Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Antarctica Disclosure - ROBERT SEPEHR - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Around the World - Worldwide News (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Forum: The Poles and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Thread: Antarctica Disclosure - ROBERT SEPEHR (/showthread.php?tid=1839)

Antarctica Disclosure - ROBERT SEPEHR - 727Sky - 02-28-2024

Interesting if 10% true... some of this stuff I have never heard before

Quote:Antarctica is the site of the South Pole and the southernmost continent of the planet governed under a series of recognized guidelines and agreements called the Antarctic Treaty System. New Swabia (Neuschwabenland) was a territorial claim made by Germany in the late 1930's. About 40% larger than Europe and virtually (allegedly) uninhabited, Antarctica continues to be a topic of great mystery and ongoing controversy. This presentation attempts to analyze and disclose still classified events pertaining to the region and how they may still be covertly influencing humanity today.

RE: Antarctica Disclosure - ROBERT SEPEHR - Bally002 - 02-28-2024

(02-28-2024, 10:05 AM)727Sky Wrote: Interesting if 10% true... some of this stuff I have never heard before

Quote:Antarctica is the site of the South Pole and the southernmost continent of the planet governed under a series of recognized guidelines and agreements called the Antarctic Treaty System. New Swabia (Neuschwabenland) was a territorial claim made by Germany in the late 1930's. About 40% larger than Europe and virtually (allegedly) uninhabited, Antarctica continues to be a topic of great mystery and ongoing controversy. This presentation attempts to analyze and disclose still classified events pertaining to the region and how they may still be covertly influencing humanity today.

Well. that was different.  Bit of stuff in the intro that I already knew.  But otherwise added to the degrading brain cells that I attempt to reprogramme at times and perhaps scholar myself.

Cheers Sky,

Kind regards,

Bally

RE: Antarctica Disclosure - ROBERT SEPEHR - SomeJackleg - 02-29-2024

(02-28-2024, 10:05 AM)727Sky Wrote: Interesting if 10% true... some of this stuff I have never heard before

i was ready to watch the video, then i saw who it was. this man is a self hating jew, and nazi lover, and apparently a particularizing poser who was the hero of the white power movement until he reveled he is jewish. sure he might have a degree in anthropology, (which by the way i can't any to verify he has a degree, all i could find is a one of them self bio page and i even question that cuase if he makes up bullshit in his books he more than likely made shit about himself.) but he must have had some dumb ass professors if he turned in papers where he particularized as many as the one source below. don't believe anything he says unless you can back it up with credible sources.

Quote:Sepehr’s father, Ben-Hur Sepehr, was a Jewish director who made an award-winning film about the Holocaust.
Robert Sepehr’s publishing company is registered as a Jewish charity for tax purposes, it can also be disclosed.
The revelations have horrified the followers who were drawn by Sepehr’s extremist views.

Quote:In addition to his book sales and YouTube revenue, Sepehr, who is from Encino, Los Angeles, is believed to be earning almost £3,000 a month from hundreds of subscribers on content platform Patreon. His adoring followers described him as “the world’s most dangerous anthropologist”.

Shoring up his credentials on the far-right, he claimed that his grandfather was a high-ranking officer in the SS, which only would have been possible if he could have proved his Aryan ancestry.

the two above came from here,

American Far-right conspiracy theorist ostracised by followers after they found out he was Jewish

Quote:My students and I read this book as part of the section on Ice Age Civilization in my Forbidden Archaeology class this semester. I chose the book because it checked the boxes for many of the issues that I wanted to address, and I could find no existing, detailed, online appraisal of it. As I read the book, I made of list of claims that I thought would be good for the students to evaluate (and I also found many instances of plagiarism without really trying). I ended up with far more topics than students, so I just picked some of Sepehr's bolder proclamations and handed them out. 

Quote:Sepehr begins his 143-page attack on facts and logic by trying to discredit paleoanthropology and the study of human evolution. He has to, because his fantasy argument about an ancient super race of white Atlanteans depends on all that fossil evidence from Africa being grossly misinterpreted and the entire body of knowledge about human origins (except for outdated racist ideas about Cro-Magnon) being wrong. As discussed in this blog post, Sepehr focuses on the fraudulent Piltdown skull as evidence that science can get things wrong (duh) and then misunderstands the Lucy fossil and misrepresents Owen Lovejoy. To anyone familiar with the fossil evidence for hominin evolution, the first chapter is ridiculous.

Quote:Sepehr attempts to identify traces of an advanced global culture run by white-skinned, blue-eyed people, tapping a lot of the usual suspects in the process. He goes over the familiar ground of misunderstanding Haplogroup X and advocating for the presence of Ice Age Europeans in the New World, wrongfully identifying indigenous Chilean peoples as having "Aryan" features, attributing the features of the Guanche of the Canary Islands to Atlantean heritage, and finding blue-eyed people in the New World and China.

And, of course, what ancient Aryan adventure would be complete without finding a few out-of-place swastikas around the world to tie the whole fantasy together.

the three above come from here,

Review of "Species with Amnesia" by Robert Sepehr

and the list of particularized passages the author above was talking about.

Robert Sepehr's "Species with Amnesia:" Sneak Peek Plagiarism Report

and here is his bio page,

Quote:Robert Sepehr Credentials

In an Instagram post dated 4 September 2021, Sepehr uploaded a picture of himself with a degree from California State University, Northridge with a degree in bachelors in arts. "The most important thing that we learn at school is the fact that the most important things can't be learned at school. Have a great weekend everyone," Sepehr captioned the post. He has uploaded a profile picture of himself wearing a graduate gown and hat on his official self-titled YouTube channel as of February 2022. 

Robert Sepehr | Biography

so like i said be careful about what this man says without other credible sources saying the same thing. me i don't even look or listen to him spew out his garbage.