Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
52.8 Trump wins Iowa - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: 52.8 Trump wins Iowa (/showthread.php?tid=1694)

52.8 Trump wins Iowa - 727Sky - 01-16-2024

The largest margin ever recorded. Now if he can live until the final presidential election or stay out of jail and away from the corrupt DOJ.

RE: 52.8 Trump wins Iowa - Chiefsmom - 01-16-2024

I have to say, it was pretty funny watching the newscasters report this, this morning.

None of them looked happy about it
Cool

RE: 52.8 Trump wins Iowa - Ninurta - 01-17-2024

Stay alert. Watch for shenanigan and counter-strikes. The stronger Trump gets, the more he demonstrates popularity among the People, the more incentive the political Left has to undermine him, and the only way they can undermine him is through shenanigans and dirty political tricks, and the more desperate you see the talking heads get on TV, the more likely it is that you will see overt dirty tricks.

They are scared, and they are desperate. As you see that desperation increase, so will you see desperate tactics brought into play.

This is only January. Buckle up for a bumpy ride over the next 11 months. Propaganda will be flying from both sides.

But it ain't over until the fat lady sings.

I think it's imperative to watch and see who he chooses as a running mate. If they cannot get him lawfared away from the Oval Office via their overt political persecution, there is a very good chance they will try to assassinate him before the election - JUST before the election, so that Republicans cannot choose anyone to counter the BidenHarris political juggernaut. In that case, the only hope America has will live in the person of Trump's VP pick if the assassination attempt is successful, assuming that they don't get them both in one whack.

So, Trump's choice of running mate is imperative. He'd better pick a good one. No more Pence's.

RE: 52.8 Trump wins Iowa - BIAD - 01-17-2024

(01-16-2024, 06:51 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: I have to say, it was pretty funny watching the newscasters report this, this morning.

None of them looked happy about it
Cool

Which is odd, wouldn't you say?
I mean, these guys get paid no matter what is placed on their auto-cue and one would think
that their day-in-day-out delivery of what is deemed news-worthy would afford them a natural
style of impartiality!

Actors all.
Shy

RE: 52.8 Trump wins Iowa - NightskyeB4Dawn - 01-17-2024

(01-17-2024, 08:10 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Stay alert. Watch for shenanigan and counter-strikes. The stronger Trump gets, the more he demonstrates popularity among the People, the more incentive the political Left has to undermine him, and the only way they can undermine him is through shenanigans and dirty political tricks, and the more desperate you see the talking heads get on TV, the more likely it is that you will see overt dirty tricks.

They are scared, and they are desperate. As you see that desperation increase, so will you see desperate tactics brought into play.

This is only January. Buckle up for a bumpy ride over the next 11 months. Propaganda will be flying from both sides.

But it ain't over until the fat lady sings.

I think it's imperative to watch and see who he chooses as a running mate. If they cannot get him lawfared away from the Oval Office via their overt political persecution, there is a very good chance they will try to assassinate him before the election - JUST before the election, so that Republicans cannot choose anyone to counter the BidenHarris political juggernaut. In that case, the only hope America has will live in the person of Trump's VP pick if the assassination attempt is successful, assuming that they don't get them both in one whack.

So, Trump's choice of running mate is imperative. He'd better pick a good one. No more Pence's.

I am not a Trump fan.  But I think the saddest thing about the whole thing is that the position of President in the US, has reached below sea levels.

If the lot we have to choose from, is an example of America’s best. America is long lost.

Nothing last forever, as the saying goes.

For the record, I am non partisan. I have equal disdain for both parties. I don’t trust our government. I believe all politicians are sycophants, that are under the spell of the Piper’s toot, and would sell their first born for a label and fifty cents.

For the first time, I am seriously thinking about not voting. There is no one even on the radar that I could cast my vote for without vomiting.

RE: 52.8 Trump wins Iowa - Freija - 01-17-2024

Hate politics. Trump and Republicans in general scare me to death as the target of their culture war so I'll just leave this here and be on my way.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1841]

RE: 52.8 Trump wins Iowa - Infolurker - 01-18-2024

The MSDNC crazies are blaming the White Christians....

They HATE Christians... just listen to them: