Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
That time of year again! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Spirits and the Spiritual (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: The Paranormal World (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: That time of year again! (/showthread.php?tid=1395)

That time of year again! - GeauxHomeLittleD - 10-25-2023

Yes kids, it's that time of year again! The time when the veil thins and all sorts of energies reach across the breach in an attempt to garner our attention. When they do this it is best to ignore them- they feed off the energy that your interest provides and the more energy they feed off of the stronger they can become and the more exciting (and sometimes frightening) acts some of them can perform- and they might just make themselves at home.

As we approach the full moon (Oct. 28) you may notice an increase in paranormal/interdimensional activity. Currently there are loud popping and snapping noises going off with absolutely no cause all over the apartment and have been increasing in frequency. Things move of their own accord, whispering voices confuse communications- yeah, all of that is happening.

The activity will begin to "die down" when the moon begins to wane. The important thing to remember is unless you wish to invite permanent house guests the best thing you can do is IGNORE the activity, the less energy you feed them the better. Don't even speak of them aloud as it also feeds them. Don't be fooled by "friendly spirits". They are all friendly until they aren't.

Also if you don't have any idea of what you're doing just put the sage, blessed salts and holy water down. Most likely the situation will resolve itself in a few days and you're likely to make a mountain out of a molehill, a scary damned mountain at that!

Thank you for attending my Ted Talk...

RE: That time of year again! - Chiefsmom - 10-25-2023

My favorite Holiday!

I agree with all, except for the Sage. It can be nice, to do the house, just to get rid of the negativity, even from just arguing with the hubby. LOL

RE: That time of year again! - BIAD - 10-25-2023

I've got some spooky banners waiting the wings too!
Smile thumbsup2

RE: That time of year again! - SomeJackleg - 10-25-2023

(10-25-2023, 06:41 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Yes kids, it's that time of year again! The time when the veil thins and all sorts of energies reach across the breach in an attempt to garner our attention. When they do this it is best to ignore them- they feed off the energy that your interest provides and the more energy they feed off of the stronger they can become and the more exciting (and sometimes frightening) acts some of them can perform- and they might just make themselves at home.

As we approach the full moon (Oct. 28) you may notice an increase in paranormal/interdimensional activity. Currently there are loud popping and snapping noises going off with absolutely no cause all over the apartment and have been increasing in frequency. Things move of their own accord, whispering voices confuse communications- yeah, all of that is happening.

The activity will begin to "die down" when the moon begins to wane. The important thing to remember is unless you wish to invite permanent house guests the best thing you can do is IGNORE the activity, the less energy you feed them the better. Don't even speak of them aloud as it also feeds them. Don't be fooled by "friendly spirits". They are all friendly until they aren't.

Also if you don't have any idea of what you're doing just put the sage, blessed salts and holy water down. Most likely the situation will resolve itself in a few days and you're likely to make a mountain out of a molehill, a scary damned mountain at that!

mediumsmile candy time!!!

RE: That time of year again! - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-25-2023

(10-25-2023, 06:41 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Yes kids, it's that time of year again! The time when the veil thins and all sorts of energies reach across the breach in an attempt to garner our attention. When they do this it is best to ignore them- they feed off the energy that your interest provides and the more energy they feed off of the stronger they can become and the more exciting (and sometimes frightening) acts some of them can perform- and they might just make themselves at home.

And I drew the short straw and will be working that night.

I am prepared for the madness to pour forth. If it is any remotely as crazy as it has been, it will be indeed a day from hell.

RE: That time of year again! - VioletDove - 10-25-2023

I didn’t realize the 28th was a full moon. 

Every year there is a Ghost Walk at an old fort south of here. I had made reservations to go last year but had to cancel because my daughter decided to get married the day after and thought she needed me to be at the rehearsal. The nerve! Lol

I’m trying again this year. My brother wants to go and the 28th was the only day he could make it down here. 

The full moon should make the walk interesting.

RE: That time of year again! - BodhisattvaStyle - 10-25-2023

My favorite holiday as well! 

I'm really looking forward to it.  Cool

I have a strong feeling this year is going to be extra "active." Be safe!

RE: That time of year again! - BodhisattvaStyle - 10-29-2023

https://www.space.com/full-hunters-moon-lunar-eclipse-october-2023-photos-video#:~:text=The%20partial%20lunar%20eclipse%20of,the%20darkness%20of%20Earth's%20shadow.

Found this and thought I'd share to the thread.

Quote:The partial lunar eclipse of Oct. 28, the last of four eclipses of 2023 - two each of the moon and sun - occurred during October's Full Hunter's Moon, offering the spooky sight of part of the moon disappearing as it was engulfed in the darkness of Earth's shadow.

RE: That time of year again! - Snarl - 10-29-2023

Something's definitely in the air tonight.

RE: That time of year again! - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-29-2023

(10-25-2023, 06:41 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Thank you for attending my Ted Talk...

Thanks for sharing that one! I couldn't find you on Youtube Ted Talk and figured they banned you. Big Eyes

[Image: MtXsECr.jpg]