Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Exactly - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: Exactly (/showthread.php?tid=1449)

Exactly - 727Sky - 11-04-2023

An Email:

Quote:
   They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
Quote: They're not happy in Libya ..

They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..They're not happy in Iraq ..They're not happy in Yemen ...

They're not happy in Afghanistan ...
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ...

SO.. WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia ..
They're happy in Canada ..
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland ..
They're happy in Denmark ..

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN !

AND THEN- They want to change those countries to be like, THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...
How frigging dumb can you get?
Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.

Lets have a look at the evidence:
- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hot dogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats
- Constant wailing from some bloke in a tower
- More than one wife
- More than one mother-in-law
 - Your wife is picked by someone else for you
 - Then they tell them that "when they die, it all gets better"???

Well No Shit Sherlock!....
It's not like it could get much worse!

RE: Exactly - SomeJackleg - 11-04-2023

(11-04-2023, 03:50 AM)727Sky Wrote: An Email:

Quote:
   They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
Quote: They're not happy in Libya ..

They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..They're not happy in Iraq ..They're not happy in Yemen ...

They're not happy in Afghanistan ...
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ...

SO.. WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia ..
They're happy in Canada ..
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland ..
They're happy in Denmark ..

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN !

AND THEN- They want to change those countries to be like, THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...
How frigging dumb can you get?
Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.

Lets have a look at the evidence:
- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hot dogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats
- Constant wailing from some bloke in a tower
- More than one wife
- More than one mother-in-law
 - Your wife is picked by someone else for you
 - Then they tell them that "when they die, it all gets better"???

Well No Shit Sherlock!....
It's not like it could get much worse!

sounds like they need some chill music,

RE: Exactly - GeauxHomeLittleD - 11-04-2023

@727Sky do you know what this reminds me of? The great exodus of liberals from the big Dem run cities during Covid who moved to red states because they didn't like the lock downs and "peaceful protests" and immediately started trying to turn their new home towns into liberal shit holes like they just came from. Same difference.

RE: Exactly - NightskyeB4Dawn - 11-04-2023

(11-04-2023, 03:50 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:The only places on that happy list that may be true is Holland and Norway, but I am sure they still have their fair share of people there that are not happy.

You don’t have to do a Google search to find out how unhappy the people are in all the countries listed as happy places. A quick search in the posts here and the other site, will touch on their complaints. Here in America, you can walk outside your door and see it with your own eyes.

Why are so many people unhappy? Well in first and second world countries, it is as simple as “excess”. 

People are unhappy, when they have less than what they “need”. But people are even more miserable when they have more than what they “need”. Happiness is harder to obtain with the more that you have. There is never enough to satisfy true contentment and happiness for most.

I am not going to comment on the rest of the post because I realize it is supposed to taken on a more light hearted comedic tone. 

I just wish that I wasn’t feeling so bitchy lately. 

RE: Exactly - 727Sky - 11-05-2023

As more and more Muslims and their sympathizers are let in expect the crowds to grow. It is supposed to be a democracy in many things after all, which means a majority rules however that may not work as a very vocal minority can control the direction of any ship of state if allowed.

RE: Exactly - 727Sky - 11-07-2023

Other Muslim countries have learned their lessons with the Palestinians...

RE: Exactly - Ninurta - 11-07-2023

(11-04-2023, 04:47 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: The only places on that happy list that may be true is Holland and Norway, but I am sure they still have their fair share of people there that are not happy.

You don’t have to do a Google search to find out how unhappy the people are in all the countries listed as happy places. A quick search in the posts here and the other site, will touch on their complaints. Here in America, you can walk outside your door and see it with your own eyes.

Why are so many people unhappy? Well in first and second world countries, it is as simple as “excess”. 

People are unhappy, when they have less than what they “need”. But people are even more miserable when they have more than what they “need”. Happiness is harder to obtain with the more that you have. There is never enough to satisfy true contentment and happiness for most.

I am not going to comment on the rest of the post because I realize it is supposed to taken on a more light hearted comedic tone. 

I just wish that I wasn’t feeling so bitchy lately. 

I'm a strange one. I have this odd notion that happiness comes from within, rather than without. I firmly believe that if one cannot be happy with what they have, whatever that may be, then no amount of acquisition is going to make them any happier. Oh, they can get more, they can grab it with both fists, but if they are not happy with what they have, they will never be able to gain enough to make them happy.

And when they get more "stuff", and then find they are not yet happy, they seem unable to realize that just getting more and more is never going to fill that hole. It just gives them more "stuff" to worry about, more "stuff" to lose sleep over, wondering who is going to try to take their "stuff" away... and that is no road to happiness.

I would feel sorry for avaricious folks like that, but I don't - I realize they are making their own bed, one bit of "stuff" at a time, and it's up to them to lie in the beds they make.

RE: Exactly - Snarl - 11-07-2023

(11-07-2023, 07:17 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I would feel sorry for avaricious folks like that, but I don't - I realize they are making their own bed, one bit of "stuff" at a time, and it's up to them to lie in the beds they make.

Sounds ... ominously ... like, "You'll own nothing and be happy."  Laughing Laughing

(11-07-2023, 07:17 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm a strange one. I have this odd notion that happiness comes from within, rather than without. I firmly believe that if one cannot be happy with what they have ...

That's not strange. That's absolutely spot on!!