Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Must See - ‘UNHINGED’ Judge In Fake Trump Trial - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Government Corruption Exposed (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Must See - ‘UNHINGED’ Judge In Fake Trump Trial (/showthread.php?tid=1457)

Must See - ‘UNHINGED’ Judge In Fake Trump Trial - Infolurker - 11-07-2023

This is the interview of the year.

I am not joking. She lets it out about this corrupt judge. I bet they will gag her ASAP now under threat.

Telling the truth like this and exposing the corrupt bull crap will cause "consequences".

RE: Must See - ‘UNHINGED’ Judge In Fake Trump Trial - BodhisattvaStyle - 11-07-2023

(11-07-2023, 12:55 AM)Infolurker Wrote: This is the interview of the year.

I am not joking. She lets it out about this corrupt judge. I bet they will gag her ASAP now under threat.

Telling the truth like this and exposing the corrupt bull crap will cause "consequences".

Booyah! That woman just spit a fire of TRUTH.

RE: Must See - ‘UNHINGED’ Judge In Fake Trump Trial - xuenchen - 11-07-2023

Judge and James may be following the script and now setting up some subtle exit strategies.

Both are flagrant and an appeal reversal is highly likely.

The point they are paid for is to derail Trump, nothing else matters.

Big Eyes Laughing

RE: Must See - ‘UNHINGED’ Judge In Fake Trump Trial - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-07-2023

Yea, you go girl!

Trump being Trump... Laughing
[Image: DUJfVWV.jpg]

Daily Mail

[Image: EQudUEf.jpg]

TestBook

RE: Must See - ‘UNHINGED’ Judge In Fake Trump Trial - Infolurker - 11-07-2023

I bet the Jury will love it....

Oh wait, that is right, no Jury.... LOL

Just a corrupt Judge and DA.

RE: Must See - ‘UNHINGED’ Judge In Fake Trump Trial - Snarl - 11-07-2023

(11-07-2023, 02:29 AM)xuenchen Wrote: The point they are paid for is to derail Trump, nothing else matters.

Exposes the huge flaws in American government.

Left in charge, I would have to scrap the entire judicial system ... after a bunch of summary executions that is.

RE: Must See - ‘UNHINGED’ Judge In Fake Trump Trial - Ninurta - 11-07-2023

(11-07-2023, 03:05 AM)Infolurker Wrote: I bet the Jury will love it....

You know, I'm not hip to how "law" works in the People's Democratic Republic of New York, but in the rest of the US, defendants in criminal trials can demand a trial by a "jury of their peers". How did they sneak past a jury trial? Why is one clearly corrupt political judge getting to decide the case when he clearly already had his mind made up before anyone entered the courtroom? That alone is enough to disqualify a juror, why not a judge?

Were they seriously afraid that they could not find 12 jurors in New York that would go along with their fix?

I have a Progressive acquaintance who swears he just can't see this as being a Banana Republic Kangaroo Court. I think he's lying, because he's not that stupid. I don't know anyone who is, and that bar is, in some cases, pretty damned low.

RE: Must See - ‘UNHINGED’ Judge In Fake Trump Trial - Chiefsmom - 11-07-2023

Wow
You sure could tell how pissed she was.  And she is absolutely right, that us peons don't stand a chance.

(11-07-2023, 08:14 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: us peons don't stand a chance.

Remember that when they're writing the next Constitution.

"No law shall be so complex or so vague that the common man will require a lawyer to represent him in court."

Any proposal of such a law shall result in the revocation of the Congressman's citizenship and he will be taken to the nearest ocean and pushed in.

Laughing Laughing

RE: Must See - ‘UNHINGED’ Judge In Fake Trump Trial - ANNEE - 11-07-2023

(11-07-2023, 07:08 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-07-2023, 03:05 AM)Infolurker Wrote: I bet the Jury will love it....

How did they sneak past a jury trial? 

Trump's lawyers didn't ask for one.

I think that's correct.  I'm not following this in detail.

(11-07-2023, 09:54 PM)ANNEE Wrote: I'm not following this in detail.

Do ya think he's guilty?

Right from the DNC's mouth (MSDNC). He is not "entitled to a jury". They were not allowed to even ask for a Jury because of the shady ass way they filed the case.

Quote:The Attorney General filed this case under a consumer protection statute that denies the right to a jury. There was never an option to choose a jury trial. It is unfortunate that a jury won’t be able to hear how absurd the merits of this case are and conclude no wrongdoing ever happened.

https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white-house/deadline-legal-blog/trump-bench-trial-new-york-fraud-rcna118455

Quote:[b]UPDATE (Oct. 12, 2023, 8:40 a.m. ET): [/b]Judge Arthur Engoron on Wednesday clarified that Donald Trump would not have been entitled to a jury trial in his New York civil fraud case even if his attorneys had requested one.

The judge in that Manhattan case, Arthur Engoron, is the one examining the facts (and the law) in what's known as a bench trial.

The former president called it “very unfair” that he doesn’t have a jury. But Engoron noted when the trial kicked off on Monday that the former president's legal team didn’t even[b] [/b]ask for one.

https://www.newsweek.com/how-much-mar-lago-worth-donald-trump-florida-property-1830195

Quote:"A nearby vacant lot (2.3 acres) is for sale on Zillow for $200 million," John LeFevre, a former investment banker who created the Goldman Sachs Elevator social media account, wrote alongside a screengrab of the listing. "Mar-a-Lago sits on 17 acres, with waterfront on both sides."

"The primary point is this: The lending bank is required to get a valuation from a third party to cover its LTV calculation. No one had an issue with any of this. Everyone made money...Until an activist [District Attorney] came along decades later," a reference to Letitia James, who brought the case.

Ali Zein Yousuf, a software engineer, replied: "You're right, if it was priced at the same per acre as the empty lot, it'd be [$]1.5 billion."

There are competing estimates as to the size of the estate; several publications have said it spans 17 acres, while the club's website says it is 20 acres. According to the asking price of the empty lot listing, this would in theory give the property a value of $1.47 billion to $1.72 billion, but that doesn't take into account the development potential of the empty plot or the value of the Mar-a-Lago buildings.

How much is it worth?

https://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/story/business/real-estate/2022/10/03/how-much-trumps-mar-lago-worth-depends-who-youre-asking/8121654001/

The property’s size sets it apart in Palm Beach, the source said, as does the landmarked mansion that has been featured again and again on news reports worldwide over the past six years.  

The same real estate pro mentioned the recent sale of another commercial trophy property in Palm Beach County. Today known as The Boca Raton, the former Boca Raton Resort & Club sold in 2019 for a reported $875 million — which included the historic hotel and a members-only club — to a company led by billionaire Michael Dell. 

RE: Must See - ‘UNHINGED’ Judge In Fake Trump Trial - ANNEE - 11-07-2023

(11-07-2023, 10:00 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Do ya think he's guilty?

I am not a fan.

But, also, I have no experience in legal matters -- so I am just following what goes on.

(11-07-2023, 10:55 PM)ANNEE Wrote:
(11-07-2023, 10:00 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Do ya think he's guilty?

I am not a fan.

But, also, I have no experience in legal matters -- so I am just following what goes on.

It is a "Banana Republic" court.

Anyone can find stories from past years. The club alone was making over 20 million a year!!!

I will buy it for the 24 million if it is making 20 million a year!

So a property that makes 20 million or more a year is worth 24 million they say???

LOL

Pure Political Banana Republic Prosecution & Election Interference is all this is. 

2019 Story:

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/16/724115959/trump-financial-disclosures-show-drop-in-mar-a-lago-income

Quote:The $22.7 million that Mar-a-Lago took in last year is nearly 40 percent lower than its 2016 income.

And the Trump Doral golf club's $76 million in income last year is still far below its $115.9 million income Trump reported from 2016.

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/how-much-does-trump-make-from-mar-a-lago-way-less-than-he-used-to-according-to-reports-17902802

Quote: How much does Trump make from Mar-A-Lago? According to reports, it's taken a hit.

On Thursday, May 16, NPR reported that according to Trump's 2018 financial disclosures, the Trump Organization's Palm Beach, Florida, resort Mar-A-Lago fell nearly 10% in income last year to $22.7 million. Elite Daily reached out to the Trump Organization for confirmation and comment on the reports but did not hear back in time for publication. Trump has been known to frequent the resort for impromptu golfing trips and to spend winter holidays with first lady Melania Trump, but it looks those holidays aren't upping the club's income.

NPR reported that the Trump's South Florida Doral Resort's income increased nearly 2%
, going up $1.2 million to $76 million.

Here ,someone Post this on ATS - 

I as Trump internet "I am not a lawyer but slept in a holiday inn last night" present the evidence.

Case Dismissed !!!

https://www.therichest.com/luxury-architecture/the-crown-jewel-of-palm-beach-donald-trumps-160-million-mar-a-lago-estate/

Quote:Marjorie Merriweather Post was the original resident of Mar-a-Lago. She had commissioned the mansion back in the 1920s as the heiress to the Post Cereals business. She hired Marion Sims Wyeth to design the building and hired Joseph Urban to design the exterior. She spent a reported $5 million creating the mansion, which would equal roughly $160 million adjusted for 2020 inflation.

That is the mansion only I assume, not the rest of it including the club and the 20 million a year it generates unless I am reading that wrong?? There are videos at the link showing "The Upgrades" which are extravagant, expensive, and surely increase the worth as well.

In 2018, Forbes values it, not Donald Trump (I don't know if that includes the club and revenue generated or just the property)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2018/04/23/donald-trump-has-gained-more-than-100-million-on-mar-a-lago/?sh=634c4ac75adc

Quote: Forbes values Mar-a-Lago—admittedly one of the most difficult assets in the Trump portfolio to price—at $160 million