Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
H. Clinton and her true colors - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: H. Clinton and her true colors (/showthread.php?tid=1319)

H. Clinton and her true colors - 727Sky - 10-06-2023

Full title is: Hillary Clinton calls for ‘formal deprogramming’ of Trump ‘cult members’

Must have gotten that idea from Mao or Stalin ?

Quote:Failed 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton called supporters of former President Donald Trump “cult members” who require “formal deprogramming” while explaining in a CNN interview why Democrats needed to defeat the Republican front-runner and his allies.
“We had very strong partisans in both parties in the past, and we had very bitter battles over all kinds of things — gun control and climate change and the economy and taxes — but there wasn’t this little tail of extremism, waving, you know, wagging the dog of the Republican Party as it is today,” Clinton told host Christiane Amanpour.

“And sadly, so many of those extremists, those MAGA extremists, take their marching orders from Donald Trump who has no credibility left by any measure,” she went on, referring to the 77-year-old’s Make America Great Again slogan. “He’s only in it for himself.”

Clinton told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour in an interview that Democrats needed to defeat former President Donald Trump and his allies.CNN
“And when do they break with him? You know, because at some point, you know, maybe there needs to be a formal deprogramming of the cult members, but something needs to happen,” Clinton said.
The former first lady, senator from New York and secretary of state urged “sane” and “pragmatic Republicans” to work with colleagues across the aisle to neutralize “extreme measures and the people who promote them.”
Asked how that could come about given Trump’s commanding lead in the 2024 presidential race, Clinton said he and his supporters must suffer “defeat” at the ballot box.

See link for videos and the rest of the article as I need to wash my hands after typing anything that has Clinton or CNN in it.
https://nypost.com/2023/10/06/hillary-clinton-calls-for-formal-deprogramming-of-trump-supporters/

RE: H. Clinton and her true colors - Infolurker - 10-07-2023

RE: H. Clinton and her true colors - ancientlight - 10-07-2023

Insane with narcissim or testing the waters . Either way dangerous and exactly how the prosecution of Jews started  OK
How can she say these things and get away with it ? This is not inciting violence , but Jan6 was appearantly. 
I didn't watch the videos , it will make me too angry. It's enough with what I read .
Hope the B**H dies!  OK

RE: H. Clinton and her true colors - Ninurta - 10-07-2023

(10-06-2023, 11:53 PM)727Sky Wrote: Full title is: Hillary Clinton calls for ‘formal deprogramming’ of Trump ‘cult members’

Must have gotten that idea from Mao or Stalin ?

Quote:“And when do they break with him? You know, because at some point, you know, maybe there needs to be a formal deprogramming of the cult members, but something needs to happen,” Clinton said.
The former first lady, senator from New York and secretary of state urged “sane” and “pragmatic Republicans” to work with colleagues across the aisle to neutralize “extreme measures and the people who promote them.”

Killary either has NO understanding of how politics and government work, or else she has way too deep an understanding, one that most Democrats are unable to follow.

I think it's cute that she wants Republicans to work with Progressives to cancel other Republicans. They've got some who do that - but they seemed not to last in office for long after they showed their own true colors. Folks like Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger. The folks that "sane" Republicans know as "RINOs" To "work with" progressives to "cancel" other Republicans is a sure death sentence to a political career for Republicans.

Now, to get to the heart of the matter, "extreme" Republicans serve as a counterbalance to extreme Leftists - Progressives, we call them now, because it sounds prettier than "Communists". If they succeed in cancelling the "extreme" Republicans, the entire nation takes a large lurch to the Left without their counterbalancing presence. They are the reason there is a "Centrist" or "Moderate" wing of Republicans. Without them, Moderates suddenly become the new "extreme right", as the entire political spectrum shifts leftward to account for the vacuum of having no "far right" wingers left.

That's probably what Killary is hoping for.

Then they go after the new "Far Right", the former "moderates", and eliminate them, shifting the country even farther into Communist territory. Wash, rinse, repeat. Once they are gone, then the former moderate Democrats become the new "far Right", and on it goes until there is nothing left but communists.

It's how they roll.

And Killary, as a Criminal Mastermind for the Extreme Left, damned well know that. You reach a point where "re-education camps" become a certainty.

Someone remind me - during the "New Summer of Love", the "mostly peaceful protests" of 2020, how many city blocks did Right wingers burn down? How many stores did they loot for "reparations"? Yeah, that's what I thought. Yet somehow, WE are the danger to the nation? Somehow WE are the existential threat to America? Gimme a damned break!

The only thing we are an existential threat to is the planned communist takeover of America. They are terrified of us, and that means that they think we still have to smoke to stop them. We would not be getting painted as a "danger" if we didn't have it. We would be harmless, and left alone as a controlled opposition. But they can't control us, and that scares the ever-lovin' shit out of them... so they have to try to eliminate us.

Now when WE realize that, too, then it'll be on.

RE: H. Clinton and her true colors - xuenchen - 10-07-2023

Professional mental case hate mongers never stop and usually get worse like this one. 

Had she been President, she would have set records worse than we're seeing now. 

[Image: Papers-Glory.jpg]