Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Texas section 4 article 4 - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: Texas section 4 article 4 (/showthread.php?tid=1807)

Texas section 4 article 4 - 727Sky - 02-18-2024

When Texas joined the union it did not give up it's right to self protection. Neither did the other states... I am proud Texas is bringing the problem to the forefront and fighting back against the idiots in charge (IIC) in Washington.

RE: Texas section 4 article 4 - xuenchen - 02-18-2024

Looks like they mean business!! 

Cool Smile

Texas Gov. Abbott Announces Border Military Base to Combat Flow of Migrants

Quote:Texas will install a military base in the border city of Eagle Pass to curb the flow of illegal migrants allowed in by the Biden administration, Gov. Greg Abbott ® announced at a press conference Friday.

The Texas Military Department is set to construct a Forward Operating Base on 80 acres of land along the Rio Grande that will house up to 1,800 Texas National Guard soldiers, with the ability to accommodate an additional 500, Abbott’s office stated.

Abbott’s administration explained that the base will be equipped to “respond to the open border chaos created by the Biden Administration, complete with recreational, chaplaincy, medical and psychological health facilities.

“Texas is expanding our border security capabilities by building a new Texas Military Department base camp to increase and improve border security operations in this area,” Abbott said at the press conference. “This will increase the ability for a larger number of Texas Military Department soldiers in Eagle Pass to operate more effectively and efficiently.”

RE: Texas section 4 article 4 - CoyoteAngel - 02-19-2024

My understanding is that the cartels will, indeed have,  switch to routes thru NM, AZ, and CA.

RE: Texas section 4 article 4 - Ninurta - 02-19-2024

(02-19-2024, 03:05 PM)CoyoteAngel Wrote: My understanding is that the cartels will, indeed have,  switch to routes thru NM, AZ, and CA.

That ought to get interesting. Might even spark off another cartel war, since large segments of the western part of the border are controlled by one cartel - the Jalisco cartel, and other cartels trying to make use of it might run into some... resistance...

Ordering more popcorn. this oughtta get good!

RE: Texas section 4 article 4 - CoyoteAngel - 02-20-2024

(02-19-2024, 08:51 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-19-2024, 03:05 PM)CoyoteAngel Wrote: My understanding is that the cartels will, indeed have,  switch to routes thru NM, AZ, and CA.

That ought to get interesting. Might even spark off another cartel war, since large segments of the western part of the border are controlled by one cartel - the Jalisco cartel, and other cartels trying to make use of it might run into some... resistance...

Ordering more popcorn. this oughtta get good!

Are you perhaps thinking of Sinaloa?   Not being an expert, but I know its a constant shift of territory and alliances.