Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
What do we think of the Admiral Wilson/Eric Davis notes? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: What do we think of the Admiral Wilson/Eric Davis notes? (/showthread.php?tid=1776)

What do we think of the Admiral Wilson/Eric Davis notes? - Schmoe - 02-08-2024

I've been following the UFO topic for a long time, relative to how long I've been alive.  I grew up with the X-Files, and some of those ideas really stuck with me, even today.

That being said, somehow I missed this event between Admiral Tom Wilson and aerospace contractor Eric Davis.  Admiral Wilson was the head of the DIA, which is supposed to have oversight of all black budget and special access programs(SAPs).

Admiral Wilson was trying to get access to this particular company associated with Eric Davis, because he'd learned this company was in possession of a retrieved UFO.  He was stonewalled by Davis, and not allowed admittance.  He was told, as we've heard before, that he didn't have a "need to know."

These notes are from Davis, who apparently met with Wilson at the building, but outside, in a car.  Interestingly, the notes mention Greer, when I've been increasingly leaning towards Greer being a charlatan.  Now I'm not so sure.

Also of note, these notes were entered into congress.gov by a senator, which one it was I can't recall.  You can find the actual notes if you Google "Admiral Wilson Eric Davis meeting" and you'll see a link at congress.gov.  I'd link it here, but they're all PDF files, and I don't know how to share them here.

At this link, scroll down just a bit until you reach the Admiral Wilson/Davis meeting, it's summarized there better than I could do.

https://interestingengineering.com/culture/explore-the-recent-mysteries-and-controversies-about-area-51

Also Richard Dolan, one of the only, if not THE only, widely respected Ufologists seems to believe the notes are real.  He does a deep dive into it in this video, which be warned, is 5 hours long.  I haven't even watched the first 2 hours yet.

RE: What do we think of the Admiral Wilson/Eric Davis notes? - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-08-2024

I remember back in 2019/2020 when these "notes" were making the rounds on the Interwebs. I think the notes are authentic, however they could have been planned/planted disinfo (partly or wholly) which we know has been done many times over the past decades, by the MIC/counterintel spooks, unfortunately.

Admiral Wilson Speaks:

Quote:Denies all knowledge of Dr. Eric Davis, the "Core Secrets" document, and says it's all "silly."

“It’s all fiction,” says former Defense Intelligence Agency Director Thomas Wilson, from his home in Virginia. “I wouldn’t know Eric Davis if he walked in right now.”

If what Wilson says is true it raises a few questions such as did Eric Davis of CIA's/Tom Delonge's "To The Stars Academy" perpetrate a hoax 15 page document leading UFO researchers down a false road for marketing TV show purposes?

As to Greer, he was damn interesting back in late 90s/early 2000s but after circa 2010 he flew off the reservation far as I'm concerned. I will say not everything he says is junk conspiracy, but he has become unhinged, imo.

I been saying for years that if there is one Navy Admiral that knows the UFO file secrets it is...

[Image: oBXpfOg.jpg]
Fmr. Director: NSA
Fmr. Director: ONI
Fmr. Director: NURO (National Underwater Reconnaissance Office; secret brother to the NRO)
Fmr. Director: SAIC
Fmr. Deputy Director: CIA
Fmr. Vice Director: DIA
later becoming the president of Science Applications International Corporation, SAIC. He's a Caltech board trustee.
He's in his 90s now so those secrets will likely go to his grave.

Eric Davis wrote a Defense Intelligence Reference Document back in 2010 (DIRDS PDF) paper for AAWSAP about a conceptual "Lightcraft." Described as looking like "a fat acorn," it reminds me of the Nazi bell, the Kecksburg UFO/Acorn and the Knapp/Corbell Acorn.

[Image: Z4ippBA.jpg]
EarthTech

[Image: nMvR6lX.jpg]
Review Of Laser Lightcraft Propulsion System

The "Lightcraft" is a laser-propelled spacecraft concept that could ultimately run on other beamed energies, such as microwave. NASA been working on this since the 70s.

The TTSA club was looking into this at one point:

NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS): Apollo Lightcraft Project (1999)

During the 1980's the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) research lead to the invention of the Laser Lightcraft concept. All the exciting aerospace concepts: Rotary Detonation Engine for liftoff, hypersonic airbreathing propulsion powered by laser pulses, an E-beam-ionized superconducting MHD-Fanjet to Mach 25 and then a hydrogen thermal rocket to orbit.

Quote:The detailed design of a beam-powered transatmospheric vehicle, The Apollo Lightcraft", was selected aa the project for the design course. The vehicle has a lift-off gross weight of about six (6) metric tons and has the capability to transport 500 kg of payload (five people plus spacesuits)
to low Earth orbit. Beam power wad limited to 10 gigawatts. The principle goal of this project is to reduce the LEO payload delivery cost by at least three orders of magnitude below the Space Shuttle Orbiter - in the post 2020 era.

The completely reusable, single stageto-orbit shuttlecraft will take off and land vertically, and have a reentry heat shield integrated with its lower surface - much like the Apollo Command Module. At appropriate points along the launch trajectory, the combined-cycle propulsion system will transition through three or four airbreathing modes, and finally use a pure rocket mode for orbital insertion.

As with any revolutionary flight vehicle, engine development must proceed first. Hence, the objective for the Spring semester propulsion course was to design and perform a detailed theoretical analysis on an advanced combmed-cycle engine suitable for the Apollo Lightcraft. The class determined that only three airbreathmg cycles would satisfy the mission, and that the ramjet cycle is unnecessary.

APOLLO LIGHTCRAFT PROJECT (PDF, 1987)

Along with certain US Navy characters, I find the physicists directly involved with lasers, plasma, and exotic propulsion systems the most interesting. The plasma life hypothesis is another story I find very intriguing.

RE: What do we think of the Admiral Wilson/Eric Davis notes? - Schmoe - 02-08-2024

@"EndtheMadnessNow"#18 

That's true, and it makes researching the topic migraine-inducing, that these notes could be a misinformation plant.  Apparently the notes came from the estate of astronaut Edgar Mitchell.  It feels like trying to piece together a million-piece puzzle, with some pieces from a different set thrown in.

The Lightcraft is interesting, never heard of that one.  I agree about physicists and their ilk being interesting, too.  My problem is so much of that shit just goes over my head, and I don't have the time to learn about a lot of it.  I'm more of a mechanical person, I like to learn about a machine by taking it apart and putting it back together, but if someone explained to me the theory of the machine beforehand, I'd probably forget 90% of it.