Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
CBDCs Are A Totalitarian's Wet Dream - And They Want Them - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Government Corruption Exposed (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: CBDCs Are A Totalitarian's Wet Dream - And They Want Them (/showthread.php?tid=1538)

CBDCs Are A Totalitarian's Wet Dream - And They Want Them - Infolurker - 11-27-2023

In short, even the WEF / IMF goons bring up the fact that CBDC's can be used to ration, not allow you to buy things they don't like, assign carbon credits to your purchases, have an expiration date, etc.

If you want no freedom, support the CBDC's. Listen to what he says, In his opinion a "Better but some people say Darker World" (Yeah, he said it, this is what he would like to see) would where the government tells you what you can and can't buy.... he even says Ammunition as one of his examples" 

https://twitter.com/wideawake_media/status/1729099901521269231

Quote:Speaking at the WEF, former head of the IMF's China division, Eswar Prasad: CBDC will be programmable, in a way that will enable governments to dictate how, when, where, on what and by whom they can be spent, including the imposition of expiry dates.

CBDCs are a totalitarian's wet dream, and would enable governments to centrally enforce tyrannical policies on an industrial scale—at the flick of a switch—without the need for human enforcement agents.

Not "up to date" with your injections? Exceeded your weekly carbon allowance? Ventured outside of your designated '15 minute' district? Oops, no money for you!

Short Version Video at the twitter link above. Long version here: Start at 32:30

RE: CBDCs Are A Totalitarian's Wet Dream - And They Want Them - ancientlight - 11-28-2023

Doesn't matter how many times I bring this up with those around me, I'm a conspiracy nutter. Even with video evidence. 
One thing at least in all these dark times ahead, we will be proven right in the end. Yay!   Huh

If this is brought to the forefront and everyday use, it's the end of life as we know it. 

How demoralizing, everyday is such a struggle already. I'm just hoping to wake up and realize life is just a dream.

RE: CBDCs Are A Totalitarian's Wet Dream - And They Want Them - Ninurta - 11-28-2023

It's good to know what they have planned for further down the road so that we can make plans to circumvent their silly-assed schemes... but most folks are just not making those plans. Instead they're saying "Oh Noes! Muh MONEY!" because they have been conditioned to the notion that only government can assure their survival.

That's just not the case, and in their panic they are losing sight of that fact instead of planning to make it without government-issued money, or at least using a minimum of it.

Some lackeys will, when it comes to term, only accept government issued money. My advice is to use what you need for those bills only every month, and withdraw all the rest and convert it to tangibles that you can use for barter outside the government money system. They cannot "cancel" funds that are no longer under their control in their system.

As far as the ammo goes, you should already have a lifetime stock of it on hand now. If you don't, then get stocked up on ammo or the stuff to make your own now, before the rush, and before they raise the prices again. All you'll need is enough for hunting and a little defense - you're not very likely to actually be fighting set-piece battles with the forces of evil on your way to Valhalla, despite what a bunch of folks would have you believe... and if it DOES ever come to that, then there ought to be plenty of weapons and ammo to be gathered off the bodies of the dead on the battlefield.

Food and other necessities of life are where you find them. Be forewarned that black marketeers are unlikely to accept any "currency" that can be cancelled at will by the government, so you're going to have to have on hand what they WILL want, for trade. That means tangibles, not susceptible to governmental cancellation. Black Marketeers neither get rich nor stay rich playing the government's game, so that's not something you should be banking on.

If you're on the regular power grid, or if you're on city or county water, or cable or satellite TV and/or internet, then you'll have to pay their bills with government currency. Car payments, house payments, insurance payments, etc are along the same lines, and those things will be vulnerable to being cancelled for you if you allow it by trading in such. Maybe figure out a way to get off that tit if you haven't already.

My point is, it's coming. You KNOW it's coming. You have been forewarned numerous times. Plan ahead and prepare now, rather than just sitting and spinning your wheels over it like everyone else is doing. Be prepared even if everyone else isn't.

RE: CBDCs Are A Totalitarian's Wet Dream - And They Want Them - ancientlight - 11-28-2023

(11-28-2023, 06:03 AM)Ninurta Wrote: It's good to know what they have planned for further down the road so that we can make plans to circumvent their silly-assed schemes... but most folks are just not making those plans. Instead they're saying "Oh Noes! Muh MONEY!" because they have been conditioned to the notion that only government can assure their survival.

That's just not the case, and in their panic they are losing sight of that fact instead of planning to make it without government-issued money, or at least using a minimum of it.

Some lackeys will, when it comes to term, only accept government issued money. My advice is to use what you need for those bills only every month, and withdraw all the rest and convert it to tangibles that you can use for barter outside the government money system. They cannot "cancel" funds that are no longer under their control in their system.

As far as the ammo goes, you should already have a lifetime stock of it on hand now. If you don't, then get stocked up on ammo or the stuff to make your own now, before the rush, and before they raise the prices again. All you'll need is enough for hunting and a little defense - you're not very likely to actually be fighting set-piece battles with the forces of evil on your way to Valhalla, despite what a bunch of folks would have you believe... and if it DOES ever come to that, then there ought to be plenty of weapons and ammo to be gathered off the bodies of the dead on the battlefield.

Food and other necessities of life are where you find them. Be forewarned that black marketeers are unlikely to accept any "currency" that can be cancelled at will by the government, so you're going to have to have on hand what they WILL want, for trade. That means tangibles, not susceptible to governmental cancellation. Black Marketeers neither get rich nor stay rich playing the government's game, so that's not something you should be banking on.

If you're on the regular power grid, or if you're on city or county water, or cable or satellite TV and/or internet, then you'll have to pay their bills with government currency. Car payments, house payments, insurance payments, etc are along the same lines, and those things will be vulnerable to being cancelled for you if you allow it by trading in such. Maybe figure out a way to get off that tit if you haven't already.

My point is, it's coming. You KNOW it's coming. You have been forewarned numerous times. Plan ahead and prepare now, rather than just sitting and spinning your wheels over it like everyone else is doing. Be prepared even if everyone else isn't.

I doubt you'd be able to withdraw it , as it's digital only by then , no more cash . It will expire too at some point so no savings. 
I don't see any way to prepare for this or plan for it. I can barely deal with normal everyday stressors.  How can we have enough on hand at all even? When this hits, it will be turmoil and terrifying. 
I'm hoping a metorite hits us. I'm done when this comes.

RE: CBDCs Are A Totalitarian's Wet Dream - And They Want Them - Ninurta - 11-28-2023

(11-28-2023, 08:32 AM)ancientlight Wrote: I doubt you'd be able to withdraw it , as it's digital only by then , no more cash . It will expire too at some point so no savings. 
I don't see any way to prepare for this or plan for it. I can barely deal with normal everyday stressors.  How can we have enough on hand at all even? When this hits, it will be turmoil and terrifying. 
I'm hoping a metorite hits us. I'm done when this comes.

There are more than one way to make "withdrawals". Any way the value is out of their control and in your hands is a "withdrawal" - it doesn't have to be greenback cash. You'll just have to trust me when I say that I'll sink my "money", every dime of it and every month, into "stuff" that I can stash in my basement, in a cave, or underground. Then that "stuff" will be my media of exchange to trade off as I see fit.

Stop thinking "money" and start thinking "actual value", and you will figure out a way, too.

RE: CBDCs Are A Totalitarian's Wet Dream - And They Want Them - CoyoteAngel - 11-28-2023

(11-28-2023, 06:03 AM)Ninurta Wrote: It's good to know what they have planned for further down the road so that we can make plans to circumvent their silly-assed schemes... but most folks are just not making those plans. Instead they're saying "Oh Noes! Muh MONEY!" because they have been conditioned to the notion that only government can assure their survival.

They will create the greatest blackmarket ever conceived by man or alien.  

Doing exactly as you suggest will be the norm.   Barter will rule the day.   I've been saving antibiotics and pain killers my entire adult life, whatever is left over from whatever I had, and some I brought back from Mexico.  Sure theyve expired.   Would I take them?  not unless I was dying anyway.  But they are more valuable than gold in the right circumstance.   Would you flush gold down the drain or turn it in unused?

RE: CBDCs Are A Totalitarian's Wet Dream - And They Want Them - Infolurker - 11-29-2023

(11-28-2023, 03:53 PM)CoyoteAngel Wrote:

They will create the greatest blackmarket ever conceived by man or alien.  

Doing exactly as you suggest will be the norm.   Barter will rule the day.   I've been saving antibiotics and pain killers my entire adult life, whatever is left over from whatever I had, and some I brought back from Mexico.  Sure theyve expired.   Would I take them?  not unless I was dying anyway.  But they are more valuable than gold in the right circumstance.   Would you flush gold down the drain or turn it in unused?

Just a heads up. Antiboiotics will last decade + past expiration and will just lose a little potency EXCEPT one. Doxycycline

Do not take Doxy after expiration as it can cause damage to the kidneys. Just an FYI