Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Black shadow figure , we both saw it - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: Black shadow figure , we both saw it (/showthread.php?tid=1740)

Black shadow figure , we both saw it - ancientlight - 01-29-2024

Hi all . 
So me and my son were out walking late today , around 9 ish, it was dark out and we both saw a black shadow suddenly and ve fast flash by us. We both stopped and noticed it. I felt a sense of 'mischief' or 'giddiness' from it , if that makes sense. We turned around and nobody around us. 
By coincidence , we had watched the moon for a long time, or were weren't sure if it was the moon as it was very low and behind trees. It turned out it was the moon as a few minutes later it was higher and obvious.

And this morning we both woke up to an object falling sound, and nothing obviously had fallen.

He has seen shadow people before .
Thoughts? In love

RE: Black shadow figure , we both saw it - Michigan Swamp Buck - 01-29-2024

A shadow is caused by the absence of light, at least enough light to cause a noticeable difference where the shadow is seen. To have a shadow in a dark room where nothing of substance is casting a shadow would imply that the shadow area absorbs more light than its surroundings. If this shadow moves around then possibly something more than light play is going on. Outdoors would be a tricky situation esp. with a rising moon coming up in the background.

RE: Black shadow figure , we both saw it - GeauxHomeLittleD - 01-29-2024

If you believe it could be a shadow person act now and don't procrastinate! Use sage, holy water, blessed candles, blessed sea salt, prayer- whatever you have at your disposal- to run it off now before it imbeds itself in your home because it will attract even more shadow people if you don't.

Something else that might be helpful in addition to any of the above is that if you have a crepe myrtle tree/bush break off some small limbs and put them under your large pieces of furniture. Good luck!

RE: Black shadow figure , we both saw it - ancientlight - 01-29-2024

Woke up to the home alarm going off this morning for no reason. Strange coincidence or more. It's happened more at times, the alarm will go off. Actually, it's not going off , it's more of 'fussy temper' sound , not the actual alarm as that's a huge racket  Laughing

RE: Black shadow figure , we both saw it - stilhuman - 01-29-2024

(01-29-2024, 04:38 PM)ancientlight Wrote: Woke up to the home alarm going off this morning for no reason. Strange coincidence or more. It's happened more at times, the alarm will go off. Actually, it's not going off , it's more of 'fussy temper' sound , not the actual alarm as that's a huge racket  Laughing

my home phone started doing this same exact thing last night. it would ring like a call was coming in then shut off. it was only a 1/4 or 1/2 ring. that was it. did this all night, and this morning. very strange. lol

RE: Black shadow figure , we both saw it - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-30-2024

Yes. Three separate times in my bedroom during the witching hour and once out in the woods during daytime hours. Each time freaked me out. One of the times in my bedroom was so real it haunted me for weeks. I later blew it off to my mind playing tricks, over tired, watched the wrong movies that planted a seed, or whatever, but I still wonder about it.

However, my personal experience, one for the X-Files was out in the woods on a hiking trail. The shadow, glimmer, mirage about 5 feet tall in the shape of a man but blurry, something doesn't belong here or whatever it was appeared to be following me about 25 yards off to my right in between the thick big trees, large ferns and big granite boulders strewn about all over the place with thick moss. At first I thought nothing of it and then what appeared to be a movement of a darker spectrum of light caught the corner of my eye. I stopped, turned toward it, froze, and listened, thinking it was an animal or large bird. Nothing. Straining my eyes to peer deep into the deep forest, I didn't see anything moving, then suddenly my surroundings went dead quiet, no birds chirping, no wind, absolutely still. Standing still I peered up at the very tall ponderosa pines and they were dead still. No creaking of wood or branches moving. Even the cumulus clouds I could see through the foliage appeared to be stationary. Huh, weird.

Note that about 75 yards further off to my right and down below is a small creek that I could hear the whole time I was hiking. It too went dead silent. I could hear my heart beating, I wasn't able to move even though my mind was saying, Run! After what seemed an eternity of stillness, I suddenly felt a slight breeze brush against my face, and then the sound of the creek returned, followed by birds chirping. Ok, that was really freakin weird. I turned and "quickly" continued hiking to my destination which was less than a mile. Given the trail terrain and at the time I was in top physical shape (no joke), the ~1 mile should have taken me no more than 20 minutes to arrive at end of trail by 12:30pm. My hiking watch has a protective snap-cover that you have to unsnap to check the time. I'm sure you've all seen these and/or have one yourself. I hadn't checked the time. Keep that in mind.

Upon arriving there were several other hikers around the little shelter outpost and a few down at the shallow creek. One family had two medium size friendly dogs, I think both were border collies.

This heavily thick forest is very old (up to 700 year old trees), very tall trees where sunlight rarely touches the ground. The creek water is so pristine you can drink straight out of it without worry. Which in fact I filled my canteens for the hike back out. Total R/T distance is less than 5 miles.

I had always been pretty damn good at estimating how long it would take to hike a trail when I'm solo, no matter the terrain...be it only 2 miles in or 12 miles in, regardless of elevation peaks & valleys. So, on that particular hike I should have arrived at trails end at around 12:30pm, 12:45 at the latest. I hadn't yet noticed the time and was eager to jump in the creek (it was July) to cool off. It had a small 15 foot waterfall on one side that was a big attraction with kids and me too. I stripped down (I was wearing my swim trunks beneath my jeans so don't get any weird ideas) and jumped in beneath the falls. The water temp was like ice but refreshing and made me forget about the eerie silent encounter back on the trail. 

After about 5 minutes (probably 3 min) I got out, dried off, got dressed and decided to chalk up a convo with the family who had the two dogs and their 2 sons age 10 & 11 who were still playing in the ice cold mountain water. It was at this moment I checked my watch which was showing exactly 3:15pm. WTF?! I froze (again) like my brain was in fuzzy locked state, how could this be?

Damn watch must have broke. I ask the family man what time he has. "It's 3:15" he says. WTF, I whisper to myself. I ask both of them if while hiking did they notice any large animals or hear anything out of the ordinary. Nope, just birds chirping, dogs huffing and their kids yellin at each other. What time did ya'll arrive here? He says around 2:30. WTF!!! under my breath. Ok, thanks as my little world went into a silent, motionless, feeling of total bewilderment. Did I miscalculate my hiking time? Was I in the water much longer? Did my perception of time suddenly go bonkers? Impossible!

I decided to hang around and wait for them to start hiking back out and followed them from a visible distance. Made it back to my truck without ever losing sight of them and nothing weird happened. Needless to say I was in a daze the entire drive back home. Decided to take another cold shower and because of my conspiratorial mind I checked myself out in front of a mirror looking for any strange marks, cuts, bruising, discoloration, jewels stills intact. Nothing. All good. Then I made an excuse that a bug or something bit me on the back and had my wife check for anything unusual. Nope, nothing found. Any weird dreams afterward or missing time episodes? Nope.

I guess the last mile took far, far longer than I thought and I most definitely was not in the water longer than 5 minutes or something else had happened? Still boggles my mind to this day.

I bet ya'll think I'm one really strange Rogue, with an over active imagination, eh? That's ok, just don't flame or curse me out. The hairs on the back of my neck still stood up as I was composing this post...and that incident happened back in July 2011.

I've racked up hundreds of miles doing solo hiking (literally out in the middle of nowhere with the nearest person maybe 30 miles away) and nothing has ever happened (that I know of) to me before or ever since.

Several years later I did see a UFO, a small fast moving orb (bright white with a tinge of blue) that came down in the desert and quickly shot out of sight. Nothing happened. At least nothing I can recall.

“We would not see the shadow brane because light could travel only along the branes and not through the space between. However, we would feel the gravity of matter of the shadow brane. There could be shadow galaxies, shadow stars and even shadow people who might wonder about their gravity they feel from matter on our brane."
― Stephen Hawking; Seattle lecture on the theory of everything.

The Official Shadow People Archives

And of course Hollyweird made a movie titled, Shadow People, based on a true phenomenon. Clint Eastwood's daughter stars in it.

RE: Black shadow figure , we both saw it - sailorsam - 01-30-2024

I humbly submit;

1) ur imaginations.  laugh it off.

2) dark forces not to be messed with.  Pray for protection.  whatever is out there is NOT to be played with.

interesting about the phone calls.  John Keel mentions some in 'The Mothman Prophecies'.  usually precursors to negative events.

at one point someone answers the phone and hears someone say 'wake up down there'.

fascinating.  and a bit scary.

but the love of God casts out all fears

RE: Black shadow figure , we both saw it - Infolurker - 01-30-2024

Lasers / Laser pointers.

If it is the other thing, some Jesus will take care of that.

RE: Black shadow figure , we both saw it - ancientlight - 01-30-2024

(01-30-2024, 12:24 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Yes. Three separate times in my bedroom during the witching hour and once out in the woods during daytime hours. Each time freaked me out. One of the times in my bedroom was so real it haunted me for weeks. I later blew it off to my mind playing tricks, over tired, watched the wrong movies that planted a seed, or whatever, but I still wonder about it.

However, my personal experience, one for the X-Files was out in the woods on a hiking trail. The shadow, glimmer, mirage about 5 feet tall in the shape of a man but blurry, something doesn't belong here or whatever it was appeared to be following me about 25 yards off to my right in between the thick big trees, large ferns and big granite boulders strewn about all over the place with thick moss. At first I thought nothing of it and then what appeared to be a movement of a darker spectrum of light caught the corner of my eye. I stopped, turned toward it, froze, and listened, thinking it was an animal or large bird. Nothing. Straining my eyes to peer deep into the deep forest, I didn't see anything moving, then suddenly my surroundings went dead quiet, no birds chirping, no wind, absolutely still. Standing still I peered up at the very tall ponderosa pines and they were dead still. No creaking of wood or branches moving. Even the cumulus clouds I could see through the foliage appeared to be stationary. Huh, weird.

Note that about 75 yards further off to my right and down below is a small creek that I could hear the whole time I was hiking. It too went dead silent. I could hear my heart beating, I wasn't able to move even though my mind was saying, Run! After what seemed an eternity of stillness, I suddenly felt a slight breeze brush against my face, and then the sound of the creek returned, followed by birds chirping. Ok, that was really freakin weird. I turned and "quickly" continued hiking to my destination which was less than a mile. Given the trail terrain and at the time I was in top physical shape (no joke), the ~1 mile should have taken me no more than 20 minutes to arrive at end of trail by 12:30pm. My hiking watch has a protective snap-cover that you have to unsnap to check the time. I'm sure you've all seen these and/or have one yourself. I hadn't checked the time. Keep that in mind.

Upon arriving there were several other hikers around the little shelter outpost and a few down at the shallow creek. One family had two medium size friendly dogs, I think both were border collies.

This heavily thick forest is very old (up to 700 year old trees), very tall trees where sunlight rarely touches the ground. The creek water is so pristine you can drink straight out of it without worry. Which in fact I filled my canteens for the hike back out. Total R/T distance is less than 5 miles.

I had always been pretty damn good at estimating how long it would take to hike a trail when I'm solo, no matter the terrain...be it only 2 miles in or 12 miles in, regardless of elevation peaks & valleys. So, on that particular hike I should have arrived at trails end at around 12:30pm, 12:45 at the latest. I hadn't yet noticed the time and was eager to jump in the creek (it was July) to cool off. It had a small 15 foot waterfall on one side that was a big attraction with kids and me too. I stripped down (I was wearing my swim trunks beneath my jeans so don't get any weird ideas) and jumped in beneath the falls. The water temp was like ice but refreshing and made me forget about the eerie silent encounter back on the trail. 

After about 5 minutes (probably 3 min) I got out, dried off, got dressed and decided to chalk up a convo with the family who had the two dogs and their 2 sons age 10 & 11 who were still playing in the ice cold mountain water. It was at this moment I checked my watch which was showing exactly 3:15pm. WTF?! I froze (again) like my brain was in fuzzy locked state, how could this be?

Damn watch must have broke. I ask the family man what time he has. "It's 3:15" he says. WTF, I whisper to myself. I ask both of them if while hiking did they notice any large animals or hear anything out of the ordinary. Nope, just birds chirping, dogs huffing and their kids yellin at each other. What time did ya'll arrive here? He says around 2:30. WTF!!! under my breath. Ok, thanks as my little world went into a silent, motionless, feeling of total bewilderment. Did I miscalculate my hiking time? Was I in the water much longer? Did my perception of time suddenly go bonkers? Impossible!

I decided to hang around and wait for them to start hiking back out and followed them from a visible distance. Made it back to my truck without ever losing sight of them and nothing weird happened. Needless to say I was in a daze the entire drive back home. Decided to take another cold shower and because of my conspiratorial mind I checked myself out in front of a mirror looking for any strange marks, cuts, bruising, discoloration, jewels stills intact. Nothing. All good. Then I made an excuse that a bug or something bit me on the back and had my wife check for anything unusual. Nope, nothing found. Any weird dreams afterward or missing time episodes? Nope.

I guess the last mile took far, far longer than I thought and I most definitely was not in the water longer than 5 minutes or something else had happened? Still boggles my mind to this day.

I bet ya'll think I'm one really strange Rogue, with an over active imagination, eh? That's ok, just don't flame or curse me out. The hairs on the back of my neck still stood up as I was composing this post...and that incident happened back in July 2011.

I've racked up hundreds of miles doing solo hiking (literally out in the middle of nowhere with the nearest person maybe 30 miles away) and nothing has ever happened (that I know of) to me before or ever since.

Several years later I did see a UFO, a small fast moving orb (bright white with a tinge of blue) that came down in the desert and quickly shot out of sight. Nothing happened. At least nothing I can recall.

“We would not see the shadow brane because light could travel only along the branes and not through the space between. However, we would feel the gravity of matter of the shadow brane. There could be shadow galaxies, shadow stars and even shadow people who might wonder about their gravity they feel from matter on our brane."
― Stephen Hawking; Seattle lecture on the theory of everything.

The Official Shadow People Archives

And of course Hollyweird made a movie titled, Shadow People, based on a true phenomenon. Clint Eastwood's daughter stars in it.

Interesting, thanks for that. I love hearing experiences like this. I remember whenever I've seen a UFO I experience a strange vibe in the air. Mostly I see them when driving, so I can't be sure if birds etc are quiet , but there's something different about the air , hard to explain, though you may understand.
So do you think the shadow people are related to UFOs?

RE: Black shadow figure , we both saw it - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-30-2024

(01-30-2024, 04:27 AM)ancientlight Wrote:
(01-30-2024, 12:24 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: .

Interesting, thanks for that. I love hearing experiences like this. I remember whenever I've seen a UFO I experience a strange vibe in the air. Mostly I see them when driving, so I can't be sure if birds etc are quiet , but there's something different about the air , hard to explain, though you may understand.
So do you think the shadow people are related to UFOs?

I do think it, the phenomena is related to UFOs or whatever IT is that is causing some people to go temporary missing, amnesia victims, and/or permanently missing and never found. I've read enough stories, books, documentaries and youtube videos that more or less has me convinced something very strange has been going on for a very long time. I don't believe it's all related to nefarious humans conducting experiments.

RE: Black shadow figure , we both saw it - Michigan Swamp Buck - 01-30-2024

Missing time is often considered a symptom of an abduction experience, however, what you (EndtheMadnessNow) describe sounds like fairy glamor. The fairies take you into their parallel world where time flows differently. Silence and a lack of wind along with a strange change of scenery or weather are usually noted as well. While there time passes quickly in our world with an hour becoming an afternoon or even days, or maybe you never make it back to reality.

They can create traps like this. I heard of an incident where a person was crossing a wide-open field, one he crossed often, when his way was blocked by trees. He followed the treeline around and seemed to be boxed in until after a long time of going in circles he finally came out of it. Time shifts are similar, but this sounds like fairy glamor to me.