Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Gangs, Perverts, and Insantiy - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Gangs, Perverts, and Insantiy (/showthread.php?tid=1813)

Gangs, Perverts, and Insantiy - Infolurker - 02-20-2024

Amazon driver charged after fending off drunk, lewd migrant's alleged attack: police

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/amazon-driver-charged-after-fending-off-drunk-lewd-migrant-s-alleged-attack-police/ar-BB1iBatH

Quote:"I was unloading my stuff, and a guy – he was like a pervert, he had his penis out," Abu told the New York Post on Monday.

"He’s in the corner of the street j---ing off and I told him, ‘Hey, what are you doing? And he went into my van where all my mail and everything was at, and I pushed him away, and he ran towards me like he was going to aggressively hit me."

Abu said he then picked up a piece of ice from the ground and used it to hit the flashing illegal migrant in order to protect himself. 

"I picked up a piece and I socked him with it and he went down on his butt," said Abu, who then spotted police nearby and called on them to help him.
However, while the police responded to the scene, Abu said he ended up being charged with third-degree assault and was later released on a desk appearance ticket after Sanchez was left with swelling and bruising on his face, the Post reported, citing police.

"[Sanchez] was telling [the police] in Spanish that I punched him in the face," Abu told the Post. "I told them there’s cameras around, you can probably find something. They said there were no cameras. After a while it turned into a ‘He said, she said’ thing and that’s how it went." 

The NYPD confirmed the charge against the Amazon worker to Fox News Digital. 
Police also said that Sanchez was charged with petit larceny, public lewdness and the consumption of alcohol on the streets. 
He was released without bail on Monday, the New York Post reports.
Abu said he was just trying to defend himself and did not want to get injured like a co-worker who was slashed in the Bronx last month.
"He was trying to aggressively hurt me and I just protected myself and my property from my job," Abu maintained. "That’s it. I ended up being taken in, and now I have an open case about this … It’s ridiculous."
"I didn’t want to lose my job. I did things the right way, by the books, and I wound up going to jail," he said.

It is bad. The Gangs are here and with it massive International Organized Crime. They are doing the moped robberies HERE now.

RE: Gangs, Perverts, and Insantiy - Infolurker - 02-20-2024

no-bid bank gets $50 million, border crossers up to $10,000 each

https://nypost.com/2024/02/19/opinion/inside-mayor-adams-migrant-debit-card-boondoggle-no-bid-bank-gets-50-million-border-crossers-up-to-10000-each/

Quote:Earlier this month, The Post broke the story that Mayor Eric Adams is giving out pre-paid cash cards to migrants.
Unusually for the mayor, Adams didn’t publicize this story himself, and his administration for nearly a month has failed to correct several public misperceptions about it.
One misperception is that the program allows the city to give out just $50 million to migrants.
No wonder the mayor has been reticent.
This debit card program — if you read the actual contract — has the potential to become an open-ended, multibillion-dollar Bermuda Triangle of disappearing, untraceable cash, used for any purpose.
It will give migrants up to $10,000 each in taxpayer money with no ID check, no restrictions and no fraud control.
[b]Why give out debit cards?[/b]
When The Post exposed the mayor’s debit card program earlier this month, the mayor’s office spun it as a money-saving program, to solve a problem: Migrants staying in hotels don’t eat all their food.

DocGo, the city’s no-bid “emergency” contractor to provide migrants with three meals a day, throws away up to 5,000 meals daily, wasting $7.2 million a year.
Some food is inedible — expired or rotten — and other food doesn’t meet migrants’ dietary needs.
Providing mass-scale meals competently and with options for specific needs — halal, kosher, vegan, non-gluten — isn’t that hard: The school system does it, airlines do it, hospitals and jails do it.
It wouldn’t be that difficult for the city to solve this problem: On-site city auditors could refuse to pay for meals that are objectively inedible, with visible mold, for example, or with expired labeling.
Corruption 

RE: Gangs, Perverts, and Insantiy - Ninurta - 02-21-2024

The moral of the story: if you get in an altercation with a wetback, just put 'em down and walk away. Don't involve the police - they're not there for YOU, the Citizen, any more... just put the wetback down, and walk away, whistling if necessary, and fade off into the sunset. It's a fair assumption that the wetback is not going to call the cops, so if you do, and get in a bind over it, you have no one to blame for it but yourself.

Just walk away and leaver 'em to bleed out. If any questions arise, you were somewhere else at the time.

RE: Gangs, Perverts, and Insantiy - BIAD - 02-21-2024

Meanwhile, in the 'Pervert' bracket and on the other side of the Atlantic...

Quote:HELLISH ORDEAL I was raped over 100 times from age of 12 by grooming gang
cops secretly took my aborted baby away – I was let down

Ruby was plied with booze then passed around groups of men but her pleas were ignored

[Image: anxiety-child-concept-little-girl-835992951.jpg?w=670]

'A grooming gang victim who was raped more than 100 times from the age of 12 has revealed
how police secretly took her aborted baby away. The victim, named only as Ruby, says she was
"let down" by cops after she was targeted by Asian gang predators in Rochdale.

She also revealed how police took her aborted foetus away for DNA testing when she was aged
just 13 without telling her. Ruby has bravely decided to speak out against the horror abuse after
a damning report last month found police left children in the city at the "mercy" of grooming gangs.

She told BBC Newsnight she was raped "possibly over a hundred [times]" by men "from all over
the country" for four years. The abuse started when she was 12 after she and a friend were invited
to a flat for a takeaway by a group of older men.

Ruby said at first nothing would happen but after a few weeks, she was plied with a litre of straight
vodka and cigarettes before being led drunk into a room full of people. She said she was raped
"continuously" by up to 40 men, adding: "One would finish [raping me] and then the other one
would come in and it was just like that all night."

Ruby said the gang threatened her and she felt there was "no way out".

They would show up at the victim's school and near her home before taking her away to different
cities where she was repeatedly attacked. Ruby said: "I feel like I just became numb to it."
In 2008, she went to a sexual health clinic for help but was just given condoms and sent away.
Ruby also says she tried to raise the ordeal with school and social services but nothing ever happened.

It was only in 2009 that she was placed on a child protection plan and the police were made aware
of the situation. But instead of protecting Ruby, officers from Greater Manchester Police took her
aborted baby from hospital without telling her. They then placed the foetus in a freezer at a police
station after DNA tests failed to match possible suspects in the grooming gang investigation.

The baby lay forgotten until a "routine property review” several years later, while the girl continued to
be abused. She was left to fend for herself while being threatened by gang members after bravely
coming forward to report her abuser. Ruby's story is just one of dozens revealed in a shocking report
into the scandal, which saw hundreds of vulnerable young girls exploited by Asian men in Rochdale.

One victim told officers she was kept in a cage and "made to bark like a dog or dress like a baby”
but GMP took no action once she left the region and was put in care elsewhere. If any cases did
reach court, young victims were left by officers to be "harassed and intimidated by the men who
had previously abused them" - sometimes at gunpoint, the report found.

Ruby herself was forced to come face-to-face with one of her attackers while in a local shop.
He had been released from jail halfway through his sentence but the victim was not informed.
Ruby said: "At first I double looked because I didn't really believe what I'd seen. Then, when it
hit me he's there, I ran. "Then I just went home and I didn't leave the house for like three months
after that."

The report was authored by Mr Newsam and Gary Ridgeway, a former detective superintendent,
following allegations by whistleblowers Sara Rowbotham and Maggie Oliver. The pair's battle to
bring abusers to justice and expose their horrific crimes was revealed in BBC TV documentary
The Betrayed Girls.

Mr Newsham and Mr Ridgeway found they were "lone voices" who had flagged the clear evidence
of "prolific serial rape of countless children in Rochdale". GMP has since apologised and said similar
cases are handled very differently now. But Ruby says more needs to be done to help victims of
sexual assault - including offering them psychological help after police interviews.

She added: "I want every child who goes through the doors of the police station and reports sexual
abuse to feel listened to and heard. "I feel that there's a lot of emotions going on. Instead of taking
it home with them and just having to figure it out on [their] own [they should be] put in a room with
a professional, so they can speak about the trauma."

Rochdale Borough Council said: "We are deeply sorry that the people who were at Rochdale Council
during the period 2004 to 2013, like many other areas of the country, did not recognise or acknowledge
what was happening and failed to take the necessary action to protect children from abuse...'
The Sun:

Well, at least the BBC got their documentary advertised.

Sure

RE: Gangs, Perverts, and Insantiy - Ninurta - 02-21-2024

I wonder if we shouldn't just stop worrying about all these peaceful wetbacks who only want to steal your shit and feed you fentanyl, and instead concentrate on our own citizens, who are increasingly waging a disinformation cyber-war against Our Democracy™ ...

Could it be that we re just not arresting enough Americans and putting them in camps to pave the way for our new criminal Overlords?

RE: Gangs, Perverts, and Insantiy - Michigan Swamp Buck - 02-22-2024

(02-21-2024, 05:47 PM)Ninurta Wrote: The moral of the story: if you get in an altercation with a wetback, just put 'em down and walk away. Don't involve the police - they're not there for YOU, the Citizen, any more... just put the wetback down, and walk away, whistling if necessary, and fade off into the sunset. It's a fair assumption that the wetback is not going to call the cops, so if you do, and get in a bind over it, you have no one to blame for it but yourself.

Just walk away and leaver 'em to bleed out. If any questions arise, you were somewhere else at the time.

I was thinking along these same lines. 

I use a walking stick when I hike around my swamp and beat the crap out of everything along the trails. Every tree, big or small, along the path, is someone I want to take down with my stick. Strikes, blocks, jabs, with either hand or both on my stick. 

This Chuck guy who lives down the road makes walking sticks from ironwood. One day we met up when we both happened to be out walking. I faked a striking blow to the face without warning while we talked, he would have gone down if I laid into him. Chuck is creepy, but no threat. I thought he might try to defend the blow, instead, he just flinched and freaked out. 

I should get a sparing partner, not Chuck of course. Just to be clear, he didn't take it personally, in fact, he gave me a nice stick that he engraved with a technique that burned patterns into the wood. I think he used microwaves from microwave oven parts somehow to like engrave the wood.

RE: Gangs, Perverts, and Insantiy - 727Sky - 02-22-2024

Remember the movies with Charles Bronson called, "Death Wish?" we need a few thousand Charley's walking around the country on a vendetta.. Yep sounds outlandish but....just wait for it...

RE: Gangs, Perverts, and Insantiy - Ninurta - 02-22-2024

(02-21-2024, 06:05 PM)BIAD Wrote: Meanwhile, in the 'Pervert' bracket and on the other side of the Atlantic...

Quote:HELLISH ORDEAL I was raped over 100 times from age of 12 by grooming gang
cops secretly took my aborted baby away – I was let down

The Sun:

Well, at least the BBC got their documentary advertised.

Sure

I guess my question is: where in the hell are these girls' parents?

I suppose, in a sickened way, I can comprehend to police in-actions. Many cops these days are like citizens of the 70's - they just don't want to get involved. Sad, but true. They fear the repercussions of decisive action. Someone might send their boss a strongly-worded protest letter or something!

But the parents? They've no excuse at all, to my way of thinking. If they were aware beyond the level of a vegetable, they'd have to know something was up. The rapes enumerated amount to a little more than once a week, and they had to have lasted for hours and hours - a 40-man train takes some time to get into the station, plus we have to add in travel time for taking them "to other cities" and whatnot, even if we assume that the liquoring up was accomplished while on the road.

If MY little girl starts disappearing for hours at a time every week, and comes back staggering and mumbling, you can bet your ass that I'm going to find out what's going on. Matter of fact, any "rape gangs" will have already bet their asses that I'm going to get to the bottom of it... because once I find out, their asses will be mine.

Item: if the rapers can "threaten at gunpoint", then guns are available enough for them to get... and therefore available enough for ME to get my hands on one. Score 1 for me, 0 for the rapers.

But guns are noisy and messy. They draw attention when fired. Some times, simpler is better. There are quieter ways to part a soul from it's body.

NO ONE is with someone else all of the time, 24/7. There is always some time they can be caught out alone. That would be their time. It used to be that if someone pissed me off sufficiently, all I had to do was give them a pointed stare and tell them "I know where you live, when you're home alone, and how to cut off your lights and phone. Fuck with me just once more and find out if I'm lying." and that was enough, usually, to stop any further bullshit.

Some times, I'd get the response "You do that, you'll go to jail", but that was the wrong answer. My reply to it was "So what? That won't stop me, it won't save you, and your dead carcass won't know whether I ever did or not, so you won't care, now will you?"

In this case, that knowledge could be put to good use. There are not many stops that I'll balk at to protect my little girl... and one by one those rapers would commence to simply vanishing from Earth, never to be seen or heard from again. There is no mountain high enough, no cave deep enough, no rock big enough to hide them from me.

So cops be damned - where the hell are the fathers of these girls?

RE: Gangs, Perverts, and Insantiy - Ninurta - 02-22-2024

(02-22-2024, 05:31 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:
(02-21-2024, 05:47 PM)Ninurta Wrote: The moral of the story: if you get in an altercation with a wetback, just put 'em down and walk away. Don't involve the police - they're not there for YOU, the Citizen, any more... just put the wetback down, and walk away, whistling if necessary, and fade off into the sunset. It's a fair assumption that the wetback is not going to call the cops, so if you do, and get in a bind over it, you have no one to blame for it but yourself.

I was thinking along these same lines. 

I use a walking stick when I hike around my swamp and beat the crap out of everything along the trails. Every tree, big or small, along the path, is someone I want to take down with my stick. Strikes, blocks, jabs, with either hand or both on my stick. 

This Chuck guy who lives down the road makes walking sticks from ironwood. One day we met up when we both happened to be out walking. I faked a striking blow to the face without warning while we talked, he would have gone down if I laid into him. Chuck is creepy, but no threat. I thought he might try to defend the blow, instead, he just flinched and freaked out. 

I should get a sparing partner, not Chuck of course. Just to be clear, he didn't take it personally, in fact, he gave me a nice stick that he engraved with a technique that burned patterns into the wood. I think he used microwaves from microwave oven parts somehow to like engrave the wood.

I like the way you think!

I often use a "walking stick" too, but mine is pretty low-tech. It's just a 5-foot hickory shovel handle. The steel collar around the business end, where the shovel blade would go if it were an whole shovel, seems a nice touch to me.

I have a couple of walking sticks made from whole saplings, where the root-ball is whittled down to just a hard knob on one end, but I rarely use them. Given all this hair and beard, they prompt "you shall not PASS!" comments whenever anyone sees me with one in my hand.

I've also got 3 steel-headed spears on 5 and 6 foot shafts, but I rarely carry them with me any more, either. I worry a bit that in my doddering old age, I might slip and impale myself on one on some lonely hillside.

Lately, I've taken to researching "normal" club-headed walking sticks, a modern-day shillelagh, for trips out to civilization. Something like a Cold Steel company "Walkabout" gentleman's walking stick would probably draw less attention and raise fewer questions than a 5 foot, steel-shod, shovel handle when out and about among the living.