Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Black Flag Raised in Khorasan - Multiple Embassies Attacked - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: Black Flag Raised in Khorasan - Multiple Embassies Attacked (/showthread.php?tid=1343)

Black Flag Raised in Khorasan - Multiple Embassies Attacked - Grace - 10-18-2023

For the first time in History, the Iranians have placed the black flag over the Imam Reza Shrine in Khorasan.

https://bnn.network/world/iran/black-flag-raised-at-razavi-shrine-in-mashhad-echoing-prophetic-hadith-about-khorasan/

From the article:

"This is not a standard flag; it resonates deeply with Islamic prophecy, echoing a Hadith about Khorasan."

At approximately the same time as the raising of the flag, an official tweet from the Iranian embassy in Syria said  "Time is up" in Hebrew.

A couple important things to note, this shrine is IN Khorasan and is a mosque that Mohammed prophecied would be a shrine of pilgrimage. (And Shi'i do make pilgrimage to this shrine)

Khorasan in particular is also the place where it is said Imam Mahdi will be from when he engages in the final wars...

Ahadith says:

تَخْرُجُ مِنْ خُرَاسَانَ رَايَاتٌ سُودٌ لَا يَرُدُّهَا شَيْءٌ حَتَّى تُنْصَبَ بِإِيلِيَاءَ

"Black standards will come from Khorasan, nothing shall turn them back until they are planted in Jerusalem."
Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2269

Another tradition attributed to Thawban in which Mohammed said:

يَقْتَتِلُ عِنْدَ كَنْزِكُمْ ثَلاَثَةٌ كُلُّهُمُ ابْنُ خَلِيفَةٍ ثُمَّ لاَ يَصِيرُ إِلَى وَاحِدٍ مِنْهُمْ ثُمَّ تَطْلُعُ الرَّايَاتُ السُّودُ مِنْ قِبَلِ الْمَشْرِقِ فَيَقْتُلُونَكُمْ قَتْلاً لَمْ يُقْتَلْهُ قَوْمٌ

Three will fight one another for your treasure, each one of them the son of a caliph, but none of them will gain it. Then the black banners will come from the east, and they will kill you in an unprecedented manner.

Then he said:

فَإِذَا رَأَيْتُمُوهُ فَبَايِعُوهُ وَلَوْ حَبْوًا عَلَى الثَّلْجِ فَإِنَّهُ خَلِيفَةُ اللَّهِ الْمَهْدِيُّ

"When you see them, then pledge your allegiance to them even if you have to crawl over the snow, for that is the caliph of Allah, Al-Mahdi."

Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 4084

Even the Muslim apologists note the Khorasan symbolism and I personally see this as a call from Iran to arms.

I think everyone sees it the same way as western Embassies all over the middle east are under attack at this present moment.

In Turkey the American Embassy and military base are under attack. (Being NATO allies is a joke, we should have left NATO when Turkey joined). In Jordan the Israeli Embassy is under attack, In Iraq the US embassy is under attack, and also the French and British Embassies are all under attack in Lebanon.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/10/18/protests-middle-east-palestine-lebanon-us-embassy-iran/

I believe the black flag and the tweet from the Syrian embassy was a particular call to attack embassies, and people listened.

I believe Iran is 100% in it at this point, if they weren't in it from the start. They have a plan in place, and we would be wise to see it as a larger threat than we currently might imagine it to be.

RE: Black Flag Raised in Khorasan - Multiple Embassies Attacked - Ninurta - 10-18-2023

Everyone in the west should be ready to light 'em up right now, and it's unfortunate that only Israel is ready, while everyone else sits on their hands, waiting on a diplomat to do some diplomat shit in a region where diplomacy carries no currency.

Speaking of diplomacy, I was once told that "diplomacy is the fine art of saying 'nice doggie' until you get your hands on a big rock". We've got the "nice doggy" part down pat, but we've given all our big rocks to the Ukraine.Doesn't matter much, I suppose, since the BidenHarris regime wouldn't use them, anyhow. They're too worried about crushing their own people... kinda like Hamas does.

Embassies are sovereign soil of their respective nations, so an attack on an embassy is an attack on that country. It's a declaration of war, and folks seem to have forgotten that since Jimmy Carter rolled over and showed his belly to the Iranians when they attacked our embassy in Tehran. That attack and the subsequent hostage crisis is why we don't have one there any more - the Iranians whooped Carter's ass and took our land there. We were defeated by a bunch of student goat-herders.

If I were BidenHarris - and you should thank whatever gods you hold that I'm not - I'd ring up the chiefs of the countries where we are under attack and say "get your people under control and off my walls, or else I will." Then I'd start evacuating the embassies and have Blackhawks on standby to obliterate the crowds if their own governments couldn't get a grip on them. You wanna start a war with me? Well, let's play then!

Now, the MSM is blaming all this unrest on a hospital bombing. I call bullshit on that. This ain't the first hospital to get obliterated in this current dustup, and Israel actually HAS been the one that lit the others up, rather than their own people blowing them to smithereens as is the case here. This has Iranian fingerprints all over it.

Consider that Iran has stated that if Gaza is invaded, the US "will suffer significant damage". They have threatened to enter the war themselves. They have armed and organized numerous terrorist organizations worldwide, and what a co-incidence, those organizations just happen to be the same ones involved in this mess. Then Iran hoists the Black Flag like any common pirate will do, and makes a cryptic comment to the effect that "time is up" in both Arabic and Hebrew, and all of a sudden like magic unrest blows up among all their little minions, wherever they have minions seeded, simultaneously. If it's an organic Arab outrage thing from the grass roots over a blown up hospital like the MSM is trying to convince us, then where are the embassy assaults in Saudi Arabia? Guess why that is... it's not organic, it's Iranian in origin, and the Saudis dislike the Iranians enough that they wouldn't put up with Iranian organized "protest" in Saudi Arabia, despite the fact that they are as Arab as anyone else in the region, and therefore every bit as prone to Arab Outrage.

That tells me that Iran has a plan - maybe not a good one, but a plan all the same - and that there has been back channel communications, organization, and co-ordinations going on for some time... "be ready, and when I give the signal, jump!". That sort of thing. The signal was given, and as if by magic, folks started jumping all over the place, all at the same time.

All those folks over there have overinflated egos, and a strange sense that they can pick a fight with anyone and not lose. It hasn't helped that the likes of Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden spent all that time kissing their asses instead of kicking them, which has assisted in overinflating their silly little egos and giving them a false sense of invulnerability. If we had a grown-assed man in office who still was in possession of his faculties, this wouldn't be happening.

In fact, it would never have gotten started. Iran and it's proxies, like Hamas, would still be sitting in a corner sucking their thumbs, hoping for a weak government in the US to take over so they could come out to play. Instead, one did, and then they did. This is the strongest action in decades on their part because we in the US have the weakest government we've had in decades on our part.

RE: Black Flag Raised in Khorasan - Multiple Embassies Attacked - Grace - 10-18-2023

Iran Opened Todays Parliament shouting death to Israel and Death to America

https://twitter.com/i/status/1714536114281914406

RE: Black Flag Raised in Khorasan - Multiple Embassies Attacked - 727Sky - 10-18-2023

RE: Black Flag Raised in Khorasan - Multiple Embassies Attacked - xuenchen - 10-19-2023

Iran has dozens of bases in Syria. Tick-Tock  Shocked

RE: Black Flag Raised in Khorasan - Multiple Embassies Attacked - Ninurta - 10-19-2023

(10-19-2023, 01:13 AM)xuenchen Wrote: Iran has dozens of bases in Syria. Tick-Tock  Shocked

Apparently, the U.S. still has some troops there, too. Today, 3 Iranian-origin "kamikaze drones" were shot down trying to make attacks on U.S. Troops still in Iraq.

RE: Black Flag Raised in Khorasan - Multiple Embassies Attacked - 727Sky - 10-19-2023

Two tiered justice department

RE: Black Flag Raised in Khorasan - Multiple Embassies Attacked - xuenchen - 10-19-2023

(10-19-2023, 10:28 AM)727Sky Wrote: Two tiered justice depart

300+ "arrested" too oh goodie  Cool

Well Hell-O Dolly  Smile

US Navy warship near Yemen intercepts multiple missiles, US officials