Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The Trendy Vice In A Miami Mall! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: The Trendy Vice In A Miami Mall! (/showthread.php?tid=1655)

The Trendy Vice In A Miami Mall! - BIAD - 01-06-2024

It's another 'WTF'-time in the sunny climes of Miami and a bit of word-wizardry from the desperate MSM!
Shy

Quote:Aliens in Miami?
Eerie footage shows '10-FOOT-TALL alien-type creature' floating above Miami cops as they
respond to New Year's Day shooting - as officers reveal what the camera REALLY picked up

*Eerie footage captured of Miami police's response to an incident on New Year's Day
appeared to show an alien-type creature floating around
*Video was widely shared by conspiracy theorists on social media who claimed a
10-foot-tall silhouette walking near cop cars was from another planet
*It came after around 50 teenagers started a riot outside Bayside Marketplace and
caused a panic by setting off loud fireworks

'Eerie footage captured of Miami police's response to an incident on New Year's Day appeared to
show an alien-type creature floating around. It was widely shared by conspiracy theorists on social
media who claimed a 10-foot-tall silhouette walking near cop cars was from another planet.

[Image: 79675425-12931805-image-a-89_1704493814669.jpg]
Eerie footage captured of Miami police's response to an incident on New Year's Day appeared
to show an alien-type creature floating around. But the Miami Police Department has revealed

the strange figure in the video was actually just a shadow of someone walking.

One user claimed a 'glowing figure' was walking through smoke during the chaotic scene.
It came after around 50 teenagers started a riot outside Bayside Marketplace and caused a panic
by setting off loud fireworks.

But the Miami Police Department has revealed the strange figure in the video was actually just a
shadow of someone walking. The footage shows multiple police cars lined up outside a mall with
their emergency lights on Monday.

In one clip, what appears to be a large gray figure is seen walking close to an entrance that sent
rumors flying among conspiracy theorists.  'Miami's Bayside Marketplace video shows something
weird: a glowing figure walking through smoke during a wild scene,' one user wrote.

But Miami Police quickly dispelled the rumors and pointed out that the unknown figure was actually
he shadow of someone walking. 'What is seen on this clip is the shadow of someone walking. If you
look at the bottom of the shadow, you can see the person. No creature,' a spokesman said.

The police response at the mall was sparked by a large group of unruly teenagers who were causing
trouble roughly five miles from South Beach. They were setting off fireworks, and it led to a public
panic as some thought there was a shooting going on at the time.
Four teenagers were later arrested over the incident.

Social media erupted with thousands of comments about what they described as 'Miami Mall Aliens.'
Some even claimed the police were responding to reports about aliens and not the teenagers.

'10ft Aliens/Creatures (caught on camera?) fired at inside and outside Miami Mall, media silent, cops
are covering it up saying kids were fighting with fireworks, yet all these cop cars, & air traffic stopped
that night except for black military choppers…and no media coverage,' a user wrote.

Miami Police Department's Public Information Officer Michael Vega insisted it had nothing to do with
extra-terrestrial creatures. 'There were no aliens,' he said. 'No airports were closed. Nothing is being
withheld from the public. LOL.'...'
Archived Daily Mail Article:

RE: The Trendy Vice In A Miami Mall! - NightskyeB4Dawn - 01-06-2024

All those people and only one shadow?

The CCTV capitol of Florida and no video?

If all the reports are true......
A riot with 50 teens. Over 60 police cars. 4 teens arrested. 

Power shut off. 

Airport locked down.  ???

Something more is going on here than they choose to share.

I am not saying it is aliens of the extraterrestrial variety, but there is something hiding in that narrative they are selling.

I don't believe a word of it. If they are telling you to look north, you had better look East, West, South, and sideways, very quickly, and prepare to run. 

Oh, and don't go back for your to go bag.  Smile

RE: The Trendy Vice In A Miami Mall! - BIAD - 01-06-2024

(01-06-2024, 01:30 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: All those people and only one shadow?

Power shut off. 

I am not saying it is aliens of the extraterrestrial variety, but there is something hiding in that narrative they are selling.

I don't believe a word of it. If they are telling you to look north, you had better look East, West, South, and sideways, very quickly, and prepare to run. 

Lol!

I see CBS Miami are endorsing the preferred narrative: "No Aliens" !

(01-06-2024, 01:48 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 01:30 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: All those people and only one shadow?

Power shut off. 

Lol!

I see CBS Miami are endorsing the preferred narrative: "No Aliens" !

Didn't von Braun warn us that when they started talking about "aliens", that the shat was about to hit the fan?

Just leaving this here because it was the first thing that came to my mind when I first saw this in the news.

https://www.tiktok.com/@raidershady/video/7209621603615853867

RE: The Trendy Vice In A Miami Mall! - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-06-2024

According to Dr. Carol Rosin (von Braun's assistant) he had said to justify our Space based weapon system would be brought about in stages: first Communism, then terrorists, then "nations of concern", then asteroids, and finally, ETs.

Mega billions being spent on Space based weaponry & surveillance since the gov't declared Space a Warfighting domain in 2020.

It's amazing how the Intelligence community & msm have denied UFOs/aliens for decades and then suddenly starting in Dec 2017, they're real! And now it's reached ludicrous speed. Just amazes me that they want us all to be thinking about ET 24/7. Kinda like the Cold War propaganda days of Red Scare and Russia is bad, we need to build bigger nukes and we need more $$! I'm sure there will be some kind of "event" this summer/fall so they can justify another "Emergency" to invoke Emergency Powers for total control/suspend the constitution and no doubt swindle the election in some manner.

[Image: a7E99fd.jpg]

Here's another story from Forbes:
Rumors Of 10-Foot Alien At Miami Mall Circulate Online—Here’s What Actually Happened

It seems they always tell us years before what is going to happen. Backing on our short memory span.

Almost after event, there is someone that can truthfully state, " I told you so".

RE: The Trendy Vice In A Miami Mall! - Schmoe - 01-09-2024

Power shut off. 

It IS odd.  We all remember the flash mob era, and I don't remember any aliens being mentioned in those, so why this one?

RE: The Trendy Vice In A Miami Mall! - Leftiris - 01-11-2024

There's new video out on this. One vid from inside the mall where a f*@#ing portal opens up!!
I'm starting to wonder..

They're heeeeeerrre!

Minute 3:26^^^!!!

RE: The Trendy Vice In A Miami Mall! - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-11-2024

(01-11-2024, 01:16 AM)Leftiris Wrote: There's new video out on this. One vid from inside the mall where a f*@#ing portal opens up!!
I'm starting to wonder..

They're heeeeeerrre!

Minute 3:26^^^!!!

The games this summer are going to be lit.

RE: The Trendy Vice In A Miami Mall! - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-12-2024

On a more serious note from "Old World Florida" channel - The Truth about Miami's 10 ft tall "Giant Aliens"

Quote:Regardless of what happened that night, I thought this would be a great opportunity to shed light on Miami’s actual recorded history of Giants and so-called “Aliens”. In regards to Giants, the skeletal remains of many extraordinarily sized humans have been removed from the ancient burial mounds and preservative spring waters of Florida. Reports of these skeletons range from 6 feet tall, all the way up to 12 feet tall.

Some brief but interesting history on Florida giants & a really bizarre UFO sighting over 2 days at a elementary school in Florida, 1967 with a short re-enactment. You may of heard of this case from other docu's/papers/books from years or decades ago. Except for 3 teachers, all of the witnesses were children.