Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
1984 Survellance by your friendly 3 letter agencies - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: 1984 Survellance by your friendly 3 letter agencies (/showthread.php?tid=1700)

1984 Survellance by your friendly 3 letter agencies - 727Sky - 01-18-2024

Surveillance since J6 has been ramped up by the unconstitutional idiots presently in charge directing their evil minions to spy on citizens.

RE: 1984 Survellance by your friendly 3 letter agencies - Infolurker - 01-18-2024

[Image: let-me-show-6bca38ba88.jpg]

LOL

I think we all know what is going on.

RE: 1984 Survellance by your friendly 3 letter agencies - Ninurta - 01-18-2024

I've suspected this for quite a long time. Because of that, I've never bought a firearm using a bank card. Cash only. The feds already have a record of course, on their questionnaire, but having a years old record is not the same thing as being able to prove current possession.

The only weapon I've ever bought with a bank card was a black powder revolver, which according to Federal law is not a "firearm", legally speaking. I only used a card with that one because it was mail-order, from another state. Since they are not "fire arms" federally, that's legal. Or it was back then. Some states are now moving to trying to regulate black powder arms through FFL's these days. I dunno how that works with no records to show a weapon was bought - how can they force something through an FFL if they can't even prove it exists?

All of their surveillance, or the vast majority of it anyhow, hinges on technology. If you can get away from the technology, you can avoid the vast majority of the surveillance - they have to send ground-pounders to put physical eyes on you that way, when they can't monitor your tech. Physical eyes are much easier for you to detect and evade than bitty little electrons.

Cell phones are prime examples - they can track you anywhere with your cell phone, and they do that frequently. My solution is to leave the phone at home unless I am going to either A) the grocery store or B) the doctor's office. SO all they know of me through that approach is that I eat, and occasionally go to a doctor's office- but they don't know if that is me, or if I'm taking someone else there. Anywhere else I may go, I leave the phone at home. So for all they know, I'm sitting there on my ass watching TV or something. I could be poaching a deer, setting up a massive billion-dollar drug deal, blasting a rocket to the moon, or training a militia, but for all they know, I'm at home watching TV. By all electronic measures, I'm a very sedentary being.

I used to bitch about how dependent folks were getting on their technology, but never factored in the fact that as the population becomes more dependent upon it, so does the surveillance state. Folks can make that work in their favor, if they try just a little.

RE: 1984 Survellance by your friendly 3 letter agencies - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-19-2024

The Minority Report/Orwellian police should be far more concerned with keywords & crypto comms chatter among all those illegals coming across our border...because I have doubts as to just how well they think their hi-tech surveillance can track & trace everyone. Especially those who have no identity, fake papers, no address. And sleeper cells tend not to use everyday consumer (unencrypted) tech comms.

[Image: dXt2kzC.jpg]
The Intercept

You can reach me here at certain times of day.

[Image: 2jAcv1Y.jpg]