Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
How Jeffrey Epstein Got Away With It (Documentary) - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: How Jeffrey Epstein Got Away With It (Documentary) (/showthread.php?tid=1563)

How Jeffrey Epstein Got Away With It (Documentary) - 727Sky - 12-04-2023

Quote:say hello to Alex aosta from 2005 to 2009 he was the chief Federal prosecutor
0:07
for southern Florida his job was to make sure criminals went to jail and he was
0:12
vicious about it Alex aosta I believe is a person of complete Integrity an honorable guy aosta was so good as a
0:20
prosecutor that he caught the attention of former president Donald Trump he has a lower degree from Harvard Law School
0:27
had a tremendous career Trump eventually not nominated aosta to be the United States Secretary of Labor in 2017 the
0:35
nominee for a secretary of the Department of Labor will be Mr Alex
0:40
aosta but before he could assume his new prestigious role aosta had to go through
0:45
an intense review process by the Senate Mr aosta so far you've refused to answer
0:51
my questions a deep dive into every decision throughout his career to see if
0:56
he really was the man for the job and there was one one particular case that they were concerned about a little case
1:03
involving Jeffrey Epstein he's a friend of presidents in other high-profile lawyers arrested on new sex trafficking
1:10
charges waiting trial on federal sex trafficking involving minors see back in
1:16
2007 back when Epstein was first arrested and tried even though Alex
1:21
aosta had more than enough evidence to put Epstein away for Life aosta gave
1:27
Epstein the plea deal of the century the basically let him walk free they gave
1:33
Epstein a plea deal that excused his underage sex trafficking Beyond a
1:39
six-month you know basically home confinement like I mean it was a joke it was like no sentence at all but why
1:45
would a tough prosecutor like aosta do this well the truth all came out when he
1:51
was being interviewed for the job for Trump's labor secretary when he was asked about the questionable plea deal
1:57
he said that he'd been ordered to stand hand down and back off immediately I was
2:03
told Epstein belonged to intelligence and to leave it alone he said Epstein
2:09
was above his pay grade H he belonged to intelligence and was above his payg
2:16
grade what did that mean constitutionally only the president and the Attorney General can order a US
2:22
attorney to stand down the message can be delivered by a minion of the president or the Attorney General but it
2:29
has to from one of those two positions in 2019 when Jeffrey Epstein was
2:35
arrested for the second time everyone found out about this plea deal the the
2:40
was it the prosecutor or whoever it was that cut him the deal literally was quoted as saying I was told he's above
2:47
my pay grade and that he was Intelligence and people were Furious that the current US labor secretary
2:55
helped America's most notorious people get away for a decade but even so aasta
3:02
stood by his decision I wanted to help them he said about dozens of Epstein's
3:07
victims because I know that my former colleagues the men and women of my office wanted to help them I wanted to
3:14
help them a Costa swore his whole goal was to make Epstein serve jail time we
3:20
did what we did because we wanted to see Epstein go to jail but at the end of the
3:27
day his plea deal was nothing more than than Epstein's ticket to freedom the
3:32
Palm Beach State Attorney's office was ready to let Epstein walk free no jail time nothing the Epstein case has been
3:40
dirty from the very beginning this is Nick Bryan he's one of the foremost expert reporters on the Epstein case
3:48
he's the guy who first published Epstein's Infamous black book on the internet and he has a lot to expose in
3:55
this video so the question becomes who was powerful enough to tell aosta to
4:01
stand down well if you look at the law only the president or an attorney
4:07
general can order a US attorney to stand down from an investigation and if that's
4:13
the case one has to wonder how deep does this Rabbit Hole go there's been four
4:19
presidential ad administrations that have covered up uh the Jeffrey Epson case the Bush Administration has covered
4:26
it up the Obama Administration has covered it up the Trump Administration has covered it up and now Biden is
4:32
covering it up and the cover up is pretty Immaculate in the United States there are are 535 legislators there are
4:39
435 in the House of Representatives and and then there's 100 senators and not one of the federal legislators has asked
4:48
for an investigation of Jeffrey abstein when you cover up a crime you are Aid
4:53
embedding that crime so the American government is aiding embedding child trafficking just what sort of
5:00
intelligence did Epstein belong to how was it possible for one man to be
5:05
protected and supported by the entire US Government well in this documentary
5:11
we're going to analyze all the evidence that potentially connects Epstein to the CIA and Israel's mad intelligence
5:19
agency welcome to how to get away with it and this is how he got away with it
5:25
after me they're coming after you and I'm just standing in their way
5:37
Epstein survivors sued his Banks and got $365 million but if they didn't sue they
5:44
would have received nothing that's the sad truth whether you're screwed over by
5:49
an employer or a doctor a corporation or a random driver you won't get anything
5:54
unless you sue them but lawsuits are expensive which is where this Law Firm firm called Morgan and Morgan comes in
6:01
with Morgan and Morgan you only pay if they win your case which means you get America's largest injury Law Firm
6:08
fighting for you for $0 out of pocket and they are good Morgan and Morgan have
6:14
gone up against 3M big tobacco and big oil and they've recovered $15 billion
6:21
for their clients with 100 plus offices Nationwide and over 800 expert lawyers
6:26
in almost every practice area imaginable Morgan a Morgan fights to give you the best shot at getting the compensation
6:33
you deserve no matter how you've been victimized but because they get paid only if they win they have to be
6:40
selective about the cases they bring on to find out if they can take your case pause the video scroll down and click
6:47
the link below or go to forth people.com slow to there you'll be able
6:53
to submit your claim in eight clicks or less without ever leaving your couch so pause the video scroll down and click
6:59
the link below to go to forthepeople.com howto to submit your case now thanks to
7:06
Morgan and Morgan for sponsoring this video by the end of their investigation
7:12
into Jeffrey Epstein the justice department had a list of 32 underage girls that were abused at Epstein's
7:19
Mansion what happened in 2006 is that a 14-year-old told her
7:27
mother and father that she had been by Jeffrey abin and they brought her down
7:34
to the Palm Beach Police Department and the Palm Beach Police Department actually believed her because
7:42
she was able to describe his house and and actually facets of his anatomy and they did not
7:49
think that she was lying so they they investigated about a year ultimately
7:55
they found five underage VCS of Jeffrey abstein and and they had uh 20 people that cooperated
8:04
actually there was uh 12 corroborating people and the thing is they had five
8:11
victims that were um on record and had been investigated but they knew about 17
8:19
more so so estein should have been given
8:24
perhaps a life sentence at at that point but the the case was yanked away from
8:30
the Palm Beach Police Department and it it went to a grand jury and grand juries in Florida are
8:38
almost unheard of unless it's a capital murder case grand juries have been Infamous to corrupt because a special
8:47
prosecutor is chosen and Grand jurors are just people that have shown up for
8:52
jury duty and the special prosecutor is responsible for showing the grand jurors the evidence that he deemed
8:59
necessary and and calling the witnesses that he deems necessary and there was a
9:05
New York Supreme Court Judge who said that um special prosecutors of grand juries have so much power over Grand
9:13
jurors that they could get them to indict a ham swich so with that in
9:18
mind the Palm Beach Police Department gave all the exting evidence to this uh
9:24
grand jury what happened was Barry C
9:30
that special prosecutor he called one victim underage victim of Jeffrey
9:36
epsteins and he potentially could have called 23 and he certainly should have
9:42
called the five that the Palm Beach Police Department had records on they called up one victim and then they
9:49
skewered her credibility and and that's the thing about trafficking
9:56
is these kids generally come from from dysfunctional backgrounds and then they're repeatedly
10:04
molested a lot of the kids get into drugs I mean that is the carrot if they
10:09
can withstand the abuse they can in so ultimately
10:15
when these kids come forward you're looking at very damaged individuals and
10:21
it's very easy to impeach your credibility um and that's what happened with the one victim that was called
10:28
before that graduate it's almost like a perfect system because you can once
10:35
these kids become unmarketable they're just expunged and what sure and and what
10:42
they become a lot of the time is drug addicts and alcoholics and then they go
10:50
about breaking laws and get in trouble with the law and thereby compromise their own credibility so it's almost a
10:57
perfect system that way as far as keeping the per um protecting the pers
11:02
when the grand jury didn't indict Jeffrey Epstein on a single count of child abuse the Palm Beach Police
11:09
Department and especially the chief Michael Ryder went ballistic and he went to the feds and he
11:17
told the Feds you have to investigate this that grand jury was a cover up and
11:24
at that point the justice department the feds had a list of 32 victims anyone
11:32
else would have gotten a one-way ticket to life in prison for this type of stuff but not the Mysterious Mr Epstein and
11:41
ultimately what happened was they did not the the the justice department did
11:47
not prosecute abstein um according to Alexander aosta the US attorney he was told to stand
11:54
down because estein belonged to intelligence and it was above his p great and he's been asked about that
12:02
after that and he's never uh he's never recanted that and and the cover up came
12:09
from very high up because according to our
12:15
constitution there's only two people in government that can tell a US attorney to stand down one is a president and one
12:24
is the attorney general so those orders had to emanate from one of those two now
12:30
they can be delivered by a minion of the president or of the Attorney General but
12:35
ultimately the orders emanate from one of those two positions he was given the deal of a lifetime for seemingly no
12:44
reason a deal where he was not prosecuted on a single count of child abuse all he had to do was plead guilty
12:52
to the light charges of soliciting prostitution from a minor and spend a little over a year in the Palm Beach
12:59
jail during his stay he got a private Wing so he never had to deal with other inmates and was even awarded Work
13:06
Release privileges allowing him to leave the jail 6 days a week for up to 12
13:12
hours a day so Jeffrey Epstein's version of timed served was going to jail for
13:18
bed every night the plea deal included other stipulations too like how the
13:24
stacks of evidence against Epstein for his sex crimes would be sealed even the victims wouldn't know that he got away
13:31
with it and the cherry on top was that it included a federal non-prosecution agreement not just for Epstein but for
13:39
any Anonymous unnamed co-conspirators too promising that Epstein and any
13:44
co-conspirators would never be charged for the crimes in the future sure he had
13:49
to register as a sex offender and spend a little time in the big house but it was nothing compared to the sentence he
13:57
could have gotten the sentence he should have gotten it was the single craziest
14:02
plea deal in modern American history it was unprecedented to put this into
14:09
perspective people get longer sentences for shoplifting in Florida than Epstein
14:14
got for organizing a well-oiled sex trafficking machine that seemed to have
14:20
a lot of other Rich powerful people involved so you got a guy who is
14:27
trafficking underage girls you got him nailed dead to rights and you give him
14:34
the biggest sweetheart deal as a prosecutor anybody could ever imagine the point where it's it's not even done
14:40
in prosecutorial circles like this is is isn't even attack why would you ever do that why how regular rich people could
14:49
only dream of having this type of PLL with the justice system this plea deal
14:54
could have only been engineered by someone with seriously deep connection
15:10
so what are we supposed to think it's never been more clear Epstein was an intelligence asset Not only was he
15:16
working for the CIA Israeli intelligence maybe even Russia intelligence so is the
15:22
American government allowing an asset to traffic and molest teenage girls all
15:27
over the world for intell Epstein wasn't just collecting all this evidence for himself he was probably
15:34
doing it for something bigger something like the CIA Stuart kaplan's a retired
15:39
FBI special agent so Stuart this guy's an OP right um he was marked by our
15:46
government as being a middleman Jeffrey Epstein was a professional con man he
15:51
had access to people money and young girls and our government targeted him
15:56
because he was in the game of exploiting people and blackmailing people and the
16:02
government saw that as an asset Epstein was also meeting with Joe Biden's CIA director he wasn't CIA director at the
16:09
time he was Barack Obama's deputy secretary of state William Burns was
16:14
working for John KY at the state department and meeting with Jeffrey Epstein a known P I think Epstein was a
16:22
going back many years what's interesting is he was a College Dropout and then got
16:28
a job at Dalton which is a high school for very affluent pupils or or pupils
16:35
that come from very affluent Families my guess on that is and this is I'm just
16:40
extrapolating here my guess on that is is Epstein got busted an underage girl
16:46
and he was turned at that point by intelligence I believe that that's the case in the book that I wrote there were
16:52
two primary pimps and they were both in Southeast Asia at the same time during the Vietnam war one was in Thailand with
17:00
the top security clearance and the other one was an ABC reporter and I think that they got turned at the same time I think
17:07
they were probably busted molting children and because when they came back to the United States they had incredible
17:14
jobs waiting for them and incredible connections so I believe that estein was
17:20
probably recruited because of his predection for underage girls was smart
17:27
and he was Charming and he was duplicitous and he was devious and he was a sociopath those ingredients make
17:35
up a great child traffic and Epstein had those ingredients in Spades when you
17:40
think about Epstein's case from the perspective that he might have been an intelligence operative everything starts
17:46
making a lot more sense and this explains the sweetheart deal back in 2006 this explains the prison cell cover
17:54
up and this explains why all the Epstein tapes went missing just look at what happened happened with the raid on
17:59
Jeff's Caribbean island just a couple of days after his death the FBI actually
18:04
did a I don't I don't remember the year but it was recent in the last few years they did a raid on his on his home this
18:11
was in the FBI in the logs I me you can actually check this one they did a raid on his home and they came upon tapes
18:19
okay they came upon what would we assume would be surance footage now we know we had the whole house miked up camera up
18:25
the whole thing right including the rooms that were specifically meant for you know illicit activity you know the
18:31
FBI agent on the commanding uh you know whatever is uh agent running the scene
18:36
reached out to Epstein's lawyers and let Epstein lawyers come and decide what was
18:42
privileged and what was able to be taken glain had told a former friend that
18:47
Epstein was a blackmail artist who had completely rigged his Infamous island
18:52
with cameras and microphones people think that his product was sex or Finance but it was silence pretty sure
18:59
the fact that he had a lipstick camera pointed at me from an art object that he
19:04
laid a table that was preposterously long and thin with a tablecloth made of
19:09
an American flag to make it look like a coffin so that I would spill my coffee on the flag of my own country I mean the
19:16
fact that he looked like a mutant Ralph Lauren with this kind of lubricious quality and he's talking all of the
19:23
science and Market stuff and nothing adds up and there's an ays bounc on his
19:28
knee to get her boobs to Jiggles to see whether it can distract I mean it's like one of these crazy scenes where nothing
19:36
about it was normal there was just no there was no trace of a normal World Jeffrey obstein found me almost
19:43
immediately he knew exactly where I was the location um and I knew then that I was
19:50
being fed I was being watched 24/7 there were cameras all over the island Epstein
19:55
himself once told a former girlfriend I collect people I own people I can damage
20:01
people even after Epstein went down as a registered offender he was still surrounded by the upper echelon of
20:08
society he was still going on about business as usual these people were
20:14
politicians CEOs public figures people who should want nothing to do with a
20:19
convicted pedo yet they continued to have relationships with him so when someone does something that doesn't make
20:25
any sense maybe it's because they don't want to be doing what they're doing maybe it's because someone's telling
20:32
them what to do and threatening to release the tapes if they don't I could think of a few people whose actions I
20:37
can't explain but it wouldn't be fair of me to name names it would be appalling and it would be shocking for your
20:43
viewers to suggest or to think that our government would condone that type of behavior but again uh in the interest of
20:51
National Security uh sometimes those things may happen but how did a random teacher from NYC who didn't even have a
20:58
college education end up working as a high-profile intelligence officer that could get away with anything well it all
21:06
might have been through the
21:18
Madam Blain Maxwell was Jeffrey Epstein's closest Confidant his
21:23
associate girlfriend and partner in crime but what many people don't know is
21:28
that Jeffrey was even closer with gala's Father Robert Maxwell it was Robert who
21:34
actually introduced the pair back then Robert was the type of Rich that Jeffrey
21:40
yearned to be he was one of the wealthiest men in the UK during his prime Robert created his fortune from
21:47
nothing after starting a small publishing house that eventually became one of the biggest Publishers of the
21:53
time pergamon press once he earned a steady flow of cash he started started
21:58
purchasing other companies to expand his profit buying up things like media
22:03
companies and newspapers he even bought a big chunk of the MTV television
22:08
station and own two UK football teams Robert Maxwell became the king of a
22:14
media Empire so much so that it catapulted him to billionaire status as
22:20
they started getting closer it seemed like Robert's wealth was rubbing off on Epstein many people believe that it was
22:27
actually Robert who helped Epstein start making ridiculous amounts of money in the world of the elite but then in 1991
22:36
tragedy struck Robert was out at Sea on his $18 million yacht the lady galain
22:42
near the Canary Islands when he mysteriously fell overboard to his death
22:48
a fisherman had discovered his body floating lifeless in the ocean 15 mil
22:53
away from his boat it was later discovered that half a billion dollar was missing from the Pension funds of
23:00
Robert's businesses he was using all his employees hard-earned retirement money
23:05
to fund his lifestyle and right before he died Robert was mere moments from
23:11
financial and social collapse it looked like a simple story of a fraudster
23:17
taking his own life before it all collapsed until it came out that there was a very high likelihood that he was
23:24
working for Israel's version of the CIA Massad and that maybe he was even
23:30
working for Russia's version of the CIA the KGB Frey Epstein was blackmailing
23:35
some of the most powerful men in the world I all you got to do is look at his black book and Jeffrey Epstein was a
23:41
College Dropout from workingclass Coney Island is Jeffrey Epstein going to be
23:48
able to Blackmail Les Wexner who has connections to the mafia there's no way in hell I mean Jeffrey Epstein would
23:55
have a very brief life expectancy if he did that but the thing about it is if
24:01
he's got an intelligence apparati behind him mhm and
24:06
and they make it known to whoever he's blackmailing no one touches Jeffrey Epstein or else pictures are going to
24:14
come out I mean that's the only way that Jeffrey Epstein um is able to Blackmail
24:19
you think that Jeffrey Epstein had an intelligence organization behind them oh absolutely no doubt about it the FBI
24:26
spent a decade mon ing Robert to try and uncover his work as a double or even
24:31
triple agent one report called Robert a thoroughly bad character and almost
24:37
certainly financed by Russia but they couldn't nail him against the wall at least not publicly it wasn't just the
24:45
FBI that had their suspicions about Robert being involved with intelligence shortly before he drowned a
24:51
self-proclaimed Massad officer named Ari Ben manah was going to Media outlets and
24:57
tell telling them that Robert Maxwell had been working for Israeli intelligence for years Ari claimed that
25:03
in the mid 80s Maxwell told Israel about a nuclear scientist who had spilled info
25:09
about the country's nuclear capabilities the scientist was then kidnapped brought to Israel and held prisoner for 18 years
25:17
for treason but it didn't stop there after Robert's death six current and
25:23
former members of Israeli intelligence Services the Prime Minister and the president of Israel at the time all
25:30
showed up to his funeral the Prime Minister yzak Shamir even made a speech
25:36
saying that Robert Maxwell had done more for Israel than can today be told many
25:41
people believe to this day that Robert Maxwell worked for and was subsequently killed by mad he's even been accused of
25:50
stealing one of America's most sophisticated intelligence gathering devices for the Israeli intelligence
25:56
agency so some some speculate that it was maybe the CIA that had taken him out
26:01
themselves when Robert died it only brought galain and Jeffrey Epstein closer together soon they were publicly
26:08
dating and galain was managing a bunch of his properties for him yes the
26:14
properties where all the crimes went down so Robert Maxwell could very well
26:20
be the missing link between Jeffrey Epstein and his Sinister opulent life
26:25
maybe Jeffrey had been in on the intelligence work with robertt and once Robert died he took the torch okay so
26:34
people speculate that it was Israeli and not American but here's the thing about
26:40
that and I try to explain it to people there's no way that American intelligence is going to let Israeli
26:47
intelligence compromise American politicians without getting a cut of that intelligence but there's another
26:54
key player in Epstein that no one talks about EP ste's lawyer the most infamous
26:59
lawyer in
27:11
America when Jeffrey Epstein was being investigated for his crimes he knew exactly who to hire as his lawyer if he
27:18
wanted to get off his good friend Alan dtz you see Alan dtz is one of the best
27:24
lawyers in America and one of the best connected lawyers in America and he's
27:29
got a lust for winning high-profile cases with a ton of evidence against the defendant he's even helped overturn
27:36
Court decisions through the appeals process dtz represented guys like OJ
27:44
Simpson Mike Tyson and most recently former president Trump fast forward to
27:50
2006 and dtz jumped on the opportunity to represent Jeffrey Epstein as well
27:55
sure it was Alex aasta who who gave the green light on Epstein's plea deal but it was dtz who outlined and negotiated
28:02
the whole thing he was the one who set everything in motion dtz did his job as
28:08
a lawyer and discredited the victims he did everything in his power to get Epstein the lightest sentence possible
28:15
and he probably even impressed himself with how successful he was Alan dtz is
28:21
also really good friends with Israel's prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu break news from uh Jerusalem
28:30
Israel um I spent part of the afternoon today with uh prime minister Benjamin
28:37
nanyu he's not yet prime minister but he has been elected over and over again
28:43
Epstein got away with his crimes but unfortunately for him all that protection from the government started
28:50
making him feel invincible and It ultimately led to his downfall I think
28:55
there's a couple of reasons why EP was ultimately arrested in 2019 I believe
29:01
that he was getting too big for his Bridges he was contravening things that were told him and and he he thought that
29:08
he had the power to circumvent uh someone that gave him an order the other reason is Jeffrey Epstein was a
29:15
blackmail artist and blackmail artists have to be in the background once people
29:20
knew that Jeffrey Epstein was a blackmail artist articles came out about him in the Miami Herald there's no way
29:27
that he could be a blackmail artist anymore everybody knew what he was up to Epstein had outlived his usefulness and
29:35
we all know what happened then once Epstein died the masses set their sights
29:41
on the next best thing glain but too bad they would get nothing out of
29:55
her today we announced charges against gain Maxwell for helping Jeffrey Epstein
30:01
sexually exploit and abuse multiple minor girls Maxwell has been taken into
30:07
custody with Epstein gone she was the one who was going to Spill the answers that everyone had been waiting for the
30:15
world was finally going to know exactly what happened with Jeffrey Epstein and
30:20
how he got away with it all do you uh concur with the the opinion that it was a suicide I think that's crazy I'm aware
30:27
of at least three Epstein investigations you got a whole bunch of women who were Red by this guy this guy had evidence
30:33
he's got co-conspirators and there are victims out there who want to know where the evidence has gone but that's not
30:40
what happened galain went through an intense month-long trial and she was
30:45
eventually convicted of you know what trafficking conspiracy and transportation of a minor for a legal
30:51
sexual activity Maxwell found guilty on five of six counts related to sexual
30:56
abuse and trafficking of underage girls for Jeffrey Epstein her former boyfriend and longtime associate she was sentenced
31:04
to 20 years in prison in 2021 which seems like a win but once again no one
31:10
else has been named no other co-conspirators have been charged the trial of gain Maxwell was a joke the
31:17
prosecutors called four victims and none of those victims had been pandered to powerful people so they did not know the
31:24
extent of Jeffrey Epstein's Network they just locked her away and expected everyone to stop asking questions not a
31:32
single person that I can think of have we been told is the actual Target of this blackmail because if it ever came
31:39
out that the CIA and US Government aided and abetted child trafficking it would
31:45
kill the last shred of the people's belief in the
31:56
system to this day the public has zero clue who Jeffrey Epstein really was we
32:02
still don't even know the most basic things about him like how Epstein got so
32:07
rich in the first place felt rich in a movie Sense which is not something that you find among actually rich people no
32:15
one seems to know how he made money well the $7 million Penthouse that he had in
32:21
Manhattan was given to him right given to him who the gives someone a $70 million house we still can't even nail
32:27
down a real job title for Epstein to this day he only ever had two known
32:33
clients Leslie Wexner the questionable former CEO of the Victoria's Secret
32:39
lingerie brand and Leon black the billionaire co-founder of AP poo Global
32:44
Management which controls over $600 billion and the work he did for them is
32:51
vague at best many people believe that Epstein didn't have any money of his own
32:56
and that instead he was using his client's money but when you dig into his relationship with his biggest client Les
33:04
Wexner even that starts pointing suspiciously to the CIA Lex Wexner gave
33:10
Jeffrey Epstein power of attorney over his multi-billion Dollar Empire I believe it was in 1992 or 93 so Jeffrey
33:18
Epstein basically could do whatever he wanted with les wexner's money it's very
33:24
interesting Les Wexner was hooked up with the mafia there were
33:30
elements of the genovesi crime family that transported his Goods around the
33:37
country the person that he used was Walsh Trucking Frank Walsh and he was
33:43
heavily implicated in Mafia in the mafia so when we get to the CIA he brought uh
33:51
Southern Air transport which was in Florida and the CI had been using that
33:56
forever now he brought Southern Air transport to Ohio and ostensibly at the
34:04
Rick and maker Air Force Base the reason the rationale that was given for him
34:10
buying this or using this CI proprietary Airline was that it was going to be used
34:16
to ship limited merchandise throughout the country so Les Wexner is using the
34:21
mafia to ship his merchandise around the country and then he's using a CI proprietary airline to ship his
34:29
merchandise around the country now that's very strange I've read that Jeffrey Epstein was integral in getting
34:36
Southern Air transport to Ohio people that have written about it said that Epstein was the one that ultimately did
34:45
the logistics of transferring the CI proprietary Airline Southern Air
34:50
transport to Rick and Bacher base in Ohio I think that that's definitely
34:56
plausible B it wouldn't surprise me and actually actually I'm leaning that way but I just haven't seen the proof the
35:03
name of the game is compromise or compromise if you want to use the Russian terminology Wexner I believe was
35:11
already compromised Epstein was hooked up with Wexner estein was compromised himself and then estein went on to
35:19
become the interstate pimp that he became but it was all done with wexner's
35:24
mind no matter what thread in Jeffrey Epstein's life you follow it eventually
35:30
ends up back with the CIA even his very existence seems like a CIA construct
35:37
it's almost like he didn't even exist like he was a madeup character this is
35:42
not an actual human this is a construct of someone's someone has created a fake
35:48
human being called Jeffrey Epstein who's a mysterious currency trading Finance
35:53
here with Crazy rules so that no one would ever invest with him and I think that was to keep people from seeking his
35:59
Investment Services I mean he you know he's labeled disgraced Finance here but
36:05
nobody has a record of trading with him today glain Maxwell is serving time in a low security prison in Florida where
36:12
inmates also get to enjoy movie nights and relaxing yoga sessions where she's said to have become fast friends with
36:19
narcy Novak the Florida woman serving life for orchestrating the murders of her millionaire husband and his mom zero
36:27
effort has been made to go after Epstein's other co-conspirators while a lot of effort has been made to keep the
36:33
victims we know about from making too much noise David boy I should say David
36:39
Black Cube Boy he was intergal to setting up the parameters of the victims
36:46
of the Epstein victims compensation fund he has acted as a gatekeeper as Jordana
36:53
Feldman has too she's the one that oversees it although boys was really instrumental in setting up the
36:58
parameters it's ultimately overseen by Jordana Felman 225 women have come forward and
37:05
settlements have been granted to 150 75 have been declined two of those victims
37:13
that have been declined were trafficked by Epstein they're represented by esteemed therapists or I should say they
37:20
have their clients of esteem therapists and their therapists firmly believed that Epstein was trafficking them when
37:27
they were under the age of 10 now they went before the Epstein victims compensation fund and they were declined
37:33
because they did not fall in the parameters the government and the media have tried assiduously to say that the
37:42
youngest Epstein victim was 14 years old but there are younger victims out there
37:47
of Jeffrey EP and the victim's compensation fund has been a very good
37:53
tool for the cover up because if you do get money from that compensation fund you cannot Sue any of your perpetrators
37:59
you make a deal that you cannot Sue any of your perpetrators so the EPC victims compensation fund is accomplishing
38:07
something that the government can't it is preventing these girls or women now
38:12
from pursuing the various perpetrators that have abused them the government and the media are going to continue to cover
38:19
up Jeffrey Epstein and all the perpetrators and all the prec carers we know that already but we've established
38:26
an organization called Epstein justice.com Epstein justice.com and it
38:32
will serve as a vehicle for us to create a movement to take back our government
38:38
because children should not be molested with impunity and the government should not Aid an bet child trafficking we have
38:45
to As Americans we have to take care of this ourselves and it's going to require
38:50
a lot of mobilization but we can do this we do not want a government that a in
38:56
A's child TR there's a link to the Epstein Justice website in the description for those of you who want to
39:02
learn more about how you can help hold the people protecting Epstein
39:23
accountable

RE: How Jeffrey Epstein Got Away With It (Documentary) - Infolurker - 12-05-2023

Just remember, Epstein killed himself when the guards were asleep, all the cameras stopped working, and he had his ass beat a few days previously.......