Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Covid vaccine adverse reaction - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Covid vaccine adverse reaction (/showthread.php?tid=1504)

Covid vaccine adverse reaction - ChiefD - 11-20-2023

I couldn't find a medical conspiracies forum, so I thought I'd post this here. Previously posted on ATS.

This is a first for me, a committed (some would say bat# crazy) liberal/progressive. It took a lot for me to post this. I had to do some soul searching, followed by a few glasses of wine.

I was talking to my Mom and Dad on the phone today. A few days ago, they both got covid vaccines. Like me, they have received all their covid vaccines and boosters (Pfizer). My Dad informed me that a day after the covid vaccines, they were both running errands. When they got back home, my Mom wasn't able to walk at all. My Mom had polio at the age of two, in 1946. She is now 79 years old, and suffers from post polio syndrome.

So she has had a lot of problems with her legs. Anyway, my Dad took her to urgent care. They sent her to the hospital for them to run several tests. They did a CAT scan, an MRI, and some other tests. This happened over a period of two days. They had to wait a couple of days to do the MRI, because my Mom has a pacemaker, and they had to temporarily shut down the pacemaker to do the MRI. By the time my Mom had the MRI, two days had passed since her vaccine. A nurse practitioner also had her lift her legs and bend them. By this time my Mom was able to do this and was walking fine. It was the first 24 hours after vaccine that she had problems walking.

Anyway, after numerous tests, they found:......absolutely nothing. No problems. No indications that she had a stroke or aneurysm. She was back to being able to put weight on both legs and walk okay. They set up a follow up appointment to make sure everything was okay. My Dad and I both agree that my Mom had a reaction to the covid vaccine. For whatever reason, they didn't have the Pfizer one, so they gave my Mom and Dad the Moderna one.

I was really alarmed to hear this. I have had all the Pfizer vaccines and boosters, and have been fine. My Dad is 80, and was fine too. It was just my Mom who had the bad reaction. Now I've seen all kinds of theories and that on here regarding bad effects from covid vaccines. I rolled my eyes, but now am starting to wonder.

Of course, there is the post polio syndrome. The doctors that are around were not doctors when polio was an epidemic. So they don't know squat about polio or post polio syndrome. I think anyone with post polio syndrome should really think about getting additional covid vaccines. I would have not said this a year ago, a month ago, or a week ago.

But I've only had the Pfizer one. Moderna could be a little different. Who knows?

This is a f

RE: Covid vaccine adverse reaction - kdog - 11-21-2023

(11-20-2023, 11:46 PM)ChiefD Wrote: I couldn't find a medical conspiracies forum, so I thought I'd post this here. Previously posted on ATS.

This is a first for me, a committed (some would say bat# crazy) liberal/progressive. It took a lot for me to post this. I had to do some soul searching, followed by a few glasses of wine.

I was talking to my Mom and Dad on the phone today. A few days ago, they both got covid vaccines. Like me, they have received all their covid vaccines and boosters (Pfizer). My Dad informed me that a day after the covid vaccines, they were both running errands. When they got back home, my Mom wasn't able to walk at all. My Mom had polio at the age of two, in 1946. She is now 79 years old, and suffers from post polio syndrome.

So she has had a lot of problems with her legs. Anyway, my Dad took her to urgent care. They sent her to the hospital for them to run several tests. They did a CAT scan, an MRI, and some other tests. This happened over a period of two days. They had to wait a couple of days to do the MRI, because my Mom has a pacemaker, and they had to temporarily shut down the pacemaker to do the MRI. By the time my Mom had the MRI, two days had passed since her vaccine. A nurse practitioner also had her lift her legs and bend them. By this time my Mom was able to do this and was walking fine. It was the first 24 hours after vaccine that she had problems walking.

Anyway, after numerous tests, they found:......absolutely nothing. No problems. No indications that she had a stroke or aneurysm. She was back to being able to put weight on both legs and walk okay. They set up a follow up appointment to make sure everything was okay. My Dad and I both agree that my Mom had a reaction to the covid vaccine. For whatever reason, they didn't have the Pfizer one, so they gave my Mom and Dad the Moderna one.

I was really alarmed to hear this. I have had all the Pfizer vaccines and boosters, and have been fine. My Dad is 80, and was fine too. It was just my Mom who had the bad reaction. Now I've seen all kinds of theories and that on here regarding bad effects from covid vaccines. I rolled my eyes, but now am starting to wonder.

Of course, there is the post polio syndrome. The doctors that are around were not doctors when polio was an epidemic. So they don't know squat about polio or post polio syndrome. I think anyone with post polio syndrome should really think about getting additional covid vaccines. I would have not said this a year ago, a month ago, or a week ago.

But I've only had the Pfizer one. Moderna could be a little different. Who knows?

This is a f

I read your post over there and I am deeply sorry about your parents having problems with the vax. My dad has been fine, but my mom had some kind of skin reaction to the first booster. 

Alot of my family and my wife's family have had some problems after they took the jab. Getting covid multiple times, yet my wife and I never had any of it nor have we been tested and never had much of anything. 

I don't trust the government, the CDC , WHO or the media. 

There are plenty of resources out there including reddit about adverse effects. I think what was on  point was a certain poster over there was spot on. 

Take care and hope everyone heals soon.

https://www.reddit.com/r/unvaccinated/

RE: Covid vaccine adverse reaction - F2d5thCav - 11-21-2023

Chief, I guess you know there have been reports of various reactions among people who got the shot.

Those with reactions seem to be a minority, for now at least.

There are also assertions being made that up to one-third of the shots were placebos.

I've no idea of where the truth is in all this; Mrs Cav and I opted to not get vaccinated, and we've been fine during and after COVID.

I wish your mother a swift recovery.  I think your alarm is well founded; mixing the vaccine types doesn't sound like good procedure.

Cheers

RE: Covid vaccine adverse reaction - GeauxHomeLittleD - 11-21-2023

@"ChiefD"#24 

Since they got the shots both pairs of parents and step-parents have had nothing but problem after problem. 

Mom only had the first two shots. She had absolutely no health problems before the shots, since shots has been sick more than not beginning immediately and has been hospitalized and had emergency surgery on her liver several times. Ironically both my best friend and her father (also vaxxed) have both died in the past year also due to liver. None of them drinkers.

Step-dad already had health problems but immediately after first two shots developed dementia and can't even tell you if it's daylight or dark even while looking out of the window- and that's actually the nicest part of it.

Dad has survived multiple cancers and heart attacks but since last boosters has been pissing blood. Doctors are baffled, no cancer, no infections, and he has lost 50 pounds with no cause being found.

Step-mom almost died after last booster. Lost ability to walk and was in ICU for a few months. Somehow had a normally topical skin infection inside of her body which turned into sepsis. No injuries that infection could have entered through, never even had topical infection. Doctors once again baffled.

Step-brother (a once large man) is down to under 120 pounds at well over 6 feet tall. Constant muscle cramps and has also lost ability to walk. Nothing helps and no causes found (not even polio shot as a child related) even with non-stop testing. Again, doctors baffled.

Some had Moderna shots, some had Pfizer. Only thing in common is they all had the covid shots and doctors cannot find causes in any of their cases and are baffled.

At what point will doctors admit the common thread in all of these baffling cases?