Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
A new Why Files - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: A new Why Files (/showthread.php?tid=1646)

A new Why Files - 727Sky - 01-05-2024

I did not initially think this Why Files would be something entertaining for me...Well I was wrong as many of the things I (we) have heard over the years about underground Alien bases, CIA disinformation program, people dying, and some of the people still making headlines today with their utterances are discussed in the "Why Files" way. Enjoy

Quote:Exposing Underground Alien Bases: CIA's Psychic UFO Hunters

During the 1960s and 70s, the United States and the Soviet Union fought the Cold War on many fronts. Some of these engagements were obvious, like the Cuban Missile Crisis and the proxy wars in Asia.

Other conflicts were not so obvious. In the 1970s, America and Russia engaged in a new type of warfare: psychic warfare.

The CIA was actively recruiting and training people with a natural talent for remote viewing. Remote viewing is projecting your consciousness to anywhere on Earth and beyond.

One remote viewer, entirely by accident, found himself at Mount Hayes in Alaska. Mount Hayes is in the middle of nowhere. There's no civilization for miles. But something was calling him to the mountain.

Then he looked *inside* the mountain. There was a base hidden inside Mount Hayes. Then he saw - this was not a base built by humans.

When multiple sources confirmed the existence of the base, they soon realized: this was only the beginning.

RE: A new Why Files - 727Sky - 01-05-2024

Art Bell on Coast to Coast interview start at 14 minutes remote viewer 001 Joseph Mcmoneagle

RE: A new Why Files - Bally002 - 01-05-2024

(01-05-2024, 08:04 AM)727Sky Wrote: I did not initially think this Why Files would be something entertaining for me...Well I was wrong as many of the things I (we) have heard over the years about underground Alien bases, CIA disinformation program, people dying, and some of the people still making headlines today with their utterances are discussed in the "Why Files" way. Enjoy

Quote:Exposing Underground Alien Bases: CIA's Psychic UFO Hunters

During the 1960s and 70s, the United States and the Soviet Union fought the Cold War on many fronts. Some of these engagements were obvious, like the Cuban Missile Crisis and the proxy wars in Asia.

Other conflicts were not so obvious. In the 1970s, America and Russia engaged in a new type of warfare: psychic warfare.

The CIA was actively recruiting and training people with a natural talent for remote viewing. Remote viewing is projecting your consciousness to anywhere on Earth and beyond.

One remote viewer, entirely by accident, found himself at Mount Hayes in Alaska. Mount Hayes is in the middle of nowhere. There's no civilization for miles. But something was calling him to the mountain.

Then he looked *inside* the mountain. There was a base hidden inside Mount Hayes. Then he saw - this was not a base built by humans.

When multiple sources confirmed the existence of the base, they soon realized: this was only the beginning.

Good one.  I know the area around Mount Zeil very well.  Did want to climb it at one stage but never got around to it.  A remote dry area.  Not all that far, (in that vast area) from an experience I recounted on Rogue some time ago.  In saying that I have never heard about the mountain what is recounted in WF here.  Zeil was unremarkable to me other than being the highest peak in Northern Territory.  

Cheers Sky,  learnt something.

Kind regards,

Bally)

RE: A new Why Files - Infolurker - 01-06-2024

That was a good one.

RE: A new Why Files - 727Sky - 01-12-2024

Quote:Baltic Sea Anomaly, Atlantis, and Underwater Alien Bases | Mysteries of the Ocean vol. 1 Like the Hubble before it, the James Webb Telescope has given us images of deep space that challenge our view of the universe; and our place in it. Every day we discover new galaxies, stars, and planets. Some of these discoveries can even exceed our own imaginations. But we spend so much time exploring the heavens that it's easy to forget about the mysteries right here at home. 70% of the Earth's surface is water. Arthur C. Clarke famously said: "How inappropriate to call this planet Earth when it is clearly Ocean". As of 2023, less than 25% of the sea floor has been mapped. Less than 10% of the ocean has been explored. In that tiny amount of exploration, we've found things that defy logic and challenge history — sunken cities, ancient monuments, and objects that look like they're from another world. The more we explore, the more we realize we know nothing about what lies beneath the waves. More people have walked on the moon than have visited the deepest parts of the ocean. So, with all due respect to space, the *real* final frontier is the sea.