Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Is it just me??? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: World Health Matters (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=103)
+--- Forum: General Health Topics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+--- Thread: Is it just me??? (/showthread.php?tid=1783)

Is it just me??? - Infolurker - 02-10-2024

Is it just me that thinks if someone on a fight blows liters of blood out of their nose and mouth that maybe they should rule out any kind of virus BEFORE letting everyone go back into gen pop?

This is like the open scene of a Zombie or Plague movie....

'Litres of blood' shoot out of his nose and mouth all over the interior of the plane in front of screaming passengers flying from Bangkok to Germany

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13065869/man-dies-lufthansa-flight-a380-bangkok-munich.html

Quote:Horrified air passengers screamed and were left 'traumatised' yesterday when a German husband started coughing up 'litres of blood' in front of his wife before collapsing and dying mid-flight. 

The plane took off before the man's condition dramatically deteriorated, increasingly spitting blood into a bag - before a 'gush' of blood came out of his mouth and nose.

'It was absolute horror, everyone was screaming,' said Martin, adding that the man lost 'litres of blood' which covered the cabin walls. 
Flight attendants rushed in to action after the tragic eruption.
Ms Missfelder said staff kept up 'amateurish' resuscitation attempts for about half an hour but it was clear the man could not be saved.

Travellers on board said the wife of the man who had died had to walk alone through customs as they were rebooked on another flight via Hong Kong.

'She stood there all alone and apathetic and had to endure all the formalities,' Mr Missfelder told Blick. 

He said it was 'unacceptable' that '30 traumatised passengers' were left to wait without direction - and said he hopes for an apology to the group and the wife of the deceased.

Passengers also claim they were offered 'a 10-franc voucher (£9.06)'. It was not clear from local reports what the voucher was intended for.

RE: Is it just me??? - Michigan Swamp Buck - 02-10-2024

Intense and insane. I wonder what that was like to see happen.

You had me just a little confused with that first line though . . .

Quote:Is it just me that thinks if someone on a fight blows liters of blood . . .

I think I blew about a liter or two after I got my ass kicked that last time. A broken nose will do that.

RE: Is it just me??? - 727Sky - 02-10-2024

I want to know what caused the condition ..

RE: Is it just me??? - ancientlight - 02-10-2024

Sounds like Ebola ? Sounds absolutely insane and horrifying. 

Strangely mentioned during a UFO encounter  at 49:36 :

Interesting. Wonder what it could be all about   Huh

RE: Is it just me??? - Bally002 - 02-10-2024

(02-10-2024, 08:30 AM)ancientlight Wrote: Sounds like Ebola ? Sounds absolutely insane and horrifying. 

Strangely mentioned during a UFO encounter  at 49:36 :

Interesting. Wonder what it could be all about   Huh

Well, this vid was different.  A good calm narration of the events. 4 of which I have never heard of.  

Anyone living in or near Atlanta?  erm. cough.  

Thanks for this vid.

Kind regards,

Bally)

(02-10-2024, 07:45 AM)727Sky Wrote: I want to know what caused the condition ..

In - '98' - I think. I saw something similar in a small outback community.  We went there to investigate the death of a man.  

From what I recall of the scene and from witnesses he came out of a small house vomiting/coughing blood.  Got about 10 meters (30 feet or so) and collapsed ultimately while crawling on hands and knees, dying quickly.   There was a trail of blood from inside the house, across the yard and a slick bloody pool was formed beneath his head.  (Insert my head tilted, gazing through blinking eyes at the site for a moment while I tried to process this situ) 

It was a lot of blood.  The locals were scared.  We investigated and secured the scene and waited for the "body ?" truck to recover the man.  By this time we had received  some medical advice that the man was suffering from TB and was already expected to pass away. He wanted to do this at his home. 

The Autopsy and treating doctors medical report, from what I recall, basically found that his lungs had deteriorated to the extent he bled out.  Lungs rupturing.  Of course your heart keeps pumping for a bit.

Fast forward about 6 to 7 years.  In short I had an altercation while working, snapped tibia and ligaments at my knee.  (bent it a bit) Trussed up and airlifted the next day from the remote location to a major hospital.  Knee/leg too swollen.  They could not xray.  Trussed leg for a spell until I complained of pain to the back of the calf muscle halfway down from knee to foot.  Very hot and tender to touch.  Scanned.  Blood clot detected.  And ? methinks  Blood thinners required.

2 days later.  Felt unwell.  felt something lumpy pumping through my groin.  Short breathing.  Struggling.  Eyes glazing.  Chest pain trying to breath. Into ER.  Seemed I'd suffered a Pulmonary Embolism where the pieces of clot and blood had entered my lungs.  Seemed a bye bye moment from me as I could not breath due to pain.  The attending team did their job and kept me alive.  

Why am I relating this personal story, well the outcome was I had swallowed blood and well as it going into my lungs subsequently I eventually coughed up a sink full while flopping around. Could breath better after that.

It is recorded that it can also occur this if your suffer from clotting and symptoms can appear while flying.

Well, those are my 2 stories which may or may not be the cause of this subject persons distress.  I wear a special sock on my lower leg when flying or going in for an op now.  Just a precaution.  No history of blood clotting in my family.

Kind regards,

Bally)