Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The World Needs President Trump Now More Than Ever | Newsweek - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: The World Needs President Trump Now More Than Ever | Newsweek (/showthread.php?tid=1384)

Pages: 1 2

The World Needs President Trump Now More Than Ever | Newsweek - Infolurker - 10-25-2023

What can you say, she is not wrong. But yes, he did send out mean tweets. 

https://www.newsweek.com/world-needs-president-trump-now-more-ever-opinion-1836936

Quote:Shortly after Israel was savagely attacked by Hamas terrorists, a popular meme appeared showing former President Donald Trump in silhouette in a Batman-esque bat signal with the line: "The entire world right now." Under Trump, "peace through strength" wasn't just a suggestive mantra; it was a governing imperative. Trump understood that when the United States is weak or is perceived as weak, the good guys retreat, the bad guys advance, and the wheels come off the world.

Trump also knew that by putting America First, our allies and our adversaries would understand that he meant business: If the American people or interests were threatened, there would be an overwhelming U.S. retaliatory response. This kept the bad guys in check and allowed the world to enjoy relative peace, stability and prosperity.

Enter President Joe Biden, who, like most Leftists, put America Last. He rejected the moral and practical necessity of American strength and embraced feeble irresolution. He has projected constant weakness, equivocation, ineptitude and moral bankruptcy. The result has been an explosion of global instability, increased adventurism from existential threats like China and Iran, hot wars in Ukraine and Israel, and the advance of anti-American and anti-freedom forces around the world.

The globe is in absolute chaos because Biden has abdicated his role as Leader of the Free World.

The silver lining to this abject disaster is that it is becoming ever-clearer that Trump's robust, principled leadership is desperately needed back in the White House.

The silver lining to this abject disaster is that it is becoming ever-clearer that Trump's robust, principled leadership is desperately needed back in the White House.

No candidate has been able to successfully break through, despite two Trump-less debates. Voters aren't looking for worthless chatter or a rehash of tired, counterproductive policies. They want America First policies that improve their lives, keep them safe, and protect America's superpower status.

Only one candidate has a stellar record of delivering all of that as president. With tax cuts, regulatory relief, energy independence and fairer trade deals, Trump delivered a thriving economy with record-low unemployment, significant wage gains, little to no inflation, and a manufacturing boom. He essentially solved illegal immigration, enforced the border, delivered law and order, smashed ISIS, took on China, and ushered in a workable peace in the Middle East.

Despite constant pounding from the Left, Trump's historic policy successes made life significantly better for all Americans—a fresh memory that stands in stark contrast to Biden's many disasters. Most of the policies that the GOP candidates discuss as objectives, Trump has already done—and will do again. The other candidates are accomplished leaders, but America needs someone primed from presidential experience and ready on Day One.

Biden's radical policies have created staggering problems. Since he entered office, his inflationary spending has made the typical American family $7,300 poorer. Approximately 8 million illegal immigrants have crossed the wide-open southern border, bringing tsunamis of dangerous drugs and crime. Our once-great cities are in collapse. Three different American bases are under attack in the Middle East.

To be clear, President Trump's record doesn't just appeal to conservatives. A recent Bloomberg News poll found that the majority of all voters trust Trump over Biden to handle issues such as the economy, immigration, crime, the war in Ukraine, and U.S.-China relations.

It looks increasingly likely that we may be headed for a 2020 redux: two candidates, both of whom have been president but only one of whom has delivered a booming economy, enforced border and world peace.

A chaotic, barbarous world is calling out for strong American leadership. And for that, there's only one option: a restoration of the Trump presidency.

RE: The World Needs President Trump Now More Than Ever | Newsweek - ancientlight - 10-26-2023

(10-25-2023, 12:23 AM)Infolurker Wrote: What can you say, she is not wrong. But yes, he did send out mean tweets. 

https://www.newsweek.com/world-needs-president-trump-now-more-ever-opinion-1836936

Quote:Shortly after Israel was savagely attacked by Hamas terrorists, a popular meme appeared showing former President Donald Trump in silhouette in a Batman-esque bat signal with the line: "The entire world right now." Under Trump, "peace through strength" wasn't just a suggestive mantra; it was a governing imperative. Trump understood that when the United States is weak or is perceived as weak, the good guys retreat, the bad guys advance, and the wheels come off the world.

Trump also knew that by putting America First, our allies and our adversaries would understand that he meant business: If the American people or interests were threatened, there would be an overwhelming U.S. retaliatory response. This kept the bad guys in check and allowed the world to enjoy relative peace, stability and prosperity.

Enter President Joe Biden, who, like most Leftists, put America Last. He rejected the moral and practical necessity of American strength and embraced feeble irresolution. He has projected constant weakness, equivocation, ineptitude and moral bankruptcy. The result has been an explosion of global instability, increased adventurism from existential threats like China and Iran, hot wars in Ukraine and Israel, and the advance of anti-American and anti-freedom forces around the world.

The globe is in absolute chaos because Biden has abdicated his role as Leader of the Free World.

No candidate has been able to successfully break through, despite two Trump-less debates. Voters aren't looking for worthless chatter or a rehash of tired, counterproductive policies. They want America First policies that improve their lives, keep them safe, and protect America's superpower status.

Only one candidate has a stellar record of delivering all of that as president. With tax cuts, regulatory relief, energy independence and fairer trade deals, Trump delivered a thriving economy with record-low unemployment, significant wage gains, little to no inflation, and a manufacturing boom. He essentially solved illegal immigration, enforced the border, delivered law and order, smashed ISIS, took on China, and ushered in a workable peace in the Middle East.

Despite constant pounding from the Left, Trump's historic policy successes made life significantly better for all Americans—a fresh memory that stands in stark contrast to Biden's many disasters. Most of the policies that the GOP candidates discuss as objectives, Trump has already done—and will do again. The other candidates are accomplished leaders, but America needs someone primed from presidential experience and ready on Day One.

Biden's radical policies have created staggering problems. Since he entered office, his inflationary spending has made the typical American family $7,300 poorer. Approximately 8 million illegal immigrants have crossed the wide-open southern border, bringing tsunamis of dangerous drugs and crime. Our once-great cities are in collapse. Three different American bases are under attack in the Middle East.

To be clear, President Trump's record doesn't just appeal to conservatives. A recent Bloomberg News poll found that the majority of all voters trust Trump over Biden to handle issues such as the economy, immigration, crime, the war in Ukraine, and U.S.-China relations.

It looks increasingly likely that we may be headed for a 2020 redux: two candidates, both of whom have been president but only one of whom has delivered a booming economy, enforced border and world peace.

A chaotic, barbarous world is calling out for strong American leadership. And for that, there's only one option: a restoration of the Trump presidency.

I was shocked at this article coming from Newsweek, but then I read the comments and my lack of faith in humanity was restored. Sadly, there will remain a 'left' vs 'right' fight , instead of 99% vs the 1% (who actively are trying to destroy everything). 

The ecomony was booming under Trump and the collapsing under Biden, what's hard to understand about that? 
Biden has purposely continued to cause a decline .

Anyone opposed to that view, name one thing that Biden has done that has helped the economy. My Vanguard stock is still tanked and inflation is at least 25% (dollar tree price increase alone says that).

RE: The World Needs President Trump Now More Than Ever | Newsweek - ANNEE - 10-26-2023

(10-26-2023, 01:25 PM)ancientlight Wrote: I was shocked at this article coming from Newsweek, but then I read the comments and my lack of faith in humanity was restored. Sadly, there will remain a 'left' vs 'right' fight , instead of 99% vs the 1% (who actively are trying to destroy everything). 

The ecomony was booming under Trump and the collapsing under Biden, what's hard to understand about that? 
Biden has purposely continued to cause a decline .

Anyone opposed to that view, name one thing that Biden has done that has helped the economy. My Vanguard stock is still tanked and inflation is at least 25% (dollar tree price increase alone says that).

But it's not really from Newsweek.  It's an Op-Ed from Monica Crowley https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Crowley

I always research the author of any article.  IMO she is too biased to take what she says objectively.

I'm not doing "Right or Left".  I don't want to get into that, but objectivity is needed in opinion pieces IMO.

Assistant Secretary of the Treasury from 2019 to 2021.

RE: The World Needs President Trump Now More Than Ever | Newsweek - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-26-2023

I am not pro Biden or pro Trump. I have no trust in either one, and I sure don’t want to bring either one back to the White House as President.

So I am going to have agree to disagree on this one.  

MinusculeCheers

RE: The World Needs President Trump Now More Than Ever | Newsweek - BIAD - 10-26-2023

Trump brought a lot of column inches and TV debates for the media. They may not like him,
but the know they need him.
Shy

RE: The World Needs President Trump Now More Than Ever | Newsweek - ANNEE - 10-26-2023

(10-26-2023, 01:44 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I am not pro Biden or pro Trump. I have no trust in either one, and I sure don’t want to bring either one back to the White House as President.

So I am going to have agree to disagree on this one.  

MinusculeCheers
Exactly!  Even if you don't like Trump -- it does not make you pro-Biden. And vice-versa.

I say "in 10 years I'll look back".  History has a way of clarifying the effects of each presidency.  Not emotions.

Honestly, I think most people are Social Liberal/Fiscal Conservative -- and are tired of the extremism coming from both sides.

RE: The World Needs President Trump Now More Than Ever | Newsweek - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-26-2023

(10-26-2023, 01:51 PM)BIAD Wrote: Trump brought a lot of column inches and TV debates for the media. They may not like him,
but the know they need him.
Shy

They need him for the views.

He is the big draw because both those that love him and those that hate him are drawn to him.

I think that is what causes the deception.

It looks like Trump has a huge following because he does, the problem is that those following him hate him, as much as those following him because they love him.

When you add in those like myself that don’t have an emotional attachment to him, but won’t vote for him, it takes away his perceived edge.

RE: The World Needs President Trump Now More Than Ever | Newsweek - dbcowboy - 10-26-2023

I'd vote for Trump again.

Biden has proven himself to be a disaster.

RE: The World Needs President Trump Now More Than Ever | Newsweek - BIAD - 10-26-2023

(10-26-2023, 01:59 PM)ANNEE Wrote: Honestly, I think most people are Social Liberal/Fiscal Conservative -- and are tired of the extremism coming from both sides.

But... that extremism is an excellent dish for the media to serve up. It keeps them in work and can be
enhanced with emotive word-smithing without the need to adhere to facts!
Sure

(10-26-2023, 02:20 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-26-2023, 01:59 PM)ANNEE Wrote: Honestly, I think most people are Social Liberal/Fiscal Conservative -- and are tired of the extremism coming from both sides.

But... that extremism is an excellent dish for the media to serve up. It keeps them in work and can be
Sure
I say "I live on the head of a pin" -- which means my every day living world is very small.  I only personally know what affects me in my every day circle.  Which is most people.  

Emotions without educated logic causes chaos.  How I feel is not really relevant in making wise decisions.

Unfortunately, I am of the minority.

(10-26-2023, 02:20 PM)BIAD Wrote: But... that extremism is an excellent dish for the media to serve up. It keeps them in work and can be
Sure

I am big on personal responsibility.

If I walk into a swamp, and there are millions of mosquitoes surrounding me, I can't be surprised when I get stung.

He that owns the media owns the narrative.

If we choose to ignore the piss pouring off our heads, when we are repeatedly told it is rain, the fault for that falls squarely on our shoulders. And we surely should not be surprised that we are drowning in piss.

RE: The World Needs President Trump Now More Than Ever | Newsweek - DonnerPartyOf404 - 10-26-2023

I'll be voting for Trump or whoever the Repugs have running.  Anyone is better than those from the party that needs to change it's name to the Titanic.

(10-26-2023, 04:28 PM)DonnerPartyOf404 Wrote: I'll be voting for Trump or whoever the Repugs have running.  Anyone is better than those from the party that needs to change it's name to the Titanic.

I am NP. I see the Ds and the Rs as opposite sides of the same coin.

I am praying they allow someone with substance to be on the ballot, but I know that that will not happen.

The truth of the matter is that we only have the illusion of choice. Those that end up on the ballot, are bought and paid for. Our government is completely corrupt, from the roots to the fruit. If someone of substance makes it pass the gatekeepers, they will not last long enough to make the inauguration. It has been a long time that they have had to go that far, but they have not forgotten how to do it. It is just easier to buy the candidate instead of offing them.

RE: The World Needs President Trump Now More Than Ever | Newsweek - dbcowboy - 10-26-2023

(10-26-2023, 04:28 PM)DonnerPartyOf404 Wrote: I'll be voting for Trump or whoever the Repugs have running.  Anyone is better than those from the party that needs to change it's name to the Titanic.

Republicans are cowardly dumpster fire losers.

But they're still better than democrats.

Laughing

RE: The World Needs President Trump Now More Than Ever | Newsweek - Snarl - 10-26-2023

(10-26-2023, 01:25 PM)ancientlight Wrote: Sadly, there will remain a 'left' vs 'right' fight , instead of 99% vs the 1% (who actively are trying to destroy everything).

Sadly ... indeed!!

(10-26-2023, 01:44 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I sure don’t want to bring either one back to the White House as President.

Of all the people in America ... those are what TPTB give us to choose from?

(10-26-2023, 05:09 PM)dbcowboy Wrote:

Republicans are cowardly dumpster fire losers.

But they're still better than democrats.

Laughing

Same, same.

Tomato. Tomahto.

(10-26-2023, 05:22 PM)Snarl Wrote: Of all the people in America ... those are what TPTB give us to choose from?

Speaks volumes doesn't it?

Explains why we are drowning in piss.

Our government is corrupt through and through. TPTB are not interested in what is best for us. We are a necessary inconvenience, that they see as being useless eaters.

There is only one way out and there just isn't enough people that have not grown fond of the smell, feel, and taste of piss.

RE: The World Needs President Trump Now More Than Ever | Newsweek - RickinVa - 10-26-2023

The last 4 Presidential elections that I have voted in.......I never once voted for the best candidate, I have been voting for the least of the worst. I don't expect that to change, and I am now retired from voting.

(10-26-2023, 06:21 PM)RickinVa Wrote: The last 4 Presidential elections that I have voted in.......I never once voted for the best candidate, I have been voting for the least of the worst. I don't expect that to change, and I am now retired from voting.

Yep.

When you are forced to vote for the lesser of two evils, you have accept that you are still voting for evil.

A little evil is like an iceberg. It may appear little on the surface, but what lays just under the surface can be monumental.

(10-26-2023, 06:30 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(10-26-2023, 06:21 PM)RickinVa Wrote: The last 4 Presidential elections that I have voted in.......I never once voted for the best candidate, I have been voting for the least of the worst. I don't expect that to change, and I am now retired from voting.

Yep.

When you are forced to vote for the lesser of two evils, you have accept that you are still voting for evil.

A little evil is like an iceberg. It may appear little on the surface, but what lays just under the surface can be monumental.

I live in Oregon.

The state votes for me.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

RE: The World Needs President Trump Now More Than Ever | Newsweek - OmegaLogos - 10-26-2023

Explanation: ...

Personal Disclosure: My money is on GOD to save us ok.

Smile