Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Arizona AG Threatens Serious Consequences If Ballots Are Hand Counted - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Government Corruption Exposed (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Arizona AG Threatens Serious Consequences If Ballots Are Hand Counted (/showthread.php?tid=1506)

Arizona AG Threatens Serious Consequences If Ballots Are Hand Counted - Infolurker - 11-21-2023

Corrupt Democrats are threatening "severe consequences" for anyone who dares hand count ballots (maybe because it will show a very different number than the machines?)

When you hear the term "Threat To Democracy" does it mean "Threat To The Democratic Party" to anyone else? LOL

[b]Verifying the accuracy of ballots would ‘undermine Arizona’s Democratic (Party) process[/b]

https://twitter.com/BehizyTweets/status/1726666956420300900

Quote:BREAKING: The Arizona Attorney General is threatening Mohave County officials with legal action if they choose to hand count ballots in the 2024 election

"As Arizona's chief law enforcement officer, I have an obligation to warn you that the legal consequences would be serious"

Yes you read that correctly. Arizona is upside down. Kris Mayes is an illegitimate Attorney General herself, Abraham Hamadeh clearly won the race

RE: Arizona AG Threatens Serious Consequences If Ballots Are Hand Counted - Freija - 11-21-2023

Quote:KINGMAN, AZ (AP) — For the second time in nearly four months, officials in a northwestern Arizona county narrowly rejected a proposal to hand count all ballots in the 2024 election cycle rather than using electronic tabulating equipment.

The 3-2 vote on Monday by the Mohave County Board of Supervisorsagainst the proposal came a day after Democratic Attorney General Kris Mayes told officials that approving the proposal would mean directing election workers to violate the law. She warned that her office would file a lawsuit if the measure was approved.

A hand count was also rejected in early August after Board Chairman Travis Lingenfelter said he couldn’t justify the cost given that Mohave County’s budget deficit already stands at about $16 million. County election officials had said it would take 245 new workers and $1.1 million to count all ballots by hand.

https://www.azfamily.com/2023/11/21/mohave-county-again-rejects-bid-hand-count-all-2024-ballots/

As a long time registered Arizona voter, my confidence in our elections process is high.

RE: Arizona AG Threatens Serious Consequences If Ballots Are Hand Counted - xuenchen - 11-21-2023

They need to stop transporting ballots too.

Count the frick'n things on site at each polling place.

Stop the cheat loopholes.

Cool

RE: Arizona AG Threatens Serious Consequences If Ballots Are Hand Counted - Snarl - 11-21-2023

(11-21-2023, 05:05 PM)xuenchen Wrote: They need to stop transporting ballots too.

Count the frick'n things on site at each polling place.

Stop the cheat loopholes.

Cool

Easiest and best method of correcting this debacle: Bullwhip anyone who makes any suggestion _at all_ that is flawed.

I've 'heard' that after about twenty 'professional' lashes each subsequent stroke feels like it's going to kill. People get right in the mind after that. They'll tell you sorry and it comes from the heart. They'll confess their sins and I believe they mean it when they say they won't ever do wrong again.

Country's been too damned long without punishment that's meaningful.

RE: Arizona AG Threatens Serious Consequences If Ballots Are Hand Counted - Ninurta - 11-22-2023

(11-21-2023, 04:58 AM)Freija Wrote:
Quote:KINGMAN, AZ (AP) — For the second time in nearly four months, officials in a northwestern Arizona county narrowly rejected a proposal to hand count all ballots in the 2024 election cycle rather than using electronic tabulating equipment.

The 3-2 vote on Monday by the Mohave County Board of Supervisorsagainst the proposal came a day after Democratic Attorney General Kris Mayes told officials that approving the proposal would mean directing election workers to violate the law. She warned that her office would file a lawsuit if the measure was approved.

A hand count was also rejected in early August after Board Chairman Travis Lingenfelter said he couldn’t justify the cost given that Mohave County’s budget deficit already stands at about $16 million. County election officials had said it would take 245 new workers and $1.1 million to count all ballots by hand.

https://www.azfamily.com/2023/11/21/mohave-county-again-rejects-bid-hand-count-all-2024-ballots/

As a long time registered Arizona voter, my confidence in our elections process is high.

Arizona has a law making it illegal to verify votes?

Well THAT'S a novel concept!... and one that seems to favor fraudulent votes... which explains a lot to me.

And the financial figures cited equals out to nearly $4500.00 PER VOTE COUNTER - how damned many voters are IN that county that it would take 245 people that long to count votes? As old and decrepit as I am, I could count at least 1000 votes per day. Multiplied by 245 vote counters, that would come out to almost a quarter of a million votes a day.

At 200 bucks a day, 4500.00 comes out to 22 1/2 days of counting (8 hour days at 25.00 per hour). 1000 votes counted per day comes out to 22,500 votes counted per person. Multiplied by 245 vote counters, that comes out to over 5 1/2 million voters there. Not total population, just voters.

Something seems a little off there...

RE: Arizona AG Threatens Serious Consequences If Ballots Are Hand Counted - Ninurta - 11-22-2023

(11-21-2023, 05:14 PM)Snarl Wrote: Easiest and best method of correcting this debacle: Bullwhip anyone who makes any suggestion _at all_ that is flawed.

I've 'heard' that after about twenty 'professional' lashes each subsequent stroke feels like it's going to kill. People get right in the mind after that. They'll tell you sorry and it comes from the heart. They'll confess their sins and I believe they mean it when they say they won't ever do wrong again.

Country's been too damned long without punishment that's meaningful.

I've actually been bullwhipped, and can confirm that assessment.

RE: Arizona AG Threatens Serious Consequences If Ballots Are Hand Counted - Snarl - 11-26-2023

(11-22-2023, 01:54 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-21-2023, 05:14 PM)Snarl Wrote: I've 'heard' that after about twenty 'professional' lashes each subsequent stroke feels like it's going to kill.

I've actually been bullwhipped, and can confirm that assessment.

Dayumn ... I have no words.