Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Nikki Haley: Progressive Authoritarian Democrat - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Nikki Haley: Progressive Authoritarian Democrat (/showthread.php?tid=1489)

Nikki Haley: Progressive Authoritarian Democrat - Infolurker - 11-16-2023

Wow, well, any thought of her as even a possibility has now vanished (Not that I would vote for a WEF candidate anyway) but now she wants to ban any anonymity on the internet because it is a national security threat. The Progressives should LOVE her.

Quote:NEW: Nikki Haley asserts that allowing people to post on social media anonymously is a "national security threat". She promises that as president, she will force "every person on social media" to be "verified by their name."

I am no lawyer but isn't this blatantly unconstitutional? Free speech includes anonymous speech.

https://twitter.com/ChristinaPushaw/status/1724524144954380794

RE: Nikki Haley: Progressive Authoritarian Democrat - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-16-2023

Alright which one of you roasted Haley so hard she’s coming after us all!

Nikki Haley the self professed queen of the Police State under her tyrannical rule. I guess the mean comments on her posts have been living in her head rent free. Smile

RE: Nikki Haley: Progressive Authoritarian Democrat - OmegaLogos - 11-16-2023

Explanation: ...

Personal Disclosure: FUCK THAT BITCH!!!

RE: Nikki Haley: Progressive Authoritarian Democrat - Infolurker - 11-16-2023

(11-16-2023, 04:20 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Alright which one of you roasted Haley so hard she’s coming after us all!

Nikki Haley the self professed queen of the Police State under her tyrannical rule. I guess the mean comments on her posts have been living in her head rent free. Smile

She probably got trolled by THOUSANDS of people once Vivek Ramaswamy wiped the floor with her in the last debate.

RE: Nikki Haley: Progressive Authoritarian Democrat - Grace - 11-16-2023

(11-16-2023, 03:28 AM)Infolurker Wrote: Wow, well, any thought of her as even a possibility has now vanished (Not that I would vote for a WEF candidate anyway) but now she wants to ban any anonymity on the internet because it is a national security threat. The Progressives should LOVE her.

I wouldn't have expected that... Wow... 

Who wants to use their real name on the Internet anyway? It's a personal security threat to remove anonymity - it's not like most people have private security details to protect them and people to examine how best to say something without pissing someone off.. there's nut jobs in this world! Real ones...

RE: Nikki Haley: Progressive Authoritarian Democrat - Infolurker - 11-16-2023

(11-16-2023, 09:14 AM)Grace Wrote:
(11-16-2023, 03:28 AM)Infolurker Wrote: Wow, well, any thought of her as even a possibility has now vanished (Not that I would vote for a WEF candidate anyway) but now she wants to ban any anonymity on the internet because it is a national security threat. The Progressives should LOVE her.

I wouldn't have expected that... Wow... 

Who wants to use their real name on the Internet anyway? It's a personal security threat to remove anonymity - it's not like most people have private security details to protect them and people to examine how best to say something without pissing someone off.. there's nut jobs in this world! Real ones...

Crazy leftist already come after people, call their work, downvote their businesses, harass their advertisers.... 

She is right about one thing, the internet would be civil because nobody would dare speak up over fear of getting destroyed by the outrage mob.

Listen to what she says.... This is the FIRST thing she would do.

RE: Nikki Haley: Progressive Authoritarian Democrat - xuenchen - 11-17-2023

Mass Authoritarian !!

I was hoping this was just trolling to get agreeing Democrats to expose their own details.

But probably not.

Big Eyes

"Take THIS you Marxist Bitch !!"
[Image: Bitch-Slap3-sm.gif]

RE: Nikki Haley: Progressive Authoritarian Democrat - Ninurta - 11-17-2023

Three candidates I will absolutely NOT vote for in a presidential election are Nikki Haley, Vivek Ravasamy, and Chris Christy..

Haley and Christy are Neocons from hell, authoritarians to the max. I remember what they've done before, and don't relish the notion of letting them do it again. Besides what they say currently, they've never met a war they didn't like, regardless of the right or wrong of it, just like John McCain, Lindsay Graham, and the Cheney clan. They don't grasp the concept of conserving your strength and resources so you can fight when you really need to, rather than when you just feel like blowing someone up.

We can do without totalitarians like them. You'd be as well off voting for a Progressive. At least they don't lie to you about the evil designs they have on you.

I wouldn't vote for Ravasamy because I don't trust him to actually DO the shit he TALKS. He's too young and inexperienced, and wears that like some kind of badge of honor. It's the first time I've ever seen anyone run for office crowing about their youth and lack of experience. Can't imagine voting for that!

The bottom feeders currently in the race are too far down, and I know nothing at all about them, so they could go either way if they manage to speak up and let someone know what they claim to stand for.

That leaves just Trump and Desantis. Pickins are slim on both sides of the aisle.

If the Republicans try to run Haley, I won't vote at all - the nation will be lost whomever wins. In light of that, I'll just sit at home on election day loading magazines, getting ready for the war they are sure to bring to us.

RE: Nikki Haley: Progressive Authoritarian Democrat - Snarl - 11-17-2023

(11-16-2023, 04:28 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Personal Disclosure: FUCK THAT BITCH!!!

My sentiments ... exactly.

Please use your Demon Power and send her a mental image of what awaits (down there).

(11-17-2023, 02:36 AM)Ninurta Wrote: In light of that, I'll just sit at home on election day loading magazines

I agree with you politically.

An unloaded magazine though ... That's as useful as an unloaded gun. And, if they're sitting around unloaded it probably means you don't have enough ammo. And if you have a bunch of loose ammo ... it probably means you don't have enough magazines. And if all of your cartridge cases have been reloaded and fed into a magazine ... it's time to head out to the range and police up some more brass.
MinusculeCheers

RE: Nikki Haley: Progressive Authoritarian Democrat - Grace - 11-17-2023

(11-17-2023, 12:29 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(11-17-2023, 02:36 AM)Ninurta Wrote: In light of that, I'll just sit at home on election day loading magazines

An unloaded magazine though ... That's as useful as an unloaded gun. And, if they're sitting around unloaded it probably means you don't have enough ammo. And if you have a bunch of loose ammo ... it probably means you don't have enough magazines. And if all of your cartridge cases have been reloaded and fed into a magazine ... it's time to head out to the range and police up some more brass.
MinusculeCheers

Hahaha hahaha hahaha

Hey .. we don't need ideas... Lol. No point sitting around readying for a war we won't be fighting when there's a honey do list .. hahaha

We are of an age and health that a blaze of glory if they come for us is about all we are capable of, and honestly the only way to go if this country gets that bad. But war? No .. we aren't going there, no matter how much ### people talk...

Don't need much for a blaze...

RE: Nikki Haley: Progressive Authoritarian Democrat - SomeJackleg - 11-17-2023

i had my wonders about haley, even thought that maybe she would be a good choice for a time.
but when i heard she let the chinese get their hands on what was it 400,000 acres of farmland some that is just five miles away from a U.S. army base that was it.

granted that was before she had more info as the U.S. Ambassador about china. but people have been warning about china / chinese companies buying up property and businesses in the U.S for at least 20 years. she should have known better.

tell you what i would like to see, a candidate that would impose higher import tariffs and export taxes on all good sold to and from china be them U.S. or foreign owned companies, until china became more fair and balanced. for that matter on all countries.

if they want a global economy they need to straighten up and fly right, and somebody with the cojones to do it be them male or a female that has to barrow somebodies else's to do it so long as she gets the job done.

(11-17-2023, 01:10 PM)Grace Wrote: We are of an age and health that a blaze of glory if they come for us is about all we are capable of, and honestly the only way to go if this country gets that bad.

hey nothing wrong with that, take as many as you can with you and maybe like Klingons they'll sing songs about you.

RE: Nikki Haley: Progressive Authoritarian Democrat - Ninurta - 11-17-2023

(11-17-2023, 12:29 PM)Snarl Wrote: I agree with you politically.

MinusculeCheers

I've got several magazines, but keep most of them unloaded so as not to stress the springs. I keep about 100 rds loaded for the AR, around 50 for the 9mm, and 64 for the .22. The rest of the magazines sit idle most of the time. I periodically change which mags are loaded to give the recently loaded ones a rest. I figure those loads are enough to keep 'em at bay from a static position (about the only kind I can man any more) while loading up the rest of the mags.

But you are correct- no matter how many magazines or how much ammo you have, it's never enough!

Especially in the political climate of today, when any moment may be the one the mob comes after you in.

Nikki Haley holds no promise to alleviate that condition.

RE: Nikki Haley: Progressive Authoritarian Democrat - BIAD - 11-17-2023

(11-17-2023, 07:53 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ...I've got several magazines, but keep most of them unloaded so as not to stress the springs...

Being from a realm where the machete is deemed the national weapon, I have very little to add,
except this.

The only magazine I'm aware of is the 'Rambler's Monthly', a publication where Ninurta and his home
periodically appears in. This helpful glossy often features blurred photographs of overgrown mounds
on Nin's property, mounds that the magazine believe holds several of now-defunct subscribers.
Huh

Allegedly.
Smile

RE: Nikki Haley: Progressive Authoritarian Democrat - Grace - 11-17-2023

(11-17-2023, 03:23 PM)SomeJackleg Wrote:
(11-17-2023, 01:10 PM)Grace Wrote: We are of an age and health that a blaze of glory if they come for us is about all we are capable of, and honestly the only way to go if this country gets that bad.

hey nothing wrong with that, take as many as you can with you and maybe like Klingons they'll sing songs about you.

Oh there definitely won't be all that young man running around and jumping and such... 

No it'll be more like the Cheyenne Dog soldiers with their dog rope staked to the ground... Most definitely... 

We could probably manage to rustle up some face paint to make ourselves look scary for theatrical effect if we got the hankering... Hahaha

RE: Nikki Haley: Progressive Authoritarian Democrat - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-18-2023

We're doing Chinese brainwashing again, courtesy of Havana Syndrome...

Quote:EXETER, N.H. — Nikki Haley, a contender for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, has repeated a line on the campaign trail that once drew “audible gasps” at a September event in New Jersey, a blogger reported.
She’s said it in a CNBC interview, in Iowa speeches and during an Oct. 12 town hall in this New Hampshire village.

China is “the largest developer of neuro-strike weapons, weapons engineered to change the brain activity of military commanders and segments of the population,” she said during the town hall in Exeter.

Weapons that can change people’s brains or thoughts might seem like science fiction. But we found that scientists believe such weapons are not only technologically plausible, but also something that China — and possibly the U.S. — is pursuing. Some say the technology could become reality within a decade.

Lunatic Fringe Haley

So I think we got something that goes like: Havana Syndrome is brainwashing; TikTok is brainwashing; and wokeness is brainwashing. These all, apparently, come from China. What's next?

Just for added fun, Haley is actually paraphrasing CIA psychological warfare asset Edward Hunter (July 2, 1902 – June 24, 1978), the journalist responsible for the American version of brainwashing. Brain-changing is a Hunterism to describe the more extreme version of brainwashing.

[Image: XszH5Fp.jpg]
Brain-Washing In Red China (1951) by Edward Hunter. (PDF copy)

HUNTER, Edward -- CIA File