Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
U.S. and UK bombing Houthis in Yemen - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: U.S. and UK bombing Houthis in Yemen (/showthread.php?tid=1677)

U.S. and UK bombing Houthis in Yemen - 727Sky - 01-12-2024

There should be consequences for attacking maritime shipping in the Red Sea. I am surprised this has happen though as Biden took the Houthis off the terror watch list a few years ago thinking we can all get along... I keep waiting for a serious strike upon Iran who seems to be backing everyone who wants to destroy Israel...then we will have a real shooting war !

RE: U.S. and UK bombing Houthis in Yemen - Schmoe - 01-12-2024

I shouldn't say Iran needs to become a sheet of glass, because regular people there are like you and I, simply trying to live the best life they can.

If we could isolate and immolate the leadership over there though, that's a different story.  Not that I hold our own leaders in high regard.

RE: U.S. and UK bombing Houthis in Yemen - Ninurta - 01-12-2024

It's about time someone did something. However, if it stops at that, then it's only half-assed. Every base which has been used to attack US forces should be a smoking crater. Every one. They should feel like they need to order asbestos drawers every time they attack US forces. That is the only thing they understand - obliteration and "martyrdom", so that's what we should be delivering to them until all the fight is gone from them.

Remember, boys and girls, WE didn't pick the fight this time. We didn't attack THEM, they've been attacking US. It's about time that if you follow back every rocket contrail to it's source, all you find is a smoking crater. But I doubt that our new, kinder, gentler, flower-wearing military has the testicular fortitude for that any more, and the politicians that they ultimately take their orders from damn sure don't have that kind of resolve.

Iran is getting mighty bold again, too, taking an oil tanker right there in front of God an everybody, all by themselves. By rights, enough of their ships should have been sunk that they'd think twice about that again, but I doubt that will happen - BidenHarris is too busy giving Iran head to look up far enough to even send them a strongly worded letter, much less take some kind of decisive action. My guess is that's what made them so bold to begin with - they smell weakness, and like any other pack of rats, they're coming in for the kill while the killin' is good.

That's just the way it's gonna be as long as they smell weakness. They won't stop, or even slow down, until we get someone running things that believes that retaliation should be swift and certain, and carry at least  10% surcharge over and above whatever they can deliver to us.

Never just get even. Always get even, plus 10%. It's the only way to discourage them - to insure that they know that whatever they give, they'll be getting back with interest, and in the end they'll lose more than you.

RE: U.S. and UK bombing Houthis in Yemen - BIAD - 01-12-2024

It was only a couple of weeks ago that Unicef were on British TVs asking for aid to a starving part of
the Saudi Arabian peninsula called 'Yemen'...

'...More than 8 years of conflict has already pushed Yemen and its health system to the brink of collapse.
Millions of children lack access to clean water and sanitation facilities and are in desperate need of basic
healthcare. Malnutrition is also at an all-time high.

400,000 severely malnourished children are at a risk of death in Yemen.
We must act now to protect Yemen’s children from the dangers of war, disease and hunger.
Just £10 could provide life-saving therapeutic food for a child for a week....' -Unicef:

Now we have:

He doesn't look hungry.
Shy

RE: U.S. and UK bombing Houthis in Yemen - Bally002 - 01-12-2024

(01-12-2024, 09:44 AM)BIAD Wrote: It was only a couple of weeks ago that Unicef were on British TVs asking for aid to a starving part of

'...More than 8 years of conflict has already pushed Yemen and its health system to the brink of collapse.
Millions of children lack access to clean water and sanitation facilities and are in desperate need of basic

We must act now to protect Yemen’s children from the dangers of war, disease and hunger.
Just £10 could provide life-saving therapeutic food for a child for a week....' -Unicef:

Now we have:

He doesn't look hungry.
Shy

I reckon that if he doesn't pull his flamin head in he may well be going hungry soon enough.

Kind regards,

Bally)

RE: U.S. and UK bombing Houthis in Yemen - 727Sky - 01-12-2024

Chief editor of the Middle East Forum Jim Hanson discussed the aftermath of the airstrikes targeting the Houthis in Yemen and a report alleging there is an increasing chance Hezbollah could attack Americans on U.S. soil.

(01-12-2024, 09:44 AM)BIAD Wrote: It was only a couple of weeks ago that Unicef were on British TVs asking for aid to a starving part of

Now we have:

He doesn't look hungry.
Shy

He doesn't look hungry, but he sure looks like Baghdad Bob! Sounds like him, too... do you suppose they've cloned that guy or something?

(01-12-2024, 12:20 PM)727Sky Wrote: Chief editor of the Middle East Forum Jim Hanson discussed the aftermath of the airstrikes targeting the Houthis in Yemen and a report alleging there is an increasing chance Hezbollah could attack Americans on U.S. soil.

I hate to say it, but a Hezbollah attack inside the US might be the best thing for us. It would highlight two things - the need for US citizens to arm themselves with whatever they think best to secure their own lives and liberty, and the treason committed against the US by the democrats with their insistence on having open and unmonitored invasion of the US through porous borders.

Folks have been asleep to dangerous potentials for far too long, and it would at least be a wakeup call.

RE: U.S. and UK bombing Houthis in Yemen - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-12-2024

44 years later and here we are. About damn time that Tehran regime is taken out. Not by nukes or all out shooting war but to topple their mullah gov't. I'm pretty sure there is a specific alphabet agency that specializes in that type of stuff. Another option is to launch a simultaneous conventional Tomahawk strategic strike of 2200 missiles on their military sites & communications. This can be done by our attack subs & a few destroyers. Granted that's probably not a good idea as who knows how China/Russia would  respond. So weird on how prior to 2021, Iran and all its proxies would never even attempt to do any such maritime warfare.

Also, if anyone out there is under the illusion that last nights strikes will hobble the Houthi - unless it is the opening of a larger campaign - then I would suggest Houthi-Saudi Arabian conflict that has been ongoing since 2015.

I think it was day 2 of the Israel/Gaza war that Netanyahu told Joe Biden in a phone call that any ceasefire/backing down is sign of weakness that ME countries and their proxy armies will take advantage of. You need to hit them hard enough where it affects their ideology for generations to come.

China is providing materiel and support to Iran and the Houthis, while using these combat actions to gather valuable intelligence on how the US and our allies respond to various types of attacks. It's a live fire training scenario with US/European ships and mariners as the targets. I think the Chicoms have over time positioned itself in that region as the lesser of two evils for their Belt & Road project (which extends into South America) and thus has a margin of error (and direct benefit) when tacitly or directly supporting proxies in attacks on Western assets. I don't think any Chinese nor Russian flagged ships have been attacked.

As to potential Hezbollah (or any Shia/Sunni faction) attacks inside the US; well we do have open borders. They're probably already here waiting for a Go signal. Can't help but think of the TV series Jericho (2006-08). Except won't be with suitcase nukes, but mass chaos & infrastructure sabotage in our big cities. That would certainly disrupt the comfy status quo of many. Welcome to reality, sheeple.

RE: U.S. and UK bombing Houthis in Yemen - Schmoe - 01-12-2024

(01-12-2024, 07:10 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:

44 years later and here we are. About damn time that Tehran regime is taken out. Not by nukes or all out shooting war but to topple their mullah gov't. I'm pretty sure there is a specific alphabet agency that specializes in that type of stuff. Another option is to launch a simultaneous conventional Tomahawk strategic strike of 2200 missiles on their military sites & communications. This can be done by our attack subs & a few destroyers. Granted that's probably not a good idea as who knows how China/Russia would  respond. So weird on how prior to 2021, Iran and all its proxies would never even attempt to do any such maritime warfare.

Also, if anyone out there is under the illusion that last nights strikes will hobble the Houthi - unless it is the opening of a larger campaign - then I would suggest Houthi-Saudi Arabian conflict that has been ongoing since 2015.

I think it was day 2 of the Israel/Gaza war that Netanyahu told Joe Biden in a phone call that any ceasefire/backing down is sign of weakness that ME countries and their proxy armies will take advantage of. You need to hit them hard enough where it affects their ideology for generations to come.

China is providing materiel and support to Iran and the Houthis, while using these combat actions to gather valuable intelligence on how the US and our allies respond to various types of attacks. It's a live fire training scenario with US/European ships and mariners as the targets. I think the Chicoms have over time positioned itself in that region as the lesser of two evils for their Belt & Road project (which extends into South America) and thus has a margin of error (and direct benefit) when tacitly or directly supporting proxies in attacks on Western assets. I don't think any Chinese nor Russian flagged ships have been attacked.

As to potential Hezbollah (or any Shia/Sunni faction) attacks inside the US; well we do have open borders. They're probably already here waiting for a Go signal. Can't help but think of the TV series Jericho (2006-08). Except won't be with suitcase nukes, but mass chaos & infrastructure sabotage in our big cities. That would certainly disrupt the comfy status quo of many. Welcome to reality, sheeple.

Yup, a 100% possibility they're already hunkered down in some sanctuary city, awaiting orders.

RE: U.S. and UK bombing Houthis in Yemen - 727Sky - 01-12-2024

What if the open borders are meant to allow some useful idiots into the USA so that one of the 3 letter agencies can train and supply them for a terrorist attack that will get everyone's attention like 9/11 did ?

I hate to say this but I would not put it past some of the (USA) idiots who plan such things for an end goal outcome.

RE: U.S. and UK bombing Houthis in Yemen - Schmoe - 01-13-2024

(01-12-2024, 10:48 PM)727Sky Wrote: What if the open borders are meant to allow some useful idiots into the USA so that one of the 3 letter agencies can train and supply them for a terrorist attack that will get everyone's attention like 9/11 did ?

I hate to say this but I would not put it past some of the (USA) idiots who plan such things for an end goal outcome.

I wouldn't put it past them either.  Never let a tragedy go to waste, and we haven't had one lately, so time to engineer one.  Anything to exercise more control over the population, but trust them, it'll be for our own good.  They promise.

RE: U.S. and UK bombing Houthis in Yemen - BIAD - 01-13-2024

The media often invent so-called 'interesting stories' from next-to-nothing incidents.
This ensures they have something to report and ergo, can continue in their employment.

What makes you think Government agencies created for specific purposes don't do the
same thing...? If there isn't need for you to solve a problem, you're out of work and the
cheddar dries up.
Just ask the CIA.
Shy

RE: U.S. and UK bombing Houthis in Yemen - gortex - 01-13-2024

The US and UK have been continuingly expressing concern the conflict will spread now they're spreading the conflict , dogs of war that they are , how many times do we have to rinse and repeat a flawed strategy to understand that it doesn't work. 

Former PM David Cameron was blamed for the collapse of Libya when he was leader now the unelected failure has been drafted in as Foreign Secretary by an even weaker leader than he was he's up to his old tricks again ... bloody marvellous. 

Biden and Sunak = Dumb and Dumber.