Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Sightings; Have You Seen Anything? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Sightings; Have You Seen Anything? (/showthread.php?tid=1789)

Sightings; Have You Seen Anything? - sailorsam - 02-12-2024

Thread is for us to post our sightings.  aerial phenomena, out of place animals, unnatural events, anything puzzling worth sharing.

I have one.  years ago was on my front deck on a Labor Day evening.  I saw stars being blacked out.  the blackout moved across the sky.  I saw small lights front and back and I think middle.  I concluded it was an airship, too high to see the actual ship but low enough to block stars.  still not %100 sure!

if any of you have seen something, please share.

RE: Sightings; Have You Seen Anything? - BIAD - 02-12-2024

I posted my account a few years back, but I guess it won't do any harm to have it here too.

I live in the UK and always wanting to visit the USA, my mother's passing left my family and I a small
amount of money to use in whatever we felt appropriate. Having a built a nice lifestyle with my wife and
young son, I suggested some of the inherited money could go to something other people occasionally
do, 'a trip-of-a-lifetime'!

When my better-half asked where in the US we should go, it was a no-brainer for me... Roswell, New Mexico.
Growing up in a poor working-class environment in the north-east of England, I used to save what meagre
pennies came my way to purchase a now-defunct magazine titled 'Ufo Monthy' and savour the bizarre stories
of flying saucers and weird-looking occupants that drove them.

Yeah... Roswell was the place where it was happening -that scruffy twelve year-old had believed and staring
at the photographs of clear-blue sky and a hot desert, that young lad  had stared out of the window at the
grey rain and sighed at his pipe-dream

Now in my mid-thirties, I had an opportunity to fulfill that punk-kid's dream and it wasn't long before I was lifting
my son out of his car-seat of our rental Nissan Sentra and feeling the heat of the August New Mexico desert sun
on my face.

Walking towards the doors of the world famous 'International UFO Museum & Research Centre' on Roswell's Main
Street, I thought I heard a young boy's faint whisper of "Thank you" travelling across time... but it may've merely
been the breeze gamboling  around the fake flying saucer that was stuck in the side of the building.
Shy

And so, this once-assumed single vacation became an annual event. Many States were visited and any schedule
we had adhered to went out of the window! Now we picked an area of the United States, rented a vehicle and just
disappeared for two weeks. It was on one of our South-western trips, we agreed to hold-up in a little town called
Belen in New Mexico.

We were heading back down to White Sands Proving Grounds after leisurely leaving Colorado and dropping in
at the Four Corners Monument. The day was getting along and the long drives were something we were well
aware of didn't quite suit a young child sitting in the back seat. After checking into a Motel (that no longer exists),
we decided to take a quick dip in the pool before grabbing something to eat and then settling down for the evening.

The late afternoon sky was turning from the bright blue to that light-red-purple hint of a warm evening as I dried
myself off from a cool swim and watching my family splash about in their fun, my eyes moved towards a darker
part of the heavens. Tall thunderheads were slowly rolling in from the north-east and I guessed there may be some
lightning dancing around in the desert tonight.

Then I looked to my left, where the town of Belen resided. We were around a couple of miles outside of the main
drag and had picked the motel due to its remote location. That was when I saw them... three off-white spheres
dancing around each other just above the rooftops of Belen. Calling for my wife to take a look, we both watched
as the trio of objects moved smoothly along above -either the highway (314) or the Rio Grande river.

Then as the storm clouds neared where we were, the three off-white balls began to rise and float into the spaces
between the thunderheads until they slipped out of sight. I watched for a few minutes more and occasionally
glimpsed one of them, but then the rain came and we quickly left the pool area.

Ufos or some kid's lost balloons...? I dunno, but they moved like they were aware of where they were going.
Shocked

RE: Sightings; Have You Seen Anything? - GeauxHomeLittleD - 02-12-2024

Have had three separate UFO experiences, one with my eldest offspring and ex-MIL, two with my husband Kdog.

First experience late autumn of 1989. Stood directly under one the size of a football field (MIL's house backed up to high school practice field so literal measurement) with 1 year old daughter on hip and MIL standing beside me. Absolutely silent, no markings or any kind of seams or rivets, missing time involved... longer story than I feel like typing.

Second and third experiences in summer of 2021. Second at Oliver Lee Memorial State Park just north of Alamogordo, NM and east of White Sands, camping with husband on big road trip out west. Third just west of Yellowstone at Henry Lake State Park at Island Park, Idaho also camping out during same road trip. Written about in detail at old RN site. Also had sightings of tall, thin, extremely blonde beings several times during same trip.

RE: Sightings; Have You Seen Anything? - Schmoe - 02-12-2024

On two occasions, I've seen things I can't explain.

The first happened about 11 years ago, during summer, at night.  I was at work, outside having a smoke, and I looked up and saw what appeared to be a satellite.  They look like stars, moving "slowly" in a straight trajectory.  This object did that for maybe 5 seconds, then it did a weird rapid acceleration/stop/acceleration/stop until it left my line of sight beyond some buildings.  I know height is tough to gauge at night, but I had a feeling it was waaay up in the sky, if not in space.

My second sighting happened recently, I'm bad with time, maybe a year or two ago.  I was walking to a train after work, again at night, around 9:30.  I'm walking along this road, and I noticed lights above me, and when I looked up, I saw 3 white lights forming a triangle, with a blinking red light in the center.

I couldn't make out the shape of the actual craft, but I again watched it until it left my line of sight beyond a tree line, maybe a half mile or mile away.
Based on how low it was compared to the trees, I'd say it was about 400 feet off the ground.  To give some sort of speed reference, from the time I saw it directly above me, until it left my line of sight, was about 15 seconds.  Just cruising.

It didn't hit me until it was well gone, that it made no sound whatsoever, not a hum, nothing.  It could've been 5 feet above my head and I'd have probably been oblivious.  It was impressive, and unsettling.

I've seen FA-18 Super Hornets flying low, upside down, in person, so low that I could see the pilot.  So based on the size of those, I'd say this craft was about 90 feet long.  Super Hornets are about 60 feet I think.

I see Cessnas flying around here all the time, and even at a distance, you can hear them clear as day.  I also noted that this craft didn't have the red and green lights that I thought were required by law.

I have a buddy at work I talk to all the time about this shit, and I didn't even tell him for a week or two, because it still seems so unbelievable, and I didn't want him to see me as some sort of bullshitter.

RE: Sightings; Have You Seen Anything? - sailorsam - 02-19-2024

I think we've all noticed how many sightings are;
1) in the water
2) in the woods
3) in the mountains
4) in the sky, especially at night.

few people see, say, dinosaurs walking down the street mid afternoon.

(having said that, there are kangaroo sightings in some parts of the USA, presumably escaped pets)

a lot of us don't even hardly look up to the sky any more.
I think it would be interesting to set up a camera to take pictures every few minutes and review them.  what might we be missing out there?

RE: Sightings; Have You Seen Anything? - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-19-2024

(02-19-2024, 01:20 AM)sailorsam Wrote: I think we've all noticed how many sightings are;
1) in the water
2) in the woods
3) in the mountains
4) in the sky, especially at night.

few people see, say, dinosaurs walking down the street mid afternoon.

(having said that, there are kangaroo sightings in some parts of the USA, presumably escaped pets)

a lot of us don't even hardly look up to the sky any more.
I think it would be interesting to set up a camera to take pictures every few minutes and review them.  what might we be missing out there?

Around 2/3 of the Earth covered in water and I'm sure the US Navy intel groups know quite a bit.

TPTB started operation "Look Down" in 2008 with the advent of smartphones.

I can't remember the guy's name nor his youtube channel, but some desert dude down in Australia had some sophisticated night vision cameras/scopes he setup at night recording all the moving space objects from his vantage point. Some were obvious like satellites, shooting stars, space junk, but others were not so easy to explain such as acceleration then slowing down, changing direction on the fly, some appeared to be dancing around dodging other objects and then disappearing.

I think I posted a few of his vids in the UFO thread a long time ago.

RE: Sightings; Have You Seen Anything? - BIAD - 02-19-2024

It seems that recently, reports like the ones above are not important enough to make the mainstream
headlines that those like Grusch, Graves and big Lou were enjoying. Just like any TV show that was
once based in a multi-cultural plebeian level, this baffling phenomena has been taken out of the
average-community member's hands and elevated into wealth-orientated Infotainment.
Sure

RE: Sightings; Have You Seen Anything? - sailorsam - 02-20-2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg7X0dSUfkg

'Dutchfly-61'   this guy?