Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
GOV. Of NY Really Warn Truckers She Will Seize Their Bank Accounts & Homes i - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Government Corruption Exposed (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: GOV. Of NY Really Warn Truckers She Will Seize Their Bank Accounts & Homes i (/showthread.php?tid=1845)

GOV. Of NY Really Warn Truckers She Will Seize Their Bank Accounts & Homes i - ancientlight - 03-01-2024

I can't tell from this video if this is verified true or not , but I wouldnt' be surprised in the least  Angry

RE: GOV. Of NY Really Warn Truckers She Will Seize Their Bank Accounts & Homes i - 727Sky - 03-01-2024

I do believe WEF Trudeau of Canada tried something like that. I hope before everything even goes further down the shit can we can get someone(S) who can rectify an clean the Swamp and idiots out of government. I am almost surprised the population has put up with this insanity as long as they have. Democratic nominated Judges for the last few years have gotten on my naughty list.

RE: GOV. Of NY Really Warn Truckers She Will Seize Their Bank Accounts & Homes i - SomeJackleg - 03-01-2024

(03-01-2024, 09:05 AM)ancientlight Wrote: I can't tell from this video if this is verified true or not , but I wouldnt' be surprised in the least  Angry

i'm fairly sure that the states, nor the federal government can force you to work where you don't want to. i think they can force you to to pay fines if convicted of a crime or civil suits, which might make you work somewhere your not happy.

if your a independent truck driver, you do not have to accept loads. that could make it tuff for you to find loads cause lot's of brokers wouldn't want to deal with you. but the thing about independent drivers there are no where as many as there use to be.

now if your driving for a company that has contracted to deliver loads to new york, they might be able to sue and win like they did trump, but i think that could take a lot of time, even with out hundreds or thousands who could possibly boycott the state.

seems like reaching fear mongering to me.

RE: GOV. Of NY Really Warn Truckers She Will Seize Their Bank Accounts & Homes i - ancientlight - 03-01-2024

(03-01-2024, 09:05 AM)ancientlight Wrote: I can't tell from this video if this is verified true or not , but I wouldnt' be surprised in the least  Angry

Yes, Turdeau blocked protesting trucker's bank accounts, absolutely infuriating. I've seen many clickbait videos with titles claiming he'll be out soon because of his corruption, but I have a hard time believing that.

RE: GOV. Of NY Really Warn Truckers She Will Seize Their Bank Accounts & Homes i - Ninurta - 03-01-2024

The guy that made the video fact-checked it himself with Hochul's office, and they said she never said any such thing... which is a GOOD thing.

First, you have jurisdictional issues. Hochul cannot seize anything that is outside of her jurisdiction, even if she wins a court case in NY. She would then have to initiate proceedings in the jurisdiction where the property or account resides in order to try to seize it, and that would depend on whether your jurisdiction has laws on the books supporting slavery - the forced labor required of a slave. otherwise, anyone can refuse to do anything and just walk away,

Even Security personnel, bonded to do their jobs, cannot be forced to work somewhere they don't want to. that's how I got a lot of my assignments - other guys refused to go where there be dragons, so then I would get the call, because they knew I didn't care, and would wade right in,

Second, and probably more importantly, this ain't Canada. We're not as nice about things as Canadians, and it wouldn't take very many truckers pissed off at Hochuls over-reach (had she said any such thing) to overwhelm her security and pop a bullet in her ass. Back in the day, most of the truckers I knew carried guns for self protection, and protection of their loads. I assume that hasn't changed much. It's bad business to piss off armed folks by messing with their money and homes, because it's just a bad idea in general to leave someone with nothing left to lose. Trudeau had that in the bag, because he had already largely disarmed his populace.

Thirdly, the Canadian action was at the national level, so they weren't exceeding their jurisdiction to seize any Canadian's assets. Without a doubt they were exceeding the bounds of decency, morality, and common sense, but they weren't exceeding their jurisdiction. Hochul wouldn't have that fall back if she tried to seize anything beyond New York borders.

Kentucky is not bound to enforce new York edicts.

Oklahoma is not bound to enforce New York edicts.

Florida is not bound to enforce new York edicts.

Texas is not bound to enforce New York edicts.

Et cetera.

Only New York can enforce their own edicts, inside their own borders. They have tried, at least once, to enforce their edicts in Virginia, and got their damned ears pinned back for it. All it takes os for your local government to tell New York to fuck off, because this ain't THEIR house to run.