Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
If organic food was honest. Honest ads - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: If organic food was honest. Honest ads (/showthread.php?tid=1485)

If organic food was honest. Honest ads - ancientlight - 11-15-2023

Hilarous , and most likely true. I will still buy organic eggs /milk etc. I'm so used to it , and it might make a difference  Laughing

And this one 
Laughing

RE: If organic food was honest. Honest ads - OmegaLogos - 11-15-2023

Explanation: The videos were not displaying for me so I have edited your post to try make them appear ok!

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helps.  Smile

RE: If organic food was honest. Honest ads - ancientlight - 11-15-2023

I just watched the one about healthcare in the US:

I hope it's displaying.

I'm actually in the middle of trying to figure out which health insurance to get, and it's making me wonder and stand still for a moment. It seems insane to pay $500-$1000 PER MONTH for years, and then when it comes down to it , insurance may deny a claim, may deny a procedure/med , never mind how ridiculously over-inflated the hospital prices are.

I'm thinking it maybe makes more sense to just save a certain amount per month, and mark that account for just medical bills. Because if you're uninsured and need an emergency medical treatment you have the right for a payment plan.
It just makes more sense maybe? 

This series just highlights all the corruption in the US  Laughing

RE: If organic food was honest. Honest ads - Grace - 11-15-2023

(11-15-2023, 07:51 AM)ancientlight Wrote: I just watched the one about healthcare in the US:

I hope it's displaying.

I'm actually in the middle of trying to figure out which health insurance to get, and it's making me wonder and stand still for a moment. It seems insane to pay $500-$1000 PER MONTH for years, and then when it comes down to it , insurance may deny a claim, may deny a procedure/med , never mind how ridiculously over-inflated the hospital prices are.

I'm thinking it maybe makes more sense to just save a certain amount per month, and mark that account for just medical bills. Because if you're uninsured and need an emergency medical treatment you have the right for a payment plan.

I used to be friends with a physician in New York (he was retired) and talking to him was actually eye opening. 

I know I have health insurance but they have stopped paying for my injections - which helps to control pain. 

It's crazy because the government won't let doctors prescribe opioids for pain but they don't want to pay for any alternatives either. 

They won't pay for massage, they won't pay for acupuncture, they won't pay for injections and nerve ablations at the pain clinic/surgery center..  

It's like okay so give me some oxy's but nooooo..... 

I hate insurance companies and government.. they all need to let doctors be doctors for real...

RE: If organic food was honest. Honest ads - ancientlight - 11-15-2023

(11-15-2023, 12:23 PM)Grace Wrote:
(11-15-2023, 07:51 AM)ancientlight Wrote: I just watched the one about healthcare in the US:

I hope it's displaying.

I used to be friends with a physician in New York (he was retired) and talking to him was actually eye opening. 

I know I have health insurance but they have stopped paying for my injections - which helps to control pain. 

It's crazy because the government won't let doctors prescribe opioids for pain but they don't want to pay for any alternatives either. 

They won't pay for massage, they won't pay for acupuncture, they won't pay for injections and nerve ablations at the pain clinic/surgery center..  

It's like okay so give me some oxy's but nooooo..... 

I hate insurance companies and government.. they all need to let doctors be doctors for real...

My friend shared this with me:

The universal antidote

I don't know if it would help with pain, but possibly , as it has a ton of praising comments that it works for just about everything! Insurance companies and government are both crooks , so it's not surprising what they're up to. 
They work together I'm sure to , to keep payouts low and premiums high, it's plain criminal.

Have you tried to meditate for the pain? 

The Honest Guys youtube channel (my favorite meditations)

I hope you find something that works  In love

RE: If organic food was honest. Honest ads - Grace - 11-15-2023

(11-15-2023, 04:14 PM)ancientlight Wrote: My friend shared this with me:

The universal antidote

I don't know if it would help with pain, but possibly , as it has a ton of praising comments that it works for just about everything! Insurance companies and government are both crooks , so it's not surprising what they're up to. 
They work together I'm sure to , to keep payouts low and premiums high, it's plain criminal.

Have you tried to meditate for the pain? 

The Honest Guys youtube channel (my favorite meditations)

I hope you find something that works  In love

ThanksSmile

RE: If organic food was honest. Honest ads - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-19-2023

Thanks for the organic honesty!

[Image: GH1gaET.jpg]