Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
America's border war has begun: - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: America's border war has begun: (/showthread.php?tid=1317)

America's border war has begun: - 727Sky - 10-06-2023

Long article so see the link if interested. I lived in Texas and had a few close Mexican friends who were DEA, Border Control, or people who had relatives who were cartel members. Cartel members with dual citizenship and traveled back and forth from the states to Mexico regularly.. Some of the Cartel upper management were trained at Fort Brag and then decided drugs and thuggery was better than a few pesos a month as a Major in the Mexican Army. What the USA has done and is doing is like a fly bothering a horses ass as the cartels grow stronger and richer year after year.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/america-s-border-war-has-begun-todd-bensman-s-dramatic-eyewitness-report-on-texas-invasion-of-a-mexican-cartel-island-crawling-with-gang-members-and-ringed-with-sniper-nests-and-it-s-all-happening-inside-the-u-s/ar-AA1hKlQB?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=7eae187fa3f849358fa046bccd576afa&ei=23

Quote:In the early dawn's orange glow, a Texas Rangers commander briefs a heavily armed invasion force.
They're preparing to seize a remote, 170-acre Mexican cartel-controlled island in the middle of the Rio Grande River overlooked by sniper nests and potentially booby-trapped.
Some of the dozens of assembled men shift from one foot to another or reposition their M-4 rifles as they listen to their commanders' instructions.

'Keep a close eye on those structures up there that have height advantage on us,' he warns.
'In case we do get engaged and someone is shot' medical evacuation plans are in place and there are blood bags if the wounded need a transfusion, he assures them.
Any questions?
This may seem like a scene from a far-flung warzone.
This used to be a good website for checking on what is actually happening... I have not checked for several years but I assume it is still trying to get the word out..https://www.borderlandbeat.com/
https://www.borderlandbeat.com/

RE: America's border war has begun: - xuenchen - 10-06-2023

Kool. Has anybody ever heard anything on The MSM about that 170-acre Mexican cartel-controlled island a few yards from Texas? I figure not  Smile

This Border "Crisis" will not be under "control" until somebody proves how many American Officials are getting paid off, including elected officials and appointed officials. The payoffs are easily in all 50 States.  Laughing

You'd think too that the FBI would be all over that island like they were at Wako !!! Hmmm. Oh wait I know why. 
Cool

RE: America's border war has begun: - Ninurta - 10-06-2023

Why they sending paramilitary ground-pounders in? What's on the island that they want to retain? I'd just sit back at a safe distance and mortar the shit out of every square inch of it, then make a few napalm runs to reduce the rubble and body parts to ash.

You don't have to make everything difficult!

RE: America's border war has begun: - 727Sky - 10-07-2023

(10-06-2023, 06:58 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Why they sending paramilitary ground-pounders in? What's on the island that they want to retain? I'd just sit back at a safe distance and mortar the shit out of every square inch of it, then make a few napalm runs to reduce the rubble and body parts to ash.

They might have been worried about all the sex slaves and kids the Cartels seem to keep around ? Plus this way the troops get medals and HURA points plus it makes the Cartels insecure ??

RE: America's border war has begun: - Ninurta - 10-07-2023

(10-07-2023, 12:00 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(10-06-2023, 06:58 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Why they sending paramilitary ground-pounders in? What's on the island that they want to retain? I'd just sit back at a safe distance and mortar the shit out of every square inch of it, then make a few napalm runs to reduce the rubble and body parts to ash.

They might have been worried about all the sex slaves and kids the Cartels seem to keep around ? Plus this way the troops get medals and HURA points plus it makes the Cartels insecure ??

What kind souls they are. I'd do no such thing. I'd just stand off and bomb the crap out of the island and everything on it. There ain't nothing there that has any business coming into my country. I wouldn't be in it for the glory - that's a fools errand and a pipe dream of the young. Instead, I'd just be in it to win it, and keep the riffraff out of the US.

I know, I'm weird and heartless... but I never asked those cartels, or any women and kids they've got with them, to invade my country anyhow. Maybe if enough body parts started clogging the Rio Grande, folks down south would stop sending their women and kids as an invasion force, so they wouldn't get caught up in that mess to begin with. Ditto for the Cartels - enough disassembled cartel members, and they'd get mighty insecure too.

That attitude might be why I'll never be president, but it's why I'll survive the apocalypse... just like cockroaches will.

RE: America's border war has begun: - Schmoe - 10-07-2023

(10-07-2023, 03:14 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-07-2023, 12:00 AM)727Sky Wrote:

What kind souls they are. I'd do no such thing. I'd just stand off and bomb the crap out of the island and everything on it. There ain't nothing there that has any business coming into my country. I wouldn't be in it for the glory - that's a fools errand and a pipe dream of the young. Instead, I'd just be in it to win it, and keep the riffraff out of the US.

I know, I'm weird and heartless... but I never asked those cartels, or any women and kids they've got with them, to invade my country anyhow. Maybe if enough body parts started clogging the Rio Grande, folks down south would stop sending their women and kids as an invasion force, so they wouldn't get caught up in that mess to begin with. Ditto for the Cartels - enough disassembled cartel members, and they'd get mighty insecure too.

That attitude might be why I'll never be president, but it's why I'll survive the apocalypse... just like cockroaches will.

I always wanted to stock the river with bull sharks and crocodiles.  Mean ones.  Salties.  And I mean OVERSTOCK.

Then just post stations where the river is too shallow for dangerous wildlife.

RE: America's border war has begun: - 727Sky - 10-14-2023

10 to 14,000 a day crossing into America from the southern border. https://www.bitchute.com/video/84K74X7ghSy0/

RE: America's border war has begun: - Snarl - 10-14-2023

(10-06-2023, 05:12 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Kool. Has anybody ever heard anything on The MSM about that 170-acre Mexican cartel-controlled island a few yards from Texas? I figure not  Smile

This Border "Crisis" will not be under "control" until somebody proves how many American Officials are getting paid off, including elected officials and appointed officials. The payoffs are easily in all 50 States.  Laughing

You'd think too that the FBI would be all over that island like they were at Wako !!! Hmmm. Oh wait I know why. 
Cool

You aren't running for any office of significance if the Political Party you're gonna side with doesn't know what your price is. It's virtually impossible to even run as anything other than Independent.

Until The People rise up with pitchforks and torches ... 

The enemy is amongst us ... and there should be no doubt about why they're encouraging military-age males to cross the border at an ever increasing pace. Dark times ahead.

RE: America's border war has begun: - 727Sky - 10-16-2023