Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Sheriff ramps up training after FBI warning of terror attacks - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: Sheriff ramps up training after FBI warning of terror attacks (/showthread.php?tid=1820)

Sheriff ramps up training after FBI warning of terror attacks - Michigan Swamp Buck - 02-22-2024

I'm not sure if this was discussed here yet. I tried the search feature for the first time, so forgive me if I missed it.

Quote:Butler County sheriff ramps up training, security after FBI warning of terror attacks
By Lauren Pack Updated Feb 7, 2024

At the National Sheriff’s Association Conference in Washington, D.C, last week, Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones heard warnings from the FBI of imminent terrorist attacks on the U.S., and he is out to make sure his department is prepared.
“It’s not if they are going to attack, it’s just when they are,” Jones said. “There are people already here who have come to this country who hate us and want to kill us.”
Lines of attack, he said he was told, will be through cyber attacks, crippling power grids, train derailments and cells of armed terrorists who target multiple areas of the country.

. . . Jones said the Chinese have the U.S. outnumbered 50 to 1 in people working on cyber attacks and prevention.

“Their deal is to cause us disruption in our county. To cause chaos in our country, not like next week — now. From the red flags and chatter that they (FBI) are hearing,” he said.
Jones said the FBI also said people have come across the border to “do harm to us … that they have never seen it this bad.”
Thousands of people are working to disrupt the country, including national and local elections, he said.
“They told us we need to be prepared to talk to local county election people to be prepared,” Jones said. “They want us to lose faith in our government.”
He said big cities will not just be the target, terrorists also will hit in smaller cities and rural areas where people typically feel safe.

Link to Article

Being hearing a lot about this. They are worried about ports getting hit with cyber attacks too.

Looks like its time to really get prepared.

RE: Sheriff ramps up training after FBI warning of terror attacks - Ninurta - 02-22-2024

Well! That might explain the little fella I saw walking down the road here a few minutes ago. It's 60 degrees out, so no need for bundling up, but he was wearing a blue and gray checkered hoodie with the hood up, and had a black backpack hinging on his back, and a black duffel bag hanging on his front. Looked like someone who just stepped through a hole in the border fence. Apparently, those short legs can move pretty fast when things start making buzzing noises around their ears.

He won't last as long as lighting on a limb here if he jumps all alone, so I reckon I better keep my eyes peeled for companions.

I'm going to put a link to this thread in my Chinese Army in America thread. Seems like it might be another piece in that puzzle.

RE: Sheriff ramps up training after FBI warning of terror attacks - Michigan Swamp Buck - 02-24-2024

Yes, that other thread is a good one for this subject. 

Here is a link to the "Chinese American Expeditionary Force?" thread . . .

Link to Other Thread