Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Louisville doctor allegedly tried to hire Brazilian 'spiritual healer' to cast death - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: Louisville doctor allegedly tried to hire Brazilian 'spiritual healer' to cast death (/showthread.php?tid=1873)

Louisville doctor allegedly tried to hire Brazilian 'spiritual healer' to cast death - GeauxHomeLittleD - 03-07-2024

I found this amusing. I guess she didn't "trust the science" when it came to attempting to do away with her husband!  Laughing

Quote: The attorneys for a former Norton Commons doctor accused of hiring a hitman to kill her ex-husband are trying to prove that she was "delusional" and acting under "extreme emotional disturbance" in fear of her children's safety at the time of the crime.

As proof, the defense recently included text messages Stephanie Russell sent a Brazilian "spiritual healer" saying she was "looking for a death spell" for her ex-husband, asking how much it would cost and whether a sacrifice would be used.

The voodoo practitioner even supposedly offered a money back guarantee!

Don't you miss the good old days when people performed their own voodoo death rituals? 

Full story at link...
Linky for your entertainment

RE: Louisville doctor allegedly tried to hire Brazilian 'spiritual healer' to cast death - Ninurta - 03-07-2024

Are death hoodoo spells illegal in Kentucky, or was she charged for hedging her bet by trying to hire a physical hitman on top of the hoodoo man?

Even back when hoodoo was a common thing around here, death spells were rare. Most of the time, it was more annoyance and harassment spells, because when you up and killed someone, they weren't suffering from your efforts any more, and that would have been a cryin' shame. So you kept 'em alive for as long as possible so you could get more satisfaction out of their suffering...

Yeah, we're a vindictive bunch here in these hills!

RE: Louisville doctor allegedly tried to hire Brazilian 'spiritual healer' to cast death - xuenchen - 03-07-2024

They went to the wrong source!!!

Haitian Voodoo in the White House

RE: Louisville doctor allegedly tried to hire Brazilian 'spiritual healer' to cast death - GeauxHomeLittleD - 03-07-2024

(03-07-2024, 09:58 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Are death hoodoo spells illegal in Kentucky, or was she charged for hedging her bet by trying to hire a physical hitman on top of the hoodoo man?

Even back when hoodoo was a common thing around here, death spells were rare. Most of the time, it was more annoyance and harassment spells, because when you up and killed someone, they weren't suffering from your efforts any more, and that would have been a cryin' shame. So you kept 'em alive for as long as possible so you could get more satisfaction out of their suffering...

Yeah, we're a vindictive bunch here in these hills!

I haven't found any Kentucky laws that specifically penalize death spells but I don't really speak "Lawyerese". Personally I'm of the same opinion as you- if they've pissed me off to the point that I want to use "alternate" means of vengeance death is really too compassionate. The truth of it is that if someone is that big of an asshole I don't need to waste my time or energy because they will bring doom down on their own head!

(03-07-2024, 10:52 PM)xuenchen Wrote: They went to the wrong source!!!

Haitian Voodoo in the White House

The White House has been used for many kinds of occult practices through the years. First Ladies have been notorious for having astrologers to visit regularly and seances have been a common practice for several First Ladies so the Obamas were simply keeping with tradition with Grandma practicing Santeria.