Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
A water fowl or is it Ogopogo the lake monster? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Cryptozoology (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: A water fowl or is it Ogopogo the lake monster? (/showthread.php?tid=162)

A water fowl or is it Ogopogo the lake monster? - 727Sky - 12-07-2022

RE: A water fowl or is it Ogopogo the lake monster? - Finspiracy - 12-07-2022

I do not know much about this stuff, but i know that is not a bird. Here are the three alternatives i can give, and i think one of them is correct.

1) CGI hoax

2) A prank by some college students or something like that

3) An actual lake monster

Huh

RE: A water fowl or is it Ogopogo the lake monster? - Snarl - 12-09-2022

(12-07-2022, 08:16 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: I do not know much about this stuff, but i know that is not a bird.

Yeah ... not a bird. I never saw a bird with pointy things like what was sticking up above the water.

FWIW, I don't think the old folks in that video were liars or hoaxers either.

Why the reporter didn't ask pertinent questions that spring to my mind is beyond me: Did it move? How long did you look at it? You came by it the first time and thought it was a log ... how much time passed before you saw it the second time? Was it still in the same location? Where the horns above the water like that both times you saw it?

RE: A water fowl or is it Ogopogo the lake monster? - BIAD - 12-09-2022

(12-09-2022, 07:37 PM)Snarl Wrote: ...FWIW, I don't think the old folks in that video were liars or hoaxers either...

There's certainly an impression from the footage that this pair maybe stretching what they say and
what they actually saw. From a grabbed image, what I saw was the head from a Furrie costume.
Big Eyes

[Image: attachment.php?aid=96]
A Furrie wolf's head floating slightly underwater?

RE: A water fowl or is it Ogopogo the lake monster? - Snarl - 12-09-2022

(12-09-2022, 08:53 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-09-2022, 07:37 PM)Snarl Wrote: ...FWIW, I don't think the old folks in that video were liars or hoaxers either...

There's certainly an impression from the footage that this pair maybe stretching what they say

What did they say/do that raised a flag for you?

(12-09-2022, 09:03 PM)Snarl Wrote:

There's certainly an impression from the footage that this pair maybe stretching what they say

I would say that if they did receive a envelope of money from the Reporter, it would be a small
one because of their acting. Yes, I have serious doubts as to their account as the appendages
that protrude from the water seem very suspect.
Surprised

Don't get me wrong, I want it to be true. thumbsup2

After listening again to the couple's account, I retract what I said previously.
I'm still doubtful of the image, but they may have been tricked into seeing something they may
have wanted to see. I stand corrected.
thumbsup2

RE: A water fowl or is it Ogopogo the lake monster? - Snarl - 12-10-2022

(12-09-2022, 09:40 PM)BIAD Wrote:

After listening again to the couple's account, I retract what I said previously.
I'm still doubtful of the image, but they may have been tricked into seeing something they may
have wanted to see. I stand corrected.
thumbsup2

I was only curious ... not calling you out or anything. Sometimes people see things in other people that I don't. I thought this was one of those times.

RE: A water fowl or is it Ogopogo the lake monster? - BIAD - 12-10-2022

(12-10-2022, 12:12 PM)Snarl Wrote: I was only curious ... not calling you out or anything. Sometimes people see things in other people that I don't. I thought this was one of those times.

Nah that's okay... it was just the formulaic display of the Reporter that threw me for a moment! On a second
viewing, I could see whatever the couple witnessed, they definitely witnessed it.

I'm at a loss to what it could be if it is a living creature, those 'horns'... they just don't make sense.
Shocked
(12-10-2022, 12:12 PM)Snarl Wrote: I was only curious ... not calling you out or anything. Sometimes people see things in other people that I don't. I thought this was one of those times.

RE: A water fowl or is it Ogopogo the lake monster? - Finspiracy - 12-10-2022

(12-10-2022, 04:54 PM)BIAD Wrote: Nah that's okay... it was just the formulaic display of the Reporter that threw me for a moment! On a second
viewing, I could see whatever the couple witnessed, they definitely witnessed it.

I'm at a loss to what it could be if it is a living creature, those 'horns'... they just don't make sense.
Shocked

I am starting to doubt this whole thing.

Why one still image pic? Why not video footage and get something from the boat and throw it next to whatever that was and try to make it react?

It is not a fish, but this is fishy.

RE: A water fowl or is it Ogopogo the lake monster? - Snarl - 12-10-2022

(12-10-2022, 05:22 PM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(12-10-2022, 04:54 PM)BIAD Wrote: Nah that's okay... it was just the formulaic display of the Reporter that threw me for a moment! On a second

Shocked

It is not a fish, but this is fishy.

Fin, you may be absolutely right. BIAD's first take may have been spot-on too.