They knew my house was not THEIR house, they knew my land was not THEIR land.

They'll either git, right now, or get what they have coming to them. I shit you not, if I had to burn down my own house to get a squatter out of it, then it would be a heap of smoldering ashes the next morning. It was neither built nor bought for them, and if the rightful owner can't use it, then it is of no use anyhow. Burn that bitch down.

If the law ain't working for honest folks, why should honest folks ever involve the law in their affairs?

RE: TikToker is going viral telling illegal immigrants how to "invade" homes in America - Snarl - 03-22-2024

(03-21-2024, 12:31 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I am sure if they don't get a handle on this across America, there will be trouble. And it is likely to get bloody. I have a Mennonite friend that told me I am running out of time. He left America not long before COVID. He told me then, "It is time to get out of her."

This one needs to be played a lot smarter than, "Going straight to bloodshed." (Can you believe I said that?)

Best Coarse of Action would be to round 'em up and send them back south as an invasion force. Let America permanently claim all the land they cover.

RE: TikToker is going viral telling illegal immigrants how to "invade" homes in America - Ninurta - 03-22-2024

(03-22-2024, 02:16 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(03-21-2024, 12:31 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I am sure if they don't get a handle on this across America, there will be trouble. And it is likely to get bloody. I have a Mennonite friend that told me I am running out of time. He left America not long before COVID. He told me then, "It is time to get out of her."

This one needs to be played a lot smarter than, "Going straight to bloodshed." (Can you believe I said that?)

Best Coarse of Action would be to round 'em up and send them back south as an invasion force. Let America permanently claim all the land they cover.

"It's nice to be nice, but this isn't the time or place for that"

- J.D. LaRue, "Hill Street Blues"

There's a few things worth fighting over, and shelter is not an abstract. My shelter is for me and mine, paid for with our own blood and scraped knuckles and whatnot. If anyone wants what is mine bad enough to invade my turf and try to take it, then I'll give them a 7 foot by 4 foot by 6 foot deep plot of it for their very own.

And that's all of it they get.

In that case, I'm not interested in taking the time and expense of rounding them up and sending them home. When I want them out now, it's going to be NOW, one way or the other.

I don't want any part of their scorpion and gila-infested desert or snake and spider infested jungle to invest the time and expense to send them back to claim it... but I AM willing to spend a dollar and a quarter for a brass-cased, copper jacketed solution to their problem.

MY ancestors fought Indians and Redcoats to make sure I could have this land. I'm willing to fight Wetbacks to maintain it - I'm no better than the raw materials that went to make me. Folks who have watched the Costner version of "The Hatfields and McCoys" or "Next of Kin" or "Justified" have just the barest inkling of what we are like here, but it ought to be enough to keep them off our patch. If they come anyhow, that'll be their problem, not ours.

They might kill one or two of us, but when the rest of the clan burns down the house and shoots whatever flees from the flames, then they will understand, too late, whet a mistake they made when they came here to take what does not belong to them.

"That's what we do here, We shoot people and burn their shit down. It's the Hiillbilly Way"
       - Franklin Horton, "Blood and Banjos"

RE: TikToker is going viral telling illegal immigrants how to "invade" homes in America - Snarl - 03-22-2024

(03-22-2024, 06:53 PM)Ninurta Wrote: My shelter is for me and mine, paid for with our own blood and scraped knuckles and whatnot. If anyone wants what is mine bad enough to invade my turf and try to take it, then I'll give them a 7 foot by 4 foot by 6 foot deep plot of it for their very own.

It's unlikely anyone's gonna get out to your place to begin with ... 

SmallLOL

but, I'd appreciate you giving me a call ... and enough time to get there for the fun.

RE: TikToker is going viral telling illegal immigrants how to "invade" homes in America - Ninurta - 03-23-2024

(03-22-2024, 10:47 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(03-22-2024, 06:53 PM)Ninurta Wrote: My shelter is for me and mine, paid for with our own blood and scraped knuckles and whatnot. If anyone wants what is mine bad enough to invade my turf and try to take it, then I'll give them a 7 foot by 4 foot by 6 foot deep plot of it for their very own.

It's unlikely anyone's gonna get out to your place to begin with ... 

SmallLOL

but, I'd appreciate you giving me a call ... and enough time to get there for the fun.

I'm not so worried about this place - I'm occupying it, and so can nip any problems in the bud. I have another patch, farther out in the wilderness, with a couple of cabins on it. I've retained it for 58 years or so, just in case I need to go someplace and have no place to go. It's my hidey-hole, so to speak, but I'm not on-site there all the time to watch over it. Luckily, I have kin around there, and an uncle who is a Vietnam vet who keeps an eye on it. He found a big ol' patch of weed a few years back when he was out ginseng-hunting, where someone was "guerrilla farming" on it. The weed didn't last long after it's discovery, and some booby traps were set on the trail going in to the weed patch. Problem solved.

I was informed of two disturbing developments yesterday afternoon, but haven't had time to research them yet. The first was the arrest of a terrorist, one on the watch list, in North Carolina. A Yemeni. Apparently, he had applied for citizenship and was turned down by the BidenHarris regime... but the fact that they turned him down means they already knew he was here, and did nothing about it. He was already a felon, committing petty crimes with a firearm (another felony), and was busted by local NC police, who then found out his story when they ran a background on him. The Feds not only didn't arrest him or otherwise take him out of circulation, they also failed to inform North Carolina as to his existence in their state.

The other bit of news is that the Feds are setting up a "migrant center" - i.e. a resettlement camp - in Greensboro, my old stomping grounds in NC. That's only around 3 hours from here. I'm glad I'm not still there, because since I used to work a lot of government security contracts in and around there, I have no doubt they'd tap me for guarding that joint, and I've no interest in keeping illegals safe. More to the point, it's not so very far from there to here when they start dispersing into the countryside from that center. So, It's not so far-fetched to think we might have to start dealing with them locally in the not so distant future. North Carolina is furious about that development, but the fed regime doesn't much care what NC thinks about it.

Luckily, I've got enough ammo to fend off a couple thousand of them if push comes to shove, and if the ammo fails, I know how to set some truly dreadful booby traps made out of commonly available stuff. Set-guns made out of pipe nipples and shotgun shells, Malay whips, punji pits, spike-laden treadle boards, toe-poppers, and a really mean setup I learned in the Panjshir that involves a couple tons of rock held in place on a hillside above a road bed by propped-up logs that, when the wire gets tripped, tends to bury whatever is on the road beneath it under a couple tons of rock. It worked pretty well against the Russians, and I expect the wetbacks wouldn't think to be looking for anything like it here... and it works best in the mountains, which I have plenty of.

You probably didn't notice it when you came to visit, because the foliage was out in force, but on this road there is an old rusted out hulk of a car perched above the road, held back by a couple of saplings. Don't ask how the car got up on that hillside, and don't ask how easy it would be to drop it on to anything traveling beneath it.

They'd best just stay the hell away from here, and bother someone else. I recommend they squat in the White House - that's who invited them in, anyhow. It'd be a lot healthier for them. There's a reason that cartel safe-house down the road from here got emptied and now sits vacant. I've got a lot of kin around here, and sometimes we fight like cats and dogs - but it would be a mistake for an outsider to try one of us on, and risk pulling all of the clans together against them. I'm not the only mean old ugly hairy dude in these woods, and some of the others are REALLY scary folks, not nice like me.

RE: TikToker is going viral telling illegal immigrants how to "invade" homes in America - Snarl - 03-23-2024