Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
George Floyd and the big lie - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: George Floyd and the big lie (/showthread.php?tid=1514)

George Floyd and the big lie - 727Sky - 11-23-2023

Floyd was hopped up on drugs and was not killed by the cop who is spending 40 years in jail.

RE: George Floyd and the big lie - GeauxHomeLittleD - 11-23-2023

I read in the last day or two that the Supreme Court denied Chauvin's appeals case. They are going to let that man rot in prison for a crime they know he absolutely did not commit- all in the name of "equity and diversity". And the government wonders why nobody trusts or believes anything they say!

RE: George Floyd and the big lie - F2d5thCav - 11-23-2023

Chauvin is a 21st century version of the sacrificial goat.

Cheers

RE: George Floyd and the big lie - xuenchen - 11-23-2023

Somebody with sharp legal moxie needs to study the appeal cases' wording and see what if anything was omitted by lawyers, or if they even pursued the correct avenue. Smells rigged. 

Big Eyes

RE: George Floyd and the big lie - MisterSpock - 11-24-2023

It's entirely possible that Chauvin is a real POS, maybe a bad cop(aren't most these days), however, to even the most brainwashed viewer, he's getting a raw deal for sure.

He's going to rot in prison the rest of his life, he was sacrificed on the alter of identity politics, political agenda and just good ol fashion racism.

RE: George Floyd and the big lie - SomeJackleg - 11-24-2023

(11-24-2023, 02:07 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: It's entirely possible that Chauvin is a real POS, maybe a bad cop(aren't most these days), however, to even the most brainwashed viewer, he's getting a raw deal for sure.

He's going to rot in prison the rest of his life, he was sacrificed on the alter of identity politics, political agenda and just good ol fashion racism.

here let me edit that for you.

He's going to rot in prison the rest of his life, he was sacrificed on the alter for the Piece Of Shit Lives Mater cause.

RE: George Floyd and the big lie - xuenchen - 11-25-2023

Just in the neck of time !!!!  Cool

Just another perfect coincidence   Smile

Ex-cop convicted in George Floyd killing stabbed in prison, AP source says  

Quote:The ex-police officer convicted for the murder of George Floyd was reportedly stabbed in an Arizona prison Friday.

Derek Chauvin was stabbed by a fellow inmate and seriously injured at the Federal Correctional Institution in Tuscon, Arizona, a source told The Associated Press. FCI Tucson is a medium-security prison that has reportedly faced problems with security and staffing.

In a Friday press release, the Bureau of Prisons (BOP) confirmed that an “individual” at the prison in Arizona had been assaulted around 12:30 P.M. The FBI had also been notified, according to the release.

RE: George Floyd and the big lie - quintessentone - 11-29-2023

I've started watching Audit the Audit on YouTube. It's about cops power tripping and taking away people's constitutional rights because people don't really know the law or what their rights are in certain situations or interactions with the police.

I can tell you most of the cops on there have major issues with attitude and power tripping with a few that take it over the top into violence against citizens. Having said that, there are cops coming up the ranks that have de-escalation, emotional intelligence, and constitutional rights of citizens training, but some are still reluctant to step in to correct police that are behaving badly, however some do and that gives me hope. A long time coming.

RE: George Floyd and the big lie - Snarl - 11-29-2023

Chauvin and Floyd knew one another. That's something that could throw anyone's understanding of the event completely off. Floyd was breaking the law. He didn't wanna go along quietly. He died right there. I can tell you when I watched the video I was not happy about any of it at all.

It looked to me like Floyd was snuffed out. There was no reason to keep the guy pinned by the neck when he was no longer resisting ... unless it was because Chauvin was being recorded ... and releasing him from the pin may have been something he could be made to look bad over. Also, I have no idea what Chauvin's department policies were.

Sometimes I think the old ways made a lot more sense: Drive the perp out to the edge of town, tell him to never come back, give him the absolute beating of his life (if it looks like he doesn't understand or ain't going to go along). In the long run ... 20/20 hindsight ... wouldn't that have been the better option?