Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
UK Ministry of Propaganda Emulates America Propotainment - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: UK Ministry of Propaganda Emulates America Propotainment (/showthread.php?tid=1785)

UK Ministry of Propaganda Emulates America Propotainment - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-10-2024

Quote:UK’s “Online Safety Act” OFFICIALLY grants MSM permission to publish lies

Welcome to the UK where it’s now official government policy that you CAN’T publish “misinformation”, but The Guardian, the BBC, Disney and Netflix CAN.

Yes, it’s true – the recently signed “Online Safety Act” brands the publication of “false information” a criminal offense punishable by up to a year in prison…

…unless you’re an MSM outlet, when it’s totally fine.

Think even the corrupt & bloated criminal class that rules over us would never dare be that blatant?
Take a look at section 179 making it illegal to publish false information with intent to cause harm:

[Image: I7OabX9.jpg]

…and then look at section 180, which exempts all MSM outlets from this new law :

[Image: solxzHq.jpg]

…and that’s without even getting into OfCom’s “select committee”, or how they choose to define “misinformation” (s. 152)

Welcome to the modern definition of “freedom of speech”, where the MSM are directly and explicitly permitted to “knowingly publish false information with intent to cause non-trivial harm”, and you can be sent to jail for a year for calling out their lies.

Oh, and it looks like our friends across the pond might not be far behind. The Big Tech Senate hearings started yesterday, and social media executives are already throwing their support behind the new “Kids Online Safety Act”.

With the EU’s own Digital Services Act coming into force later this month, and all the focus on “misinformation and disinformation” at Davos two weeks ago, we can see the real crackdown on internet free speech is about to kick into gear.

Good times.

By Royal assent...

[Image: 8OYM1Fn.jpg]

10 years ago Obama did very similar granting the Pentagon full permission to publish & broadcast propaganda to the American people. To keep us safe of course.

[Image: p8XujTB.jpg]

RE: UK Ministry of Propaganda Emulates America Propotainment - Michigan Swamp Buck - 02-10-2024

So what would you propose we do EndtheMadnessNow?

I'm not harping on you my friend, but too many of us, myself included, merely point out the problems but offer no possible solutions.

I used to listen to "Ground Zero" hosted by Clyde Lewis on FM Talk radio during the evenings. I felt his show was on par with Coast to Coast AM. However, he got so politically radical with his rants that I worried that he would get assassinated. Usually, he went more with the paranormal, but eventually, he got canned from FM and I had to catch him on AM out of Ohio or Kentucky when conditions allowed. I don't bother anymore, I don't even go to his website to catch his shows online.

The thing is Clyde would only point out the problems when he was going with political conspiracy, he never offered any potential solutions to all the gloom and doom he ranted about on his radio show. That fact alone made me stop trying to tune in anymore, but with laws like you are talking about, guys like Lewis are history even without getting blacklisted from FM like he did. I shouldn't worry about his life, now that he disappeared from the networks he is no threat like he was. He saw it coming and archived all his shows available now only to paying members.

Is that how this will end? Paid membership subscriptions to private online networks of personalities and/or organizations that have been blacklisted by the "Ministry of Truth"?