Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Bad stuff forced by the W.H.O. if they get their way - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Bad stuff forced by the W.H.O. if they get their way (/showthread.php?tid=1652)

Bad stuff forced by the W.H.O. if they get their way - 727Sky - 01-06-2024

The World Health Organization has some serious plans for a bloodless take over of all countries that are stupid enough to endorse and support their dastardly plans. 

The older I get the more I think isolationism may not be all that bad..?

Some of the most harmful ideas are always wrapped with wonderful sounding words while the actual plan is usually opposite of the words.

RE: Bad stuff forced by the W.H.O. if they get their way - Ninurta - 01-06-2024

A very interesting video, but Mr Weinstein is either not a lawyer, or else he didn't read the fine print in the changes to the treaties. He kept saying "if they sign off on this in May, then sovereignty ends". That's not how it's written. It's written such that if a nation DOES NOT register it's refusal before that date, then the changes automatically become "binding" world-wide. It's a sneaky ploy, but one that has been used to good effect before. No one has to "sign off" on the changes, all they have to do is do nothing, and suddenly they will be caught in it's snare.

With that said, it cannot supersede the Constitution from a logical standpoint or a contractual one. The Constitution is a contract between the citizens and the government. On the part of the citizens, they will give their loyalty to the government, and ion the part of the government, they will, in exchange for that loyalty, guarantee the rights of their citizens. From the viewpoint of contractual law, if the government breaks their end of the contract, the citizens are no longer bound to keep their end up, either.

Part of the government's responsibility is to stand between the citizens and foreign harms. That's the reason we have an army. if the government breaches that trust, then all bets are off. No matter what contracts or "treaties" the government makes with foreign actors, nothing can change the contract between the government and the citizens. this means that the government CANNOT legally make an agreement with foreign entities to violate the rights it guarantees to the citizens. To do so is, on it's face, a breach of the contract, and therefore unconstitutional. Once it breaches that contract, it's legitimacy comes to an end, and we are entitled to a free-for-all in order to create a new government that is responsive to the citizens.

Excerpts from the Declaration of Independence in support of that legal theory:

"When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume, among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them..."

In other words, governments are only legitimate with the consent of the governed, and are subject to dissolution by a people when "it becomes necessary".

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed, by their Creator, with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.--That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. "

Again, governments are bound by the consent of the governed, and without it are subject to disbandment and/or reformation by those thus governed.

"Prudence, indeed, will dictate, that governments long established, should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. "

And that is the remedy for the citizens when the government gets out of hand and becomes abusive, whether on it's own or at the bidding of another.

The government may have, and apparently has, forgotten the direction power flows in America, but I promise you there are many among the citizenry who have not. There are those among us who recall how this nation was born, and why.

I never owned any slaves. Therefore, I will pay no "reparations" for something I was never responsible for. Likewise, I never signed any treaty with the WHO. Therefore, I will not be bound by the terms of a treaty I never agreed to.

There's my Declaration of Intent.

RE: Bad stuff forced by the W.H.O. if they get their way - Snarl - 01-09-2024

Good video, Sky!!

The interviewee gives a well developed soliloquy on where we are ... and what we've got to look forward to.

TPTB are building bunkers. Zuckerfuck's got his way out in the middle of the Pacific. Others have built, are building, or are trying to build way off in New Zealand. Says something about what they are afraid of.

Somebody's gonna try something. When it goes down, do NOT trust anyone _wearing authority_. In fact, if they've got you marked, you probably just want to start shooting and call it self-defense. Might be a good idea to get your mags loaded (if they're not already). Make sure you've got fresh batteries in your ear pro (and make sure you've got extra sets where you might most likely need them).