Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The most San Francisco story I’ve ever heard in my entire life - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Social Unrest and Justice (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Thread: The most San Francisco story I’ve ever heard in my entire life (/showthread.php?tid=1367)

The most San Francisco story I’ve ever heard in my entire life - Infolurker - 10-23-2023

This is just so crazy....

A shining example of what the hell is wrong with Progressive DA's and Politicians. 

Quote:This might be the most San Francisco story I’ve ever heard in my entire life

A convicted child molester set up a tent across from a SF school offering “free fentanyl for new users”

He has been doing this for 2 years

SFPD Captain Chris Canning: "I was told he is in compliance with all the components of what his sex registration are."

ABC 7 News Video at the link

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1715439267831304196

RE: The most San Francisco story I’ve ever heard in my entire life - Grace - 10-23-2023

Well that's a travesty of justice...

RE: The most San Francisco story I’ve ever heard in my entire life - Chiefsmom - 10-24-2023

Just NO.

Why in the world would anyone think this is OK?

Shame on those police officers.

RE: The most San Francisco story I’ve ever heard in my entire life - ANNEE - 10-24-2023

(10-24-2023, 12:34 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Just NO.

A police officers job is to enforce the law -- that's it.  They do not make them.

What is the law?

(and no I am not defending anything or anyone)

RE: The most San Francisco story I’ve ever heard in my entire life - Cvastar - 10-24-2023

Nothing out of SF surprises me anymore.

RE: The most San Francisco story I’ve ever heard in my entire life - Chiefsmom - 10-24-2023

(10-24-2023, 12:54 AM)ANNEE Wrote:

A police officers job is to enforce the law -- that's it.  They do not make them.

What is the law?

Well, I don't know the laws there.  But I find it hard to believe that it isn't against the law to openly sell drugs that close to a school, or not illegal for a pedophile to be that close to a school.   And the kicker is, the officer said he was told it was OK?  Maybe check?  Your a police officer, you should know, right?

RE: The most San Francisco story I’ve ever heard in my entire life - ANNEE - 10-24-2023

(10-24-2023, 09:35 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote:
(10-24-2023, 12:54 AM)ANNEE Wrote:

What is the law?

Well, I don't know the laws there.  But I find it hard to believe that it isn't against the law to openly sell drugs that close to a school, or not illegal for a pedophile to be that close to a school.   And the kicker is, the officer said he was told it was OK?  Maybe check?  Your a police officer, you should know, right?
Sounds illegal to me too.  I always did door-to-door with my kids -- no matter where they went.

Reaching back on an old ATS discussion about what are cops really responsible for.  Enforcing the law.  That's it.

A convicted pedophile has to register but I don't know if there are any restrictions on where they can go.

RE: The most San Francisco story I’ve ever heard in my entire life - Grace - 10-25-2023

(10-24-2023, 09:35 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Well, I don't know the laws there.  But I find it hard to believe that it isn't against the law to openly sell drugs that close to a school, or not illegal for a pedophile to be that close to a school.   And the kicker is, the officer said he was told it was OK?  Maybe check?  Your a police officer, you should know, right?

I worked with someone once who got an underage sex-charge type of conviction and they didn't allow him to use a computer or go to church (seriously banned him from churches!) or live or be near schools.... nothing, and his PO was all over him making sure he was in compliance. 

That was in Missouri though....

(10-24-2023, 09:55 PM)ANNEE Wrote: Sounds illegal to me too.  I always did door-to-door with my kids -- no matter where they went.

Reaching back on an old ATS discussion about what are cops really responsible for.  Enforcing the law.  That's it.

A convicted pedophile has to register but I don't know if there are any restrictions on where they can go.

Whatever the judge rules the convicts restrictions are, are that person's restrictions. If they violate those restrictions they go to jail - without passing go.

If they were arrested it would be an automatic go back to jail. And in most states a sex charge has no time limit, whatever someone's restrictions are, I believe are for life